Closed To learn form the best. To beat the rest.

Gile gets some pointers in Massage and meets an interesting figure.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

To learn form the best. To beat the rest.

Postby Gile Askara on September 6th, 2016, 8:32 pm

Gile Askara

Fall 10th, 516 Av

If Gile had to choose one family beyond his own to love, it was the Sitai, if the Askara's where the musicians of Kenash then the Sitai were the dancers and the people that kept the drinks flowing, parties between the two families tended to be long and while memorable, quite hard to remember. Anyways as things were if he wanted to learn more about massage the only place to go would be to the Sitai, more specifically the den. While he wasn't keen on some of the less scrupulous things the den did, it was a place that held most of the same values his own business would have, and a chance to scope out the site and learn about how they did business would be well worth some coin.

As such when he found himself at the door of the building he was semi prepared for what was going to be there to greet him That said no amount of imagination beats realities. Pushing the door open Gile sauntered in not wanting to look anxious or needy, when dealing with people confidence, even false confidence tends to get you further than any amount of timidity will ever bring you. Finding the lady of the house was not particularly hard, taking a seat on a lavish cushion next to the richly dressed woman at the bar Gile smiled calmly. His innards stirred at the thought of what was to come but he did not want to reveal such emotions if he could avoid doing so.

"Salutations lady, I've heard that this was the place to be if one was looking to be entertained for an evening, and I would so love to see the lovely baths I've heard about from my fellow Askara's."

The thing about name dropping in Kenash is, that everyone does it, it's weird not to that didn't, however make it any less effective, it was up to the Dynasts to maintain their senses of superiority, after all it was one of the more exclusive things you could be in the city. His greeting was of course followed up by him producing coin, he was no fool and one thing that always greased the wheels of commerce was shiny coin.

"I'll be taking a bath, and expecting a full body massage for starters this evening, and if I find myself impressed I think I could spend a fair amount more time here"

This statement was of course followed with a wink and Gile's signature half smile, the sooner he was done with this woman the sooner he'd be able to meet someone with the actual skills he desired. Not that he wasn't looking forward to the bathing and massage treatment, but he had much to learn as well as much to enjoy about the experience, the anticipation of such a fun evening was quite hard to ignore, he just hoped the woman would be snappy, and that with his charming she'd send him someone worth having for the evening.

Smiling back at him The woman eyed the coin in his hand before leading him to one of the unused rooms for bathing and massage.

"Someone will be with you shortly handsome, do enjoy"

And like that She was gone, Taking a seat, Gile decided to wait to disrobe, if he was not impressed with what the matron sent him he'd leave, he didn't want to be massaged by someone who knew less about the art than himself.
Last edited by Gile Askara on September 10th, 2016, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gile Askara
Minor manipulator

Words: 68493
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2015, 11:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

To learn form the best. To beat the rest.

Postby Coryn on September 9th, 2016, 9:13 pm

The Den in the daytime was an entirely different beast to when night fell. There were fewer sexual requests, to start with, and more massages. But above all, there was an efficient business-like atmosphere to the dealings that was otherwise lacking at night. In Leth’s domain, hands wandering far freer and far quicker than in Syna’s reign.

But there was a downside to this more resigned business at The Den. Clients were pickier, more demanding. To Coryn, it quickly became obvious that men, in particular, were harder to please when sexual pleasure wasn’t involved. Perhaps it was because a massage was still a very close physical act, almost intimate but not quite, missing that pinnacle of pleasure sexual contact usually bought. Either way, Coryn found it significantly harder to please her clients when she was merely rubbing away the tension from their muscles.

One thing that remained the same regardless of time of day was what Coryn was expected to wear whilst on duty. The clothes were not revealing per se, but neither did they hide Coryn’s pleasantly tall and slim figure. The top half of her uniform was a bralet that would have shown off the smooth skin of her stomach, had it not featured dark red swaths of silk that hung down to her navel. The general theme of the clothes worn by the pleasure slaves was suggest, don’t show. The Den was a classy whorehouse, after all.

The Ethaefal had received basic training on how to conduct herself whilst on duty. These lessons included how to walk with quiet, sultry confidence and how to act adequately flirtatious yet submissive to clients. And yet despite her two seasons working there, Coryn found herself unable to muster enough enthusiasm to abide by these lessons. In fact, she’d discovered that her own combination of aloof distance and quiet rebellion to be quite effective with the majority of her clients. When it came down to it, she was beginning to think that most men and women simply didn’t care how a whore behaved, only how they performed in bed.

It was for these many reasons that, when Coryn was informed she had a new massage client, she was less than thrilled. Being a pleasure slave was a tiring, sticky job. One that Coryn didn’t even let herself consider her opinion for, lest the humiliation and self-pity get too much for her. But it’s ending was easy to predict, and sometimes Coryn might only spend five chimes with a client. But a bath followed by a full body massage? She’d be spending over a bell with this male, and the chances were he’d be rudely demanding and as difficult as her other clients.

Still, if Coryn wanted to eat that evening (which she did) and to save herself from a few new bruises (which she did), she would be required to do her best. So, when she sidled into the room in which her new client waited for her, she made sure to move herself languidly. She brushed her blonde hair to one side, so it cascaded down the front of her right shoulder and fixed him with a blue-eyed stare. ”You requested a massage?” She said lowly, an eyebrow raising slowly as she tilted a bottle of scented oils into her hands in preparation for the massage. After rubbing the oil between her fingers and into her palms, Coryn touched the hollow of her throat gently and in a well-rehearsed manner. The act resulted in several drops of pearly oil running down her chest and into her cleavage. It was, from her experience, a good way to ensure that the client appreciated everything she had to offer. “I hope you enjoy what I can do for you. But first… a bath yes?”
Coryn
has a hard time saying no.

Words: 80458
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2016, 10:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes