Hello, Hola!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, Hola!

Postby Phante Faunus on September 20th, 2016, 4:21 am

Hi, you can call me Green/Alex and I have been roleplaying for about four to five years now. I looked at this site about a year ago, but wasn't too sure that I would be able to handle it, but now I do! Recently I've been looking for a new site to role-play on that wasn't dead. I enjoy doing fantasy role-plays which is why I find this site so amazing!

Let's see...I'm a sophomore in college, but I have Mondays, Wednesdays, and mostly Friday's off. Ask me anything you want!

Also, I've decided to go with a elephant kelvic as the race that I will be playing. They just spoke to me. :)
Phante Faunus
He Who Never Forgets

Words: 3143
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2016, 4:06 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello, Hola!

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 22nd, 2016, 2:16 am

Co feats for finding us here on Mizahar! Peeps are great here and you'll definitely get alone with everyone, as long as we all cooperate and work together. If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM or drop by in Chat. People would be able to help you with anything you need. :)

~Ferrin.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2