Phira's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Phira's Plotnotes

Postby Phira on September 3rd, 2016, 5:37 am

Misc. Things

Posted for my sake

There are many, many, many, many, many ideas that are going through my head for Phira, and I cannot possibly keep track of them all. So here they are in no particular order:
  • Flashback to life on Black Rock
  • Getting noticed by a god/goddess (Syna? Leth? Both? Which one first?)
  • Gaining new skills in:
    ♦ Climbing (Should be easy because she is a leopard; the best climbers in the cat world.)
    ♦Larceny (Specifically lock picking...will she get caught who knows?)
    ♦Combat/Fighting (Which weapon? Should she use a weapon at all?)
    ♦Observation (Self-explanatory)
    ♦Poison (Could she do a flashback to gain skill or should she already have it?)

Title: Bartender
Duration: From Winter 516 onwards
Wages: 3GM/day
Skill modifier: Leadership

-Left Black Rock Spring 34 515 AV.
-About 135 days on Sea.
-Arrived in Zeltiva Summer 78 515 AV. (Stayed Rest of Summer, Fall, Winter, some of Spring)
-Left Zeltiva for Sunberth Spring 28 515 AV. (2 years old)
-Arrived in Sunberth Fall 1 515 AV. (Stayed Fall)
-Left Sunberth to Alvadas 87 Fall AV.
-Arrived in Alvadas 1 Winter AV.
Last edited by Phira on December 13th, 2016, 9:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira's Plotnotes

Postby Phira on September 10th, 2016, 11:56 pm

So song titles. I started thinking maybe it would be cool if Phira's threads centered around broadway/opera/musical titles...even though she isn't a bard...which would be cooler...all well here are the titles I have gathered so far...And yes I know "The PageMaster" is a regular movie but I love it anyway.

Les Miserable

• Look Down
  • The Bishop
  • At the End of the Day
  • I Dreamed a Dream
  • Bring Him Home
  • The Confrontation
  • Castle on a Cloud
  • Master of the House
  • Suddenly
  • Stars
  • ABC Cafe/Red and Black
  • In My Life/Hear Full of Love
  • On My Own
  • One Day More
  • Drink with Me

Mary Poppins

• The Perfect Nanny
  • Sister Suffragate
  • The Life I Lead
  • A Spoonful of Sugar
  • Pavement Artist (Chim-Chim-CHer-ee)
  • Jolly Holiday
  • Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  • Step in Tune
  • Mary Poppins: Stay Awake
  • I Love to Laugh
  • A British Bank
  • Feed the Birds
  • Fidelity Fiducray Bank
  • A Man Has Dreams
  • Let's Go Fly a Kite

The King and I

• I Whistle a Happy Tune
  • My Lord and Master
  • A Puzzlement
  • Getting to Know You
  • We Kiss in a Shadow
  • Something Wonderful
  • I Have Dreamed
  • Shall We Dance

Cats!

• Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats
  • The Old Gumbie Cat
  • The Rum Tug Tiger
  • Grizabella: The Glamore Cat
  • Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer
  • Mr. Mistoffelese
  • Old Deuteronomy
  • Gus the Theater Cat
  • Skimbleshanks: The Railroad Cat
  • Macavity: The Mystery Cat
  • Memory

Oliver

• Food! Glorious Food!
  • Oliver!
  • Boy for Sale
  • Where is Love?
  • Consider Yourself
  • Picking a Pocket or Two
  • It's a Fine Life
  • I'd Do Anything
  • Be Back Soon
  • Who Will Buy
  • As Long as He Needs Me
  • Reviewing the Situation
  • Oom-Pah-Pah

Rent

• You Ok Honey?
  • One Song Glory
  • Light My Candle
  • Today for You
  • Out Tonight
  • You'll See
  • Life Support
  • Another Day
  • Will I
  • On the Street
  • Ill Cover You
  • We're Ok
  • Over the Moon
  • I Should Tell You
  • Take Me or Leave Me
  • Season of Love
  • La Vie Boheme

Annie

• Maybe
  • It's a Hard Knock Life
  • Tomorrow
  • We'd Like to Thank You
  • Little Girls
  • I Think I'm Gonna Like it Here
  • N.Y.C
  • Easy Street
  • You're Street
  • *You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile*(Placeholder)
  • I Don't Need Anything but You

Wicked

• No One Mourns the Wicked
  • The Wizard and I
  • What is this Feeling
  • Something Bad
  • Dancing Through Life
  • Popular
  • I'm Not that Girl
  • One Short Day
  • Thank Goodness
  • No Good Deeds
  • As Long as You're Mine
  • For Good
  • Defying Gravity

Grease

• Summer Nights
  • Those Magic Changes
  • Freddy, My Love
  • Grease Lighting
  • Mooning
  • Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee
  • We Go Together
  • Beauty School Drop Out
  • We Go Together

Chicago

• All That Jazz
  • Funny Honey
  • Cell Block Tango
  • When You're Good to Mama
  • All I Care About
  • A Little Bit of Good
  • We Both Reached for the Gun
  • Roxie
  • My Own Best Friend
  • Me and My Baby
  • Mr. Cellophane
  • Razzle Dazzle
  • Class
  • Nowadays/Hot Honey Rag

Phantom of the Opera

• Think of Me
  • Music of the Night
  • Prima Donna
  • All I Ask of You
  • Masquerade
  • Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
  • Learn to Be Lonely
  • Journey to the Cemetary

Sweeney Todd

• No Place Like London
  • The Worst Pies in London
  • Poor Thing
  • Green Finch and Linnet Bird
  • Johanna
  • Pirelli's Miracle Elixir
  • The Contest
  • Wait
  • Pretty Women
  • Epiphany
  • A Little Priest
  • God! That's Good!
  • By the Sea
  • Not While I'm Around

The PageMaster

• Afraid
  • The Library
  • An Illustration
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • To the Exit
  • Captain Ahab
  • Pirates
  • Treasure Island
  • The Library Card
  • The Dragon
  • Swallowed Whole
  • The Page Master
  • Back to the Present
  • He's Home
Last edited by Phira on December 7th, 2016, 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira's Plotnotes

Postby Phira on October 16th, 2016, 6:28 pm

Last edited by Phira on December 7th, 2016, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira's Plotnotes

Postby Phira on October 19th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Phira

Since migration isn't in the lore, Del has compiled all of the info she has found because she is such a helpful helper bee :P

General Notes
SS thread additions, And Again
Housing, addressed by Prophet
Grade Requests and Wages
Sunberth Specific Wages
Last edited by Phira on December 7th, 2016, 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira's Plotnotes

Postby Phira on December 5th, 2016, 6:47 pm

The northern parts of the city become deeply entrenched in thick snow and ice, the southern parts windswept with sand. The west becomes treacherously mountainous, and further down gives way into thick, humid rainforest. Lapping at the center of the city lies a large lake of waist-deep water crested with waves and framed with beaches.
Sylira

Syliras :
The fortress-city is a close neighbour of Alvadas, and as such many of it's citizens have found themselves in Alvadas over the years. The homes that make up Syliras find themselves transformed into rooms in a grand yet squat castle, and miniature knights reminiscent of Pycons (as well as miniature versions of other races) patrol the area making sure Alvads are 'behaving'. The weather seems to cycle through every season in the space of one, starting with Spring and finishing with Winter.
Locations: The Stallion's Rear
The Bizarre Bazaar
Challenge- Get told off by a miniature knight.
Challenge- Initiate or break up a drinking party gone wrong.

Nyka :
Ionu-Nyka is a small collection of houses collected into rough quarters, arranged around what appears to be a large crack in the ground. From this crack, some of Alvadas' more dangerous illusions seem to creep at all bells of the day and night.
Challenge- Brave a night trying to get into the crack in the earth.
Challenge- See the Azure Lady. *
Challenge- Lord over a fellow citizen.

Zeltiva :
Locations: Scholarly Abode of Intellectual Pursuits
The Sunken Conundrum
Famed for knowledge and their naval craft, Alvadas' Zeltiva is a selection of homes with their walls made of books. Yet despite the apparent center of knowledge, all the pages are blank. At least, most of them. A budding scholar finds one inscribed with all kinds of knowledge, like a gem discovered on the sea bed, glinting through cracks in the stones of ignorance. From then on, a wild quest begins, where individuals search the walls of houses for the hidden books of knowledge. Part-way through the season, a large boat suddenly materialises in the center of the Zeltiva houses, and on board is one sleeping, angry-looking dog. Three days later, the boat disappears again, although now the dog has woken up and barks every day at the eight bell at different locations throughout Alvadas-Mizahar.
Challenge- Try to figure out the patterns of the dog's movements.
Challenge- Find a knowledge book. (Please PM me for this challenge).

Ravok :
The original Ravok is built upon a lake...
Alvadas-Ravok is too. Yet the lake is different, the 'city' different. Stumbling upon Ravok is difficult for the average Alvad, but when they do, the city veritably floods into being. The streets become awash with a liquid akin to mercury, whilst buildings float upon boats and people walk upon water to reach their destinations. Here is the only place where one can find an entrance to the Underground, and where the Underground seems to spill out into the Overground. Depending on your viewpoint, Ravok is either a city of immense beauty, where everything feels right. Or it is a place which makes the skin crawl.
Challenge- Sink a building.
Challenge- Have a fight with a Rhysol-worshipper.
Challenge- Have a philosophical discussion about good and evil. What does it really mean, anyway?

Mura :
This collection of houses ignores the basic geography of Mizahar and instead of residing on an island, finds itself sitting snugly between Nyka and Sunberth. Everything here is white, the roads, the houses... even the people who walk through or live here find their bodies tinted all over with opalescent shades of white. Known throughout Mizahar as a place where only females reside, the joke is turned around as only males find their houses have migrated here, although others can visit as they please.
Challenge- Try to bring colour in (this includes the 'colour' black).
Challenge- Make friends, and peace, with an anarchistic 'Sunberthian' or a thuggish 'Nykan'.
Challenge- Have a vision. (Please note, visions must not actually be true).

Sunberth :
Home of ten houses, a large fire of flickering, illusionary flames, and a penchant for anarchy. Where illusions elsewhere follow the patterns of the scenery or wildlife they're adapting, here the illusions make as if the rules don't exist. It's not hard to find Ionu worshippers here.
Locations:
Temple of Ionu
The Twisted-Streeters

Taldera

Taldera :
Houses located in this section of Alvadas seem to be pushed together in clusters with some stacked on top of each other in an almost castle like fashion. Anybody who has been to Avanthal would notice that the seven clusters that the houses are combined into resemble the seven holds of Avanthal.

Throughout this city region snow fills the streets and a cold wind is always blowing, biting citizens to their core. But Ionu is fair to it's followers and denizens of Alvadas so any travelers in "Avanthal" will find that their clothes are changed into that which is appropriate for the weather until leaving this region.

The illusions in Avanthal-Alvadas will take the form of local wildlife of the real Avanthal region. Arctic foxes, seals, polar bears, snowshoe rabbits, wolverines, and snowy owls are just a few of the regulars you might run into while discovering the snowy wastes.

Centered in the various holds of "Avanthal" is an undersized copy of Morwen's Ice Palace, complete with dire polar bear illusory guards. All are allowed to enter the palace so long as they do not disturb the guards or are seen as a threat.

There are also rumors that a large glacier of ice is crashing its way through various streets and that anybody caught in it's path should beware cold's wrath.

Challenge-Find your way to the top of Morwen's Ice Palace and gaze upon Avanthal-Alvadas. Careful not to slip.
Challenge-Build a snowman or get into a snowball fight. Everyone loves a good snowball fight.
Challenge-Get into a scuffle with or somehow befriend one of the illusory dire polar bear kelvic guards around Alvanthal-Alvadas.
Challenge-Encounter the large glacier of Avanthal-Alvadas and live to tell the tale, or not.
CreditOur lovely Fluctuation.

Cyphrus

Most will have heard tales of the Sea of Grass, or the city of slaves known as Kenash, or indeed the blue city of the Akalak. Here, these three collide into one mesh, three cities opposing and working together in ways that only Alvads could manage.
Riverfall :
Alvadas-Riverfall is made entirely of elaborate yet functional structures, and some of the richest denizens of Alvadas find their homes here. The river that is an essential part of the real-life city is represented as a river- made entirely of constantly flowing grass that dances with horses and flows on to connect with Alvadas-Endrykas. Many people find that as they pass through this section, their shadow manifests itself as a physical representation of themselves as an Akalak- a silent figure that follows everything you do.
Locations:
The Womiyu
Challenge- Develop your Akalak shadow, and either come to terms with it or reject it entirely.
Challenge- Learn a brand-new combat skill up to at least 5XP.
Challenge- Attend a Speaker's event and empathise with either the Speaker or the Speaker's victim.

Endrykas :
Where usually this city moves around Cyphrus, here it stays still. Houses found here however are invariably externally turned into tents (although inside still retain the same shape as a house (think those tents in Harry Potter)). The grasses pave the streets, and every night the sound of horses trample outside like rolling thunder as horses run without stopping around and around the city- a literal Run. The illusions here mimic the dangers of the grasslands, and there is real cause for concern as some people record that they received injuries from illusionary glassbeaks or grassbears.
Locations:
Avek's Unstable Stables
Okana's Tent
Impawsible Pets

Challenge- Ride a horse at nighttime in the exhilarating races.
Challenge- Come face-to-face with a grassland predator and live to tell the tale.
Challenge- Make something from scratch!

Kenash :
Grasses merge into swampland and rich fertile land seeded with strange plants and vines that produce lavish seeds and fruits with a distinctly illusionary feel. Slavery is not common in Alvadas, so instead this section of Alvadas seems to run itself without the need of anyone. Here, the Speakers organise a party, where several wrongdoers are punished and the rest of the part-goers get roaringly drunk.
Locations:
The Unnamye
The Tattered Thread
The Call of the Wilderness
Matilda's Jewels

Challenge- Get caught in a bog!
Challenge- Make a potion, lotion, or concoction from the strange plants and fruits growing around 'Alvadash'.
Challenge- Buy an elaborate hat and wear it in public.

Eyktol

The grasses that make up 'Cyphrus' give way into the desert sands of Eyktol. It's a wild place, full of mysterious people and creatures, and Ionu takes delight in representing this through shifting illusions giving way to beautiful cities and oases. Tinted throughout with sand, the majority of this region is actually taken up with the city of Ahnatep, although in some places this city takes on aspects of other cultures.

Ahnatep :
Its streets are dusty, its people beautiful, its climate hot even during the season of Winter that Mizahar currently resides in. 'Alvnatep' makes up almost the whole of the Eyktol region, and all who step through find themselves confronted with the pride of the Eypharians that is so well-known to the people of Mizahar.

Here, most Eypharians find that they are well at home, and even some non-Eypharians find that they inherit the complication of extra arms. Mirrors reflect what a person truly want themselves to look like, and this goes to some people's heads as egos inflate and confidence rises in the area.

Danger still threatens the streets however, as Ionu delights in tricking the residents with regular sandstorms illusioned to feel like a warm bath, and inviting hot-tubs and swimming baths that feel like you are submerging yourself in snakebites or scalding sand.

Challenge- Stand in a sandstorm, or brave a swim.
Challenge- Spend a day with six arms!
Challenge- Make your PC suffer from extreme heatstroke.

Falyndar

Falyndar :
Looking over the waist-deep pool that represents the Suvan Sea, a citizen can see that giant trees loom suddenly where houses used to be. In its depths lurk beasts and men, and all manner of creatures straight from tales. All stories of forests come alive in the depths of Alvadas-Falyndar, and fierce warriors battle it out in pockets throughout the jungle. There are no cities specifically, but surprising amounts of people find themselves suddenly waking up in the rainforest, suspended high above the ground in treehouses. Ionu creates five shadow tigers who all bear the inverted triangle instead of stripes, and these prowl through the jungle. Anyone who sights such a beast reports strange, relaxing dreams the night afterwards.
Challenge- Climb a tree.
Challenge- Provoke a wild creature and suffer the consequences.
Challenge- Get lost in the jungle and sleep overnight in the wilderness.

Kalea

Home of Alvadas and large mountains, this region is something of a special place. The jungles of Falyndar morph into the mountains of Kalea, and although it's difficult to get around, somehow the citizens still manage to. It's a land of mystery, and this is represented in Ionu's Mizahar.
Lhavit :
Ethereal and beautiful, this city collection sparkles with the light of a million shimmers and twinkles, radiating from the diamonds that embed themselves in the walls and floors and roofs of every building that resides here. Known as a city of magic as well as duality, some think that magic practice might be allowed here. It is not. Speakers find their work cut out trying to make sure people know this. Throughout, the city fluctuates between night and day three times an actual Miz day/night. Some suffer from sleepless nights, but others embrace it.
Challenge- Undertake your normal daytime activities at night.
Challenge- Try and prise off a diamond, and suffer the consequences.
Challenge- Climb a mountain!

Wind Reach :
Red-heads, fire, and eagles paint a pretty picture. Most stories of this intriguing cities feature these factors, and so Alvadas-Wind Reach finds itself perched upon the flanks of a volcano that spews treacle-like lava day and night. The curious out there soon find that the lava is so treacle-like to actually be treacle, and all manner of sweets and cakes are soon being created by an army of chefs keen on sampling Alvadas' unusual illusionary treats. Sweets created from the treacle are said to taste like the essence of heat itself, although this means different things to different people.
Challenge- Partake in a sweet-making activity, and sample your wares.
Challenge- Attempt to ride the vicious, illusion eagles. (Please note, none will actually let you fly, but all have curious personalities that you can try to win over. ;) )
Challenge- Prank a red-head, or dye your own hair red.

Our Very Own City :
Where you might expect to see an Alvadas in miniature, instead you will be confronted with a whirling maelstrom. It looks relentless, fierce, passionate, wild, different for everyone who looks into it. For those brave enough to enter it, well. They don't talk about their experiences, but it's said to be soul-affirming and invigorating in a way no earthly thing could be.
Challenge- Step into the maelstrom. (Please submit a link to the thread if anyone attempts this, and I will post what happens).

NoteKalinor and Sultros are not featured due to being quite difficult to reach/secretive. There may be elements of their themes scattered through the Kalea region of Alvadas, but please please don't go overboard.

Abject Inferno
The ten houses that make up Sunberth wake up one morning to find the charred, mangled remains of body parts left on each of their doorsteps. The home-owners are terrified, believing themselves to be the target of a madman. Yet secrets lurk beneath any pleasant face, and a terrible secret is blossoming in Sunberth.

At Lover's Leisure
Amongst Falyndar's reaching boughs lies mystery, suspense, and intrigue. In Alvadas though, Falyndar currently belongs to a group of people who live to embody Alvadas' spirit. These are The Afalines: kick-ass, elderly women who practice wit, cunning and mischief all day and all night long. However, in their ranks lies an Afaline who feels she is missing something, or indeed someone. Her heart lies bound to another's, but it is only now that she comes to realise she needs them back. This is the story of her search to find him.

The Ruination of Peace
Ice and cold don't sit well with Terrence Kapoi, but then nothing does. He makes it his job to hate everything, fairly and equally and without regard for gender or race or religion. Raiar Capac, on the other hand, revels in it. She revels in everything, from love through to torrential rain. Nothing stops her boundless enthusiasm. Yet when the two collide on the ice of Taldera, 'Alvanthal' suffers. Introduce ice to fire, and you'll see interesting results.
Last edited by Phira on December 8th, 2016, 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira's Plotnotes

Postby Phira on December 7th, 2016, 9:50 pm

• Syliras
    -Get told off by a miniature Knight
  • Nyka
    -Brave the night trying to get into the crack in the Earth
    -See the Azure Lady
  • Ravok
    -Have a philosophical discussion about good and evil
  • Mura
    -Try to bring color in (Black counts)
    -Make friends and peace with a Sunberthian
  • Sunberth (Rules of illusion don't apply here)
    -Temple of Ionu
  • Taldera
    -Find a way to the top of Morwen's Ice Palace and gaze upon Miza-Alvadas
    -Befriend Dire Bear Kelvic Guard
    -Encounter the Glacier
  • Riverfall
    -Develop your Aklak shadow: Either come to terms with it or reject it.
  • Endrykas
    -Ride a horse at nighttime in exhilarating races
    -Make something from scratch
  • Kenash
    -Get caught in bog
    -Make potion/lotion/concoction with strange plants and fruits that grow here.
  • Ahntep
    -Spend day with 6 arms
    -Stand in a sandstorm or brave a swim
  • Falyndar
    -Climb a tree
    -get lost in the jungle and spend the night
  • Lhavit
    -Undertake normal day time activites at night
  • Windreach
    -Prank a red head
    -Dye your hair red
  • Alvadas
    -One of a kind experience
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes