[Job Thread] No Strings On Me (II)

With his target in sight, Elias strikes.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Elias Caldera on August 22nd, 2016, 10:26 am

41st Day of Summer, 516 AV

"S-Sir?" Tulip quivered against the door of the study, struggling hard not to let the platter in her hand tremble lest the silver or porcelain shake and clatter. "Your supper, master. It's getting-"

The door opened slowly, but there was no hand against the latch. The slave inhaled sharply as she saw her master sitting at his desk with his back to her, overflowing with all manner of parchments, letters, books and scrolls like some vast graveyard of literature. She wasn’t looking at that however, but instead at the hand held out to his side, half closed, as if he were holding a door handle and pulling it open.

"Leave it on the table."

She did as she was told. Never once a thank you from her master, or even a nod of acknowledgment, there was nothing from master Alaric Dumat save his orders, instructions, or the terse commands that were to be obeyed without question or hesitation. She remembers often how once she had defied him, in the early days, standing up to his curtness in a vain and childish attempt to salvage some of her dignity in the process. That's was when he had first showed her what he truly was, and what her ‘dignity’ meant to him.

She bent and placed the tray down, and Dumat turned to her slightly. She dared not look, but found herself doing just that anyway, catching his eye under thick, graying brows. That glimmer, that silent sheen of a smirk that existed solely in the look he gave her, It was enough to make her bones quake.

Tulip had lived in the Sea of Grass her whole life before they’d caught, chained and dragged her kicking and screaming up north. Since then she had raised two children and lost three more to the red fever. She'd seen men she hated die, just like those she had loved. She'd done awful things to provide for her kin, both to herself and to others. Yet through all that, Tulip was not an evil or sadistic soul. She was just trying to survive like everyone else, and in a way the Drykas born took some small measure of comfort in that. She could not however, say the same for her master whose gaze now served to remind her just what kind of man she was looking back at… Alaric Dumat was a monster who craved power. Not for the glory or the prestige; but for what it allowed him to do. To others, to their hopes, to their dreams. He reveled in it as much as he did his coin and luxury. It was why men feared him so, because they knew he would do anything -sacrifice and destroy anything- just for a little more…

"An-Anything else, S-Sir?"

You may go.

Again, she did as she was told, but this time with a little more haste in her step. It was only when the slave had made it back to the pantry downstairs did she let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She'd passed the two Aquila guardsman on the way -one in the hallway outside Dumat’s chambers and the other forever making the rounds up and down the stairs between them.

"I can’t take this anymore..." She murmured to herself, forehead cooling on a wet rag she had retrieved from one of the filled wash basins. "Maybe I can-"

... a breeze?

Yes, she was sure she felt it. Tulip frowned and turned, stepping from the cool pantry into an equally cold wind against her face. She followed where it came from, herbs and hanging spices rustling softly as the breeze brushed by them and Tulip's frown turned into a scowl. If bloody Caleb had been sneaking in here again and left that bloody window open, so help her god she’d-

There it was, flung open wide as the aperture!

"That little...

Oh, that cocky manchild would rue the day he made this mistake again. How many times had she told him! She stomped over to the window, her mind awash with all the vile and foul curse words she’d spent years learning from her uncles and years more teaching her children never to repeat out loud.

She reached the window and moved to slam it shut, but that was when she saw it; a smear on the sill. It was a footprint, and it was fresh. He can’t even clean up after himself, that damn… boy…

Tulip’s frowned deepened and the outrage drained from her face, replaced by confusion and suspicion as she abruptly remembered; It couldn’t be Caleb, he and his boys had been out in the wilds raiding for nearly a week now, they’d have only just come back today, if even, and knowing him, he’d be spending the whole day at the tavern, along with all the coin he’d earned. But if not Caleb, then who-

She heard the movement behind her a tick too late, sliding fast and smooth from behind the pantry door where it had been waiting for her to turn her back. She tried to turn around, to part her lips and let out a cry, but a rough, calloused hand silenced her before she even had a chance.

Panic set in, or at least it would have had not the shattering blow that followed splintered her vision and plunged her world into darkness.
Last edited by Elias Caldera on June 24th, 2017, 2:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Elias Caldera on August 26th, 2016, 12:50 am

She crumbled in his hands like sand and slid just as quietly to the stone floor, consciousness devoured whole by the strike he had placed to the back of her neck. With a soft sigh, Elias slid down with her, hands sliding under her arms and dragging her across the kitchen floor before she'd even properly fallen. He’d actually felt bad for the plump little woman, the mage discovered with no small amount of shock. It was just the way her small, demure figure had just… shattered in his grip, it had resonated with some pang of guilt he didn’t know what to do with, nor had the time to sort through either for that matter. Annoyed, mostly at himself, but also a bit at this poor slave who had forced his hands and drawn him out of hiding, Elias managed to lay the woman out in the pantry and closed the door behind her. He didn't know how long she'd be out, but he didn't plan on being here for more than a few chimes. Time enough to find his mark, end him, and be gone.

Part of him -the darker, primal, more duty bound side- told him it was better to kill the wench and silence her forever. What was one more casualty, after all? He'd litter this place with corpses soon enough, so who would care?

I would, he reminded the voice, quelling its growling with his silent tone. Caleb was a necessity, just like those Svefra, and that woman, Telara. Necessities each and every one of them! What I did I did for Ravok, but this one… she doesn’t deserve-

Argh! Enough. Two guards, that’s what Caleb had said. Ears and eyes open.

Elias stood for a moment in that pantry, breathing in the scent of fresh bread and apples and the stew bubbling merrily over the fire. Having just come from the blood and dust of the warehouse Thrace had loaned him for his interrogation, anything would have been a right improvement, but this was particularly pleasant, he had to admit. It was also distracting, and so like that, he blocked it out, eyes closed, djed pumping, ears listening...

The sight beyond sight sauntered into his senses and the world imploded in a tidal wave of colors and feelings. In an instant his auristics allowed him to view the world in its wondrous entirety, but at the same time he may as well have been blind to everything around him. It took merely a tick however, to sort through the noise and hone in on his target. Feet, pounding against the the floor. The soft grind of leather on stone tiles, the smell of old, cheap tobacco on his breath. Someone was coming, around the corner no doubt, and soon. When he found the aura of a man, armed, armored, and heading this way, he knew he had been correct. There had been two more shining beacons of light above him, one much greater than the other, but the mage didn’t have time to study either, he was about to have company, and he knew the armor he had stolen from Caleb and was now wearing would not serve to deceive anyone in here.

"Oi Tulip, how ‘bout a snack, love?"

Elias moved fast across the kitchen floor and girded himself, hearing the jovial, if not tired voice grow louder as it approached.

"It’s been another long day, darling, and ol’ Taro’s stomach rumbles at the smell of that delicious stew of yours."

Taro came around the corner, tall and thickly muscled, with a beard so impecabbly pointed and delicately cared for it looked more like a bushy blade than anything else. His words stopped the instant he saw his fellow Aquila in the master's kitchen, sword in hand and surging towards him.

Who-

Elias capitalized on that tick of confusion, one hand snapping out to grab the lapels of his green surcoat, pulling him forward and directly into the path of his blade.

The sword ripped through the mercenary like a cassinor through the waves. Taro groaned and grunted, the air driven out of him as he doubled over. The mage had figured that was it, but the bodyguard was tough, his hands reaching for the sword at his hip even as his mouth filled with blood and choked his curse. The Ravokian gave him no chance and reared back, tearing the longsword free of merc's abdomen and slamming it back in again and again and again, each time the sick sound of metal scraping wetly across bone and guts. By the third, Taro's eyes were thoroughly glazed over and big man finally dropped down to his knees, the life oozing out of the massive wounds his stomach had become.

Elias left the mercenary where he fell, dead on his knees and soaking in a pool of blood.

One step closer…
Last edited by Elias Caldera on August 26th, 2016, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Elias Caldera on August 26th, 2016, 12:51 am

"What the petch!"

An unfortunate choice of last words, Elias mused as the frothing waters around him raced ahead. Then again, if he thought about it, few people ever really had a chance to come up with something witty or meaningful in their final moments, hell, they were lucky if it was even intelligible, and that was simply because most people were likely more concerned with the agony, shock or terror of, well… their last moments.

So when second guard looked up from cleaning his fingers and found a pale faced Aquila coming around the corner, hands filled with iron and a halo of floating water hanging above his head, Elias couldn’t quite fault him for not having the imagination for anything better than ‘what the petch.’

Truth be told, he barely even heard it. In the tick it took for the man to speak, the mage’s aquatic ally, the tub's worth of water he had stolen from the kitchen via his reimancy, surged forward like a storm tide. The guards legs hadn't even straightened before the river slammed into him, the churning liquid enveloping his head in a bubble of swirling soap water than stifled his surprise.

Mouth open in shock, eyes bulging, the man was unable to do a thing but claw and scrape at something that had no form to be clawed or scraped at. He tried to shout, yell, scream, but only the water answered him, diving between his agape jaws and filling his lungs with searing pain. He dropped dead a few ticks later, drowned on his feet, eyes blank and fixated on nothing but the passing boots of the uncaring bastard who had stolen his life away.

That should be all of them, Elias thought proudly as he gripped the door handle with one hand and hefted his blade with the other. He grinned. one step clo-

The door imploded inward, ripped open by a force so vast it seemed to grip the frame itself by the edges. Far stronger than anything a mere mortal could muster, it pulled Elias right off his feet and hurled him into the middle of the room before he even knew what was happening.

"Such astounding arrogance!"

What the petch-... Oh no, that sounds terribly familiar.

Something picked him up off the floor like a child would a toy. He tried to lash out, to slice at his attacker with his blade, but found naught but empty air hauling him upward by his shoulders. He flailed and snarled but it accomplished nothing, because there was nothing.

Just Alaric Dumat, teeth gritted beneath a feral grin, his hands shaking and tight as if he were using them to lift the Ravokian. The only problem with that was, the man was standing ten feet from him.

Holy hells, is this the mark?!

"If you're my assasin," the Cordas managed to hiss through his clenched teeth, grunting with exertion as he hurled the Ravokian into the nearest wall. "Then you're too late! You missed your chance seasons ago. I wasn't nearly as strong then as I am now!. Long days with naught to do by plot and study... it's a perfect environment for a mage."

Elias only heard parts of the last sentence. His ears were ringing and his shoulders were on fire from the impact of slamming into the wall. It was effort enough just to shake it off and get to his feet again, just in time for Alaric to lash out like an amateur boxer delivering an uppercut. Again, half a room away, and again, his projected fist nailed Elias. Unstoppable, intangible and hard as iron, the blow snapped his head back and sent him crashing against the wall.

"Who sent you, hmm? One of the other slaver lords? That cock sucker, Thrace, perhaps? Oh no, wait, don’t tell me this was the best Ravok had to offer…

Once again the groggy Ravokian felt invisible hands gripping his shoulders, pulling him to his knees. He blinked away the haze just in time to see the other mage twist to his side, as if hurling a sack of potatoes, which, as it turned out, just so happened to be Elias. The stryfer went careening across the floor without another warning, slamming hard into to the desk that dominated the room. The flickering lamps of the study blinded him when he managed to open his eyes again, blinking hard to make out the shadows taking form into a harden grin.

Gotta counter. Gotta attack!

Elias reached down inside himself, to a deep and dangerous place where his djed awaited him, eager and hungry. He willed it to move, stirred it to action, and it roared in response, surging through his arms as res gushed forth. It took only a matter of ticks before it was converted, corrupted into something Elias knew he could count on when all else failed; a petching fireball!

The spheres of flame erupted forward from the hovering reimancer, its target wide eyed and shocked at the sudden appearance… but that surprise melted away after a moment, and it not because of Elias's fire.

Alaric grinned with the jagged edge of madness in the stretching of his lips, ragged beard and sleepless eyes only adding to the appearance as the former slave made a fist with his right hand, breathed deep, focused his hate-filled gaze on the Ravokian’s fireball, and slowly opened his fingers.

"That’s not all I've learned..."

...and the ball of flame grew dimmer, weaker, smaller as it flew through the air towards him. By the time it should have smashed into his chest, it was merely a memory of heat, a wafting summer wind in which not even the embers had survived. Then the same hand turned to the reimancer who had birthed it, and almost immediately Elias felt something all too familiar take hold of him. It was like a hand had gripped his heart through his skin, stealing his very essence… stealing his djed!

Leacher!

"How amusing, to find another like me, it’s almost a shame then…" Dumat went on, clearly on the verge of orgasm at the pain and humiliation he was inflicting. "I do find it oh so tedious being the only one sometimes- Oh, you thought it was just the touch of Cordas you'd have to deal with? Ah, I see whoever sent you to kill me was detestably out of date. You see I’m no longer the meek, bumbling slave that Ravok turned me into..."

The words trailed off as Elias focused instead on what the hell he was going to do.Think! What can you use against him? You can't get close with that petching gnosis, but you can throw something, cover the distance. There must be... something.

Elias's eyes flickered and shone with a glint of genius. He had it!

"-but what I am now? Well, a fool like you never stood any chance. Not like this. Oh no, my dear assassin, escape is quite impossible..."

Elias mumbled something and the other mage frowned, leaning a little closer even as his tether continued to sap the energy from his prey.

"What was that, assassin?"

Rhysol, I hope you’re watching this shyke.

Are those last words I hear?

"I said… Burn!" Elias barked, harsh and loud and his eyes snapped open.

Alaric’s mouth twisted to spit a curse as a fresh bolt of fire erupted from the Ravokian’s hands. The slaver raised his own, more than prepared for such a futile ploy as he redirected his vacuous lust for djed towards the arcane attack instead, only to realize too late something else had been thrown alongside it.

A… flask?

The two connected midair before Dumat’s leaching could completely snuff out the flame, and as fire and opened contained met, he realized too late what had happened.

It was oil.

"N-"

He had enough time to begin the word, but Elias didn't hear the end. The beautiful, shimmering wave of slick colors struck the flames and instantly a sheet of blazing, burning yellow droplets rained down on Alaric, soaking his robe, his hands, his beard, his screaming face, and all of it without an ounce of control as the liquid innferno gripped him and gorged itself on his flailing figure.

Elias grunted and got to his feet. He wanted to enjoy this, to watch the mage -now almost entirely wreathed in growing flames- screech and beg and pray and struggle in vain to survive until the fire ate through his flesh and ended his wretched being.

But that wasn’t the plan. The Caldera’s day was not yet over.

"It was Ravok." He snarled through the smoke and burning stench, hefting his long sword back and stepping closer. Even in the throes of the hell he was in, Alaric turned to him at that last moment, face a blackened ruin. "It was she who sends her regards!"

The slave lord opened his mouth as the silver blur streaked across the smoky air and connecting with his neck, just as a fresh scream burst from his throat. It ended it forever as the scorched ball of smoldering hair and melting flesh toppled down to the floorboards. The rest of him dropped, the struggle over, but the fire that consumed it was not yet done. Already the scrolls and books that were scattered all across the room were being lapped at greedily. The flames were not picky eaters as he full well knew, if it could be burned, it would be, and the whole room was looking like a tinder box all of a sudden.

Time to go.

Elias snatched up his sword, sheathed it and then ran out into the hallway already clogged with thick and rising smog. Taking the steps three at a time down back to the ground floor, the kitchen, the pantry, it was less than half a chime between Dumat’s fall and Elias’s reaching the kitchen, but he knew even that was too long. A fire? A burning building? It would attract the Aquilas like moths.

Yes, like moths… a perfect distraction!

Elias grinned and fixed Caleb’s helmet low over his eyes. The fire would draw the Aquilas, maybe even from the gates too. Or at the very least enough of them to bluff or hack his way out if need be. After killing a leach, he thought to himself as he reached for the back door, unlocking it, I deserve a bit of good lu-

Something tall, tanned and impossibly broad lashed out from the alley and nailed him with a kick that sent him flying.

Petch me.

Dural had arrived.

Deduction-1 Pint Flask of Oil
(I knew I kept these things around for a reason)
Last edited by Elias Caldera on August 26th, 2016, 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Elias Caldera on August 26th, 2016, 12:51 am

It's an awful feeling to know within a few ticks that you're completely outmatched by your enemy... and that's just when you’re an ordinary fellow who doesn't measure most life's worth by martial ability.

Imagine what a crushing epiphany it must have been for a soldier like Elias.

A man -if it could be called that- broad as a barn door but as a swift as a panther swam into his vision, looking down at him, face twisted in a perpetual frown. Tattoos dark as the night snaked across his arms, head, and chest like so many vines of a tree. Ivory bones pierced almost every part of his body, and… ‘trophies’ hung from his waist in vile and proud fashion.

A Myrian if ever Elias had seen one. And one who knew how to handle himself.

The mage scrambled to his feet and launched himself at his enemy, left foot feinting, right arm swinging out to catch the bastard unaware. It was easily deflected, and all it earned him was a jab in the stomach in return.

The only other Myrian the reimancer had faught had been Hannock of the broken bones, a tough son of bitch who had led the Rum Hound mercenaries. The petcher had nearly killed his father before Elias, the fool who had orchestrated their fight in the first place, arrived to pick through the remains and take his revenge. In fact, now that he remembered it, Hannock had nearly slain him too, and likely would have had not Torian managed to intervene. Elias just hoped this one would be a little easier to deal with...

Before he could even think of retaliating, the bruiser slammed his right fist twice into the smaller opponent’s armored chest, rattling his ribs, grinding his ‘protection’ against the bare skin underneath. His armor felt like silk under the assault for all the good it was doing him.

A spinning kick smashed into Elias's chest next and sent him flying again, crashing into the cupboards, scattering eggs, flour, crockery, and all the things he was certain the slave he had knocked out earlier would be furious to see in such a state. The unexpected thought of her made him glad she was nowhere to be seen. He would have hated to think she’d burn like her master after all this.

What… is that sound?

As Elias hauled himself upright, he managed to blink the pain from his eyes and match the sound to the vision. It was his enemy. The Myrian was laughing, or as close as he could manage with the severed stump of a tongue that now mocked Elias from behind a row of sharpened teeth. With not a single weapon to his name save for his fists, the huge man made a quick, dauntless "come at me" gesture and Elias charged without heeding his own reason, shame and fury driving him. Dural moved like water over a fall, sliding to his side and catching Elias's punch in the crook of his elbow, jerking his arm drawing a yelp from his lips as Elias felt his bones creak. The Ravokian was twisted up like a knot before he knew what was happening, the broad, cold body of his foe pressed into to his back, squeezing him tighter, while petcher's other arm grabbed the mage’s wrist and twisting it up behind his back.

He howled in pain, recognizing the maneuver as the feeling stung him. This was like fighting his instructors at the Vitrax all over again. The agony and disgrace felt as fresh now as it had been all those years ago. Well, if he remembered anything, it was that his taskmasters had always been merciless and overconfident, right up until he gave them reason to think otherwise.

With a growl, Elias slammed his head back as hard as he could, his helmet crashing into Dural's face with a satisfying crack.

The Myrian grunted and wobbled. Nows my chance! Elias lifted up his feet -the giant still holding him up with the arm lock- and braced his bent legs against the wall before pushing off, sending both him and the southern savage flying backwards, slamming into the other wall. Dural's grip lessened, enough for the Ravokian to desperately wriggle his left hand free. He rocketed a fist towards the lone loincloth that stood between him and his opponent’s balls, and the impact served to see Elias’s completly released from the hold while also eliciting a rewarding hiss from the tattooed heathen.

Dural sneered and spat blood as Elias rolled away, sword now firmly in hand. To the mage’s dismay however, he soon noticed the bastard wasn't even breathing hard, let alone crumpled on the floor like any normal man would have been had his small, sensitive testes just been mangled like that. Elias, by comparison, felt like one big, groaning contusion with a head attached, and even that was throbbing like a son of a bitch. Never the less, he still saw no blades on the big man. He clearly liked doing things with his fists.

Maybe I can- No! Enough! Every tick you tarry brings failure ever closer! Put him down fast and run! Nothing else matters! We have to get back home. Ravok calls!

The stryfer frowned at his own thoughts, but knew he was right. There was no victory in wearing down this monster only to be caught by the peons rushing to the fire. His victory would be in escaping, but if that meant humiliating this Myrian and leaving him with the knowledge that there was at least one in Nyka that could best him, then all the better.

Make it so, and do it fast.

The Ravokian didn't charge this time. He came in smoothly, and with clear calculation. His sword slashed left, then right, keeping the Myrian guessing, keeping him distant. For a man so huge however, he was agile, canny, and managed to dodge and duck his way through every attack. That was of course, until Elias managed a glancing blow on his thigh after a beautifully executed combination of feints despite his cramped surroundings. The crimson slash eliciting a stunned, pained gasp, but it wasn’t enough to stop the giant from grabbing the sword arm that had delivered it by the wrist. The son of Ravok smirked, utterly unsurprised. The Myrian on the other hand, didn’t share the same foresight, and turned just in time to see Elias snatch up Tulip's heavy, solid frying pan by its handle.

You’re predictable, savage.

The natural order of things was halted, reworked and diverted within the fluxer in that moment. Djed shifted and swayed into a new rhythm, surging from all corners of the body until everything imaginable that gave Elias strength was gathered up into his left arm. With a roar, he smashed the iron construct against the Myrian's head, putting behind it every ounce of flux enhanced power and his own raging strength that he could.

The blow was deafening, and finally, the big bastard toppled, falling to one knee as his brains rattled about in his skull. The Ravokian showed him no mercy, and whacked him again on the same spot, capitalizing on the damage already done and this time knocking Dural onto his back.

Another clang! like a mighty brass bell hit with a hammer, Elias swung the pan overarm like an executioner until finally the petcher stopped snarling in defiance and lay prone, defeated at last.

Not my most… glorious victory, he managed to string the thoughts together as he staggered from the motionless Dural, tottering over to the door and toppled out into the alley, but victory nonetheless...

He tossed the pan atop the unconscious warrior and accompanied it with a bloody glob of spittle.

One step- ugh… whatever.

--------------------

Open the gates!

By the time Elias had stumbled his way out into the main courtyard, fat tendrils of flame were already lashing out the windows of the building behind him. The whole third floor was ablaze and so much smoke belched from every orifice that it ran over the roof and the gutters like thick, rolling fur.

Lanterns and candles were now alight in every window in the compound. Shouts and screams could be heard all around him as men clad in the Aquila’s green armor scurried and ran from one end to the other, buckets of water in their hands and confusion in their minds. The mage was right there with them, shouting and hollering for more water, pointing fingers and shoving fools out his way. He played his part all the way to the gates, his scarred grin hidden beneath the stolen helmet. He was almost at the exit, but then something snatched away his attention before he could leave.

"Dural, wait!"

Elias's head snapped around to the fresh noise, and his hands went to his hilt. A new trio were approaching, two of them struggling with a third, desperately trying to support and calm him at the same time, but by the look of things, the giant bronze warrior was having none of it.

Dural wanted back into the fight, frying pan shaped concussion or not.

When the beast saw Elias standing there, so close to escape, the big man burst into a sprint, throwing aside his supporters and running like a madman before the others had even gotten a word out. The Myrian made it all of two steps before the ground beneath him went from cobblestone to quicksand and and he collapsed under his own strain. His mouth worked furiously from the floor, growling and yowling, but his severed tongue was helpless to form the words he desired.

“Imposter. Stop him!”

It should have said.

Instead, he watched with bared teeth and half-mad eyes as the Ravokian slithered into an alley, the arrogant assassin winking at the savage just before the shadows swallowed him up.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Dove Brown on April 15th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your grade, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Elias Caldera
Skills
  • Auristics 1
  • Weapon: longsword 3
  • Brawling 2
  • Reimancy 1
  • Subterfuge 1
  • Logic 1
  • Tactics 1
  • Unarmed Combat 1
  • Flux 1
Lores
  • Brawling: pulling someone onto a sword
  • Fighting a Projector means nothing to hit
  • Dumat: also a leecher
  • Brawling: using whatever comes to hand
  • Tactics: throwing oil alongside fire
Miscellaneous
  • - 1 flask of oil

Comments: I'm afraid I can't hand out experience for an NPCs actions, no matter how well done. Enjoy your grades.
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)