Hello all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello all!

Postby Zecarayus Trevelean on September 6th, 2016, 11:21 pm

So hi! You can call me ray on here, and now I'l answer some questions.

RP expierence? I had been on a couple previous sites, one was a simple warrior cat site and the other a anime rp site.

Found us? Googled magic roleplay and this place came up.

RP style? Not sure what this means but I am going to assume it's how long I like my posts to be. Truthfully I like to keep it as long as needed, meaning dialogues between two characters I imagine would be short while in other situations they can be longer. I'l say it now, length shouldn't be a issue with me.

Like to write about? not so much? Truthfully I haven't explored all outcomes that a rp can go to, so for now I have to say i'm fine with almost any case. I say almost since I do admit I don't like to rp out what happens during sex so I would prefer a fade to black for cases like that.

Favorite thing of Mizahar? I really like the detail in lore, magic, skills, and races. I mean I like reading all about the races and the magics in particular, but all of it makes the place look more whole as a rp site.

Frustrated about? Personally only one thing I find a little annoyed about was the banning of were creatures(I can see reason why though). Otherwise I like to point out that in magics some of the aspects are not as expanded on compared to others.

What would I like? I joined here because I wanted to see if I actually enjoyed rping. I know it sounds odd, but on the other site I have been on I felt like I should had enjoyed the writing more on those. So I would like to find that out since on here it looks much more organized and structured. Otherwise I would just like to enjoy myself on here without causing trouble OOC wise.

Expanded? I can see the magics and races maybe. But I don't really know fully about everything on here so these are more of my first impressions.

Anything else? I like to make sure the help desk is where to ask questions because I imagine i'm going to have those. In the meantime I am going to try and figure out how the systems work on here and all that jazz. So hope I see some of you around!
Zecarayus Trevelean
Player

Words: 2531
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2016, 9:16 pm
Race: Human

Hello all!

Postby Niccolo on September 6th, 2016, 11:51 pm

Hey, there =]

Welcome to Mizahar, home of the Mizaharians. I'm no longer the new guy because you're the newest, hey-o :D Glad to see you with us, Ray.

[ I also really like Werecreatures, I'm with you there bud xD ]

I'd like to say that RPing is supposed to be nothing but great fun for everyone involved. Roleplaying and writing like this forum in general is an art many people love and admire, and the way people can create fantastic stories, thrilling dramas, and epic adventures is truly breathtaking. People from all walks of life enjoy writing, and reading it is, as well, a very unique experience. If that sounds like something you could enjoy (idk about you, but I get giddy thinking about it), you're definitely on the right track. =D

Mizahar's Founders and all the writers since have laid out an epic tale for us to continue, and it should be nothing but absolute fun and joy should you participate. I'm sure absolutely everyone here will try to make writing enjoyable for you, as well as for themselves.

Anyway, just wanting to say hello and throw in my two cents. [ I like throwing in my two cents, "TWO CENTS, I CHOOSE YOU" ] Feel free to hop on by chat, where a lot of your questions can be answered quickly by veteran players and generally cool people.

Happy writing, newbie ~
Niccolo
Pretty Falcon

Words: 7979
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2016, 8:06 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello all!

Postby Emergence on September 6th, 2016, 11:54 pm

Hey Rey! I am Emergence, the Assistant Storyteller of Wind Reach - and welcome to Mizahar!

It is super awesome that you are reading into the lore so much before you create a character. I believe the lore is extremely important (well most here would agree with me :P) but sometimes it can be overlooked by many new players. Most questions you have can be found in the lore somewhere if you just keep digging!

However if you continue to have questions the Help Desk is not where you should go! The Help Desk is for approval of character related things such as NPCs, Gnosis marks, etc. Regular questions about lore or how something may work can be answered by the player base instead. Chat is an extremely helpful tool. Many experienced players hang out in Chat and we are all very open to helping you! The Help Desk is constantly bogged down with requests from players and we try to avoid created anything that does not belong as that just slows everything down.[/b][/color]
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello all!

Postby Phira on September 8th, 2016, 3:59 am

Hello and thank you for introducing yourself on my introduction thread. I am 100% positive it isn't as bad as I seem to think. And I will definitely check the chat out! Welcome to Mizahar and I hope you have a great time here :D
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello all!

Postby Reflection on September 8th, 2016, 6:18 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes