[Myrian Clan] The Tiger Eyed

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is where all lore articles are created, edited, noted on, and basically worked up. Feel free to comment, but please do so in the Lore Discussion forum, not here. Remember these lore articles are all WIP. Once the authors feel they are ready to be posted for Peer Review, they can be moved to the Peer Review forum. Lore articles should be a complete first draft before they goe to Peer Review.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Urkut on September 5th, 2016, 3:50 am

Article: Myrian Clan: The Tiger Eyed
Author(s): Urkut
Other development: Original Article here
Additional Info: Lore on Myrian Tigers here for reference.

Synopsis: I am looking to expand the article to include rituals, psychology, and religion of the Tiger Eyed clan, as well as their standings in Taloba. This will allow a concrete and universal understanding of the clan for those wishing to play as a member, or interacting with one.

Outline:
History
- Legends

Psychology
- Outsider Treatment
- Dhani Treatment
- Military Involvement

Religion
- Myri
- Navre
- Caihya
- Dira
- Kihala

Rituals
- Birthing
- Blooding
- Marriage
- Becoming a Rider

Clan Territory

Clan Hierarchy
PC's
NPC's
Urkut
Player

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2015, 9:04 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Vellichor on September 5th, 2016, 11:51 am

Intervention

This seems to be a domain/faction matter. Before you proceed, it would be best to get permission from the domain storyteller. In this case, I believe it's Goss. Tell her what you want to flesh out and once you have the ok, I'll remove this hold. Thank you for your contribution.
Vellichor
Promoting weapons of mass creation

Words: 25755
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2016, 3:09 am
Race: Staff account