OOC Info Quest Collaboration

I encourage players to use this whenever there is a quest

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Moderator: Prophet

Quest Collaboration

Postby Crow on September 17th, 2016, 1:00 am

Right now the current quest is Along came a spider. This thread is open to anyone that wishes to play in it. Threading times will be 36 hours between posts, if you don't post within that time then you will be skipped. If you miss two posts in order without properly rping your character to leave them you own your character up to my might as an St. This could result in a number of things but none of them are good.

Current order of posts is:

Hwyn
Evarista
Bartholomew
Xen
Sayana

Do to the discussion board not being reviewed properly if you want to participate please sign up here. Those wishing to do collaboration please keep in mind that there is a fine line from discussing details and plots and "help my character is in trouble, come save it." that is called meta gaming, and it will result in swift action on my part if I ever find out if occurs. Be a buddy to your peers and help police them up of they do anything wrong. If you see something that concerns you, then politely tell them and then come to me about it. I'm here to help.

“We ate the birds. We ate them. We wanted their songs to flow up through our throats and burst out of our mouths, and so we ate them. We wanted their feathers to bud from our flesh. We wanted their wings, we wanted to fly as they did, soar freely among the treetops and the clouds, and so we ate them. We speared them, we clubbed them, we tangled their feet in glue, we netted them, we spitted them, we threw them onto hot coals, and all for love, because we loved them. We wanted to be one with them. We wanted to hatch out of clean, smooth, beautiful eggs, as they did, back when we were young and agile and innocent of cause and effect, we did not want the mess of being born, and so we crammed the birds into our gullets, feathers and all, but it was no use, we couldn’t sing, not effortlessly as they do, we can’t fly, not without smoke and metal, and as for the eggs we don’t stand a chance. We’re mired in gravity, we’re earthbound. We’re ankle-deep in blood, and all because we ate the birds, we ate them a long time ago, when we still had the power to say no.”
― Margaret Atwood

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow
Just a murder.

Words: 200467
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2016, 8:48 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Quest Collaboration

Postby Sayana on September 17th, 2016, 2:46 am

Hey there,

Quest thread looks interesting, yet it also looks super full and busy. I'd like to join at some point but maybe after the numbers die down a little. It's a little intimidating at the moment with 7 (and I'll be the 8th) PCs in a single thread. In the meantime, I'll watch from the sidelines and work away at my Summer threads.

Sayana

Credit: Shimoje
Sayana
Shadow Queen

Words: 1346404
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Mizahar Grader (1)

Quest Collaboration

Postby Crow on September 18th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Minnim has failed to post. He will be dropped to the end of the line. Vladislov your up.
Crow
Just a murder.

Office

Quest Collaboration

Postby Crow on September 21st, 2016, 12:44 am

Post is up for Along Came a Spider. Those who wish to show interest in Grutral can make one post before joining the event on the 85th. Those who are interested will be at sea for roughly 60-70 days one way to the Kalea Region. Which means during this time you will be allowed to post plenty of solos on the ship, skill builders, and get some unique chance. I will not just let your character dwindle.

The max I am allowing for this is around 4 people. As of right now the only few which I am tracking wishes to do such is: Xen, Vladislov, Bartholomew,

I can not give out more spoilers, but it will be a big event.

Those who stay in Ravok will however see some interesting plots as well, both will be treated equally in terms of story potential - starting with seeing what happens with this interesting spider.
Crow
Just a murder.

Office

Quest Collaboration

Postby Minnim on September 21st, 2016, 2:22 am

My apologies for being absent, guys. I think I'm going to have to opt out of this quest due to time restraints on my part. Hopefully I haven't caused too much delay already. Of course, I'll be watching you all eagerly.

Send me the bodies of the fallen, Crow. I'll take good care of them. ;)
Minnim
Old Soul

Words: 37086
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Quest Collaboration

Postby Sayana on September 21st, 2016, 10:10 pm

May I join the posting order? I can post tonight (if I get the go ahead)

Credit: Shimoje
Sayana
Shadow Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Quest Collaboration

Postby Crow on September 21st, 2016, 10:13 pm

Sure sure! Are you interested in the experience with Grutral or the Spider? I am trying to turn the events back over to the spider.
Crow
Just a murder.

Office

Quest Collaboration

Postby Crow on September 22nd, 2016, 1:42 am

An important note: If you plan on remaining in the event to notice the spider please let me know. 7 players is about the max I can afford to run this large event off of. I encourage players to attempt to keep things running smoothly by driving the plot line forward. If not, please RP your characters exit.
Crow
Just a murder.

Office

Quest Collaboration

Postby Sayana on September 22nd, 2016, 1:50 am

I'm going to enjoy saying hi to the spider. :) I also suspect that the slots are filled up on the grand voyage.
Sayana
Shadow Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Quest Collaboration

Postby Crow on September 22nd, 2016, 1:29 pm

Hwyn is up
Crow
Just a murder.

Office

Next