[Verified by Pentacle] Phira

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Phira

Postby Phira on August 31st, 2016, 1:53 am

Phira
Last edited by Phira on November 15th, 2016, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on August 31st, 2016, 2:00 am

Appearance

Race:
Kelvic (Clouded Leopard)
Birthday:
Spring 514 A.V.
Birthplace:
Black Rock

Appearance:
Features she has in both forms :
Eye Color not the Pupil
Elongated Fangs

Phira has golden, sun kissed skin that bares a small scar or two on her torso and knees. Her eyes are the most defining feature about her. Framed by dark lashes, they are both sky blue and golden brown, and split down the middle by her pupil. Her chocolate brown hair has subtle golden highlights that can usually be seen in the sun. She reaches 5'6 and weighs 125 lbs (when she's healthy and well fed).

Leopard Phira has fur that is a dark ochreous ground-color and is largely covered by a black and dusky-grey blotched pattern. Partly fused black stripes run from the corner of her eyes, over her cheek, and down her neck along the nape of her shoulders. Her eyes in her cat form mirror those in her human form, framed by dark lashes they are sky-blue and golden brown, the colors separated by the pupil. She reaches 14 inches tall, 5 feet long (Almost half of which is her tail) and weighs 35lbs (when healthy and well fed). Her other defining feature is her very large canine teeth.
Last edited by Phira on November 15th, 2016, 9:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on September 8th, 2016, 10:35 pm

Character Concept

Phira is a quiet, contemplative, and deeply inquisitive girl. She doesn't mind interacting with people on a daily basis, you will never find her in larger crowds; reasons being that she doesn't like all the noise nor the simultaneous conversations. She likes to take time to herself to ponder things and can often be found meditating and thinking somewhere high up off the ground. In fact that is a general rule when talking to her, while she is a pleasant being to converse with one has to do it with patience because she does take her time to think about what she says. She knows how to pull off being approachable and alluring, even charming when the occasion calls for it.(When she is trying to hook clients). While not very book smart, she is quite street smart. She can hardly read or write, but she can find her way through the city at night without getting into trouble most of the time, and she can get out of nasty situations fairly quickly.
She would like to be more successful in the job market though and wants more than what she has at the current moment. She likes pretty things and likes to be lavished with them, and even though she can't afford any such things at the moment she is always looking for ways to obtain that kind of wealth. She picks up on how to do things quickly even if she doesn't always understand why it is done in a certain manner.
She doesn't want to be just a simple prostitute and thief nor does she want to live the intense warrior lifestyle of the Myrians. She left her home on Black Rock to seek a higher purpose, because surly she was meant for more. Maybe it's just her longing for a bondmate that makes her feel this way, or maybe it is fate trying to get her in just the right spot, either way she won't quit searching until she feels satisfied.
She is most active during the night, as she likes spending the day basking in Syna's warm, beautiful sunlight (especially in her leopard form). This caused a lot of distress on her back when she was with her clan as they saw her as lazy and not very productive, which furthered her assumption that she just wasn't cut out for the Myrian lifestyle.
She can get quite aggressive and pushy when pushed to her limits. Phira is one that will always forgive but never forget. Once you wrong her you are always on her 'black list,' but if you apologize to her sincerely she will most likely forgive you even though she will never forget what you did. She isn't a very good fighter, but at the same time she is patient and can wait until the opportune moments when she can lash back. It may take days or weeks or months but when one wrongs her they will be punished.
Last edited by Phira on November 15th, 2016, 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on September 8th, 2016, 10:44 pm

Character History

Phira's mother, a gazelle kelvic, found herself on Black Rock pregnant and so close to something she could feel it in her blood. As she neared the Crag she spotted 'him' right away, and knew she found what she had been searching for. Although it took a long while to prove herself to the Myrians, especially being 3 month pregnant at the time, she did it. 3 days before she gave birth to her daughter she was accepted as part of the clan, and accepted as 'his' bondmate. At least that is what Phira's mother told her.
Phira was born and raised on Black Rock by a kelvic mother and her bondmate Gen. She grew up with the same longing to 'find' something as her mother was, and always wondered what that was. Was it her bondmate she wanted to find? Was it a job? Was it a place to belong? She didn't know, so she resolved to find all those things.
With being so inquisitive about everything she didn't earn any favor from her elders. In fact, her elders and clansmen were off put and annoyed by her constant questions and inquiries. She questioned everything they did to try and understand their reasoning for why the did it, sometimes even getting in the way of them working. It wasn't long before she concluded that the myrian ritualistic lifestyle just wasn't her forte.
When she was 1 year old she set off on her own to discover what it was she was meant for. She worked long hours and worked as hard as she could to earn enough coin to buy herself a safe passage on a boat. In the end it wasn't enough money to do that, but she got herself on board by being a form of pest control and another hand to swab the deck. They took her all the way to Zeltiva where she made a home for herself (A rather poor one at that). She spent weeks trying to find a job, but never did. While spending her last couple of coins on a small hot meal, she met a woman who gave her a room to sleep so long as she made money by prostituting. So she did it, she became a prostitute. When clients were few and far in between she resorted to stealing and pick pocketing.
She just didn't feel at all comfortable there and set off again, this time with the company of a trading caravan. They took her to Sunberth and there she felt like she could fit in a little better. But again, she wasn't lucky with finding a steady job and ended up doing exactly the same thing, prostituting and thievery.
One day while chasing a rogue pheasant that roamed into the city, she came across an older woman with a large pen of ravens and crows. She had only ever heard of this elderly woman and her birds, and even less about the Night Eyes. So now all she has to do is bide her time and wait. Until then she has finally been hired at a real job, at The Pig's Foot.
Last edited by Phira on November 15th, 2016, 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on September 8th, 2016, 11:18 pm

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Myrian
Poor Language: Fratava

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skill SP RB EXP Total Proficiency
Hunting 15 10 25 Novice
Stealth 10 1 11 Novice
Seduction 10 3 10 Novice
Meditation 5 5 Novice
Larceny 5 2 7 Novice
Foraging 5 5 Novice
Tactics 1 1 Novice
Leadership 1, +1 2 Novice
Persuasion 1 1 Novice
Observation 2, 5, 2 12 Novice
Socialization 5,1 6 Novice
Flirting 5 5 Novice
Rhetoric 2 2 Novice
Cleaning 2 2 Novice
Teaching 1 1 Novice
Negotiation 1 1 Novice

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Starting Lores

• Lore of Sunberth Gangs: Night Eyes
  • Lore of Ghosts: Hauntings

Earned Lores

Last edited by Phira on April 19th, 2017, 3:20 am, edited 11 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on September 9th, 2016, 12:35 am

Possessions

Clothing
Simple Shirt - Start
Simple Dress - Start
Simple Undergarments - Start
Simple Cloak - Start
Simple Boots - Start
Image Leather Corset
Image Leather Boots
Image Leather Pants
Image Red Shirt
Image Leather Belt

In Chest
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Metal)
-Brush (Metal)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
102 Gold Mizas 1, Silver Miza
2 Edged Gauntlets

Heirloom
1 Spice box. (Her parents and little sister threw in some spices that are used in her favorite dishes so she wouldn't be so homesick).

Housing

3 sm per day for Luxury Room: double bed, desk, chair, chest, carpet, shelf
Last edited by Phira on January 11th, 2017, 7:21 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on September 9th, 2016, 1:23 am

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Picking a Pocket or Two +2GM, 1 SM 102 gm, 1 sm
2 Chunks of Meat -6 SM 101 gm, 5 sm
Loaf of Bread -3 cm 101 gm, 4 sm, 96 cm
2 Gauntlets, Edged -16 GM 85 GM, 4 sm, 96 cm
Living Expenses for Season (Fall 516) -45 gm 40 gm, 4 sm, 96 cm
Season Income (Fall 516) 182 GM 222 gm, 4 sm, 96 cm
Red, Cotton, Button up shirt -1 gm, 8 sm 221 gm, 4 sm, 96 cm
Leather Pants -1 gm, 6 sm 220 gm, 76 cm
Leather Corset - 1 gm 219 gm, 76 cm
High Leather Boots - 6 sm 219 gm, 16 cm
Belt - 2 sm 218 gm, 9 sm, 6 cm
Season Income (Winter 516) Pending
Living Expenses (Winter 516) Pending
The Pig's Foot Tips +3sm 219 gms, 8 sm, 6 cm

Last edited by Phira on April 19th, 2017, 3:22 am, edited 13 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on September 9th, 2016, 1:40 am

Thread List

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunberth
Year Season/Day Thread title/link Type Notes
516 Fall/1 Alcohol is the best medicine Open/Job/Social Complete*Not yet graded
516 Fall 2 Picking a Pocket or Two Solo Graded & Complete
516 Fall 5 The Library Solo/Job In Progress
516 Fall 3 [South Woods] Mosses, Fungai, and Trees XP/Lore Thread In Progress
516 Fall 39 [Baroque Bay]Of All the Feckless Men pt. II XP/Lore Thread Not Started
516 Fall 18 Celebrate Good Times Job Thread Complete*Not yet graded
516 Fall 12 Never Fully Dressed Without a Weapon Placeholder Not Started

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alvadas
Year Season/Day Thread title/link Type Notes
516 Winter 1 & 2 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here Arrival Thread In Progress
516 Winter 5 A Sight to See Social/EXP/Lore In Progress
516 Winter 28 Sending Night Social/EXP/Lore In Progress
516 Winter 29 On the Prowl: Part 1 Social/EXP/Lore Graded and Complete
516 Winter 29 On the Prowl: Part 2 Social/EXP/Lore Complete*Needs Grading
516 Winter 30 It's What You Don't See EXP/Training Complete*Needs Grading
516 Winter 30 And How to Stop It EXP/Training In Progress

Link your current & past threads here!

Last edited by Phira on January 30th, 2017, 2:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Phira

Postby Phira on December 19th, 2016, 8:06 am

Phira
Theme :

Voice :
@0:50 (Kate Beckinsale)
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes