Winter Endeavors (Dymphna)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on January 27th, 2011, 6:03 am

"Well, I'm okay," he assured her, "but it's always better when you're around. So stay around." He squirmed a little because she always made his skin flush with heat and an intense need to be petted.

"You know," he said, voice husky as she kissed his neck, "I miss being on the Hunt, because... we got to... you know... Even though the Pycons ruined everything. Petching Pycons."
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Dymphna on January 27th, 2011, 6:25 am

“Of course you’re doing okay. You do a fine job of taking care of yourself… But I get to enjoy fussing over you all the same. That’s part of having a sweetheart.”

At the mention of the hunt, her skin turned a little warmer than she’d liked it to. A youthful giggle erupted before she buried her face against his neck to silence herself. Eyelashes caught against his skin as she blinked. Then, very quietly she admitted, “It scared me at first, but… I… I enjoyed it, too…”
Dymphna
Player

Words: 79238
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2010, 7:53 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on January 29th, 2011, 8:54 pm

Sama'el was content to make her blush, because the rush of blood to her skin warmed her up, which, in turn, warmed him up. All in all, a pleasant feeling for wintertime. Not that he would complain about summer, when he imagined they would be two sweaty bodies entwined and... He shifted things around in his pants as surreptitiously as he was able. He cleared his throat. He hummed a little.

"So... yes, um... it was nice... like... like really nice... and, oh... anyway... Hi."
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dymphna on January 30th, 2011, 5:56 am

“Hi,” she whispered with all the innocence in the world. Sometimes she was completely clueless. The question to ask would be if Dymphna had any idea at all what was going on in Sam’s mind. Sometimes it seemed she did. Sometimes she didn’t. The smile on her face was lacking in anything but happy wonder. She was still a bit in awe that he even cared about her, so it was possible that the awe led her to not notice other things. A small nod was given to him as she agreed to what he said. Yes, she’d liked it, too.

There was a glance about to see if anyone one else was around before her brown eyes turned back to him. Leaning in, she pressed a kiss to his jaw. Then another and another. This was bound to get them into trouble… Hm.

“We should do something,” she offered, but considering the fact she kissed him yet again it would be a wonder if he didn’t take that the wrong way.
Dymphna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on January 30th, 2011, 7:04 am

Sama'el gave and received kisses for a while before Dymphna spoke, urging something be done and of course he blushed all the brighter for the possible implications. He kissed her one last time as if she would disappear or never let him do it again, then tried to think of things that didn't involve his tent and no clothes.

"Ahh, do you need help gathering herbs or... We could spar, or, um... uh..."
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dymphna on February 3rd, 2011, 7:38 am

“There’s not much to gather currently, so…” She sort of trailed off. She wasn’t exactly in the mood to spar, either.

… This didn’t bode well. She bit her bottom lip and glanced at him, eyes wide and blinking. Obviously she was having problems trying to find something, too.

“Perhaps sparring…”

She didn’t sound sold on it.
Dymphna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on February 4th, 2011, 6:57 am

"I can Web now," he blurted out, apropos of nothing, "and I'm in the Watch. I'm nothing special in the Watch, but it's still an honor to be part of the elite guard... Do you think your father will let me marry you come Spring? Sometimes I'm afraid that I will have to leave Endrykas for good if I can't have you. I just... It's so hard to wait now I know what I want. I want to be married so I can love you completely and with honor. I want a real, honest-to-gods pavilion, a herd, children, a life... I'm trying to be so patient..."

He trailed off, mouth half open as if he would say more, but the air went out of him.

"I can't spar with you right now. I'll be too distracted and one of us will get hurt because I'm eighteen and I'm an idiot."
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dymphna on February 7th, 2011, 5:22 am

She blinked at what he said, eyes suddenly going wide as she stared at him. One step closer to what she wanted, because she wanted the same things as him. She had, of course, tried her very best to keep quiet – Only offering her own hopes when the subject was brought up by Sama’el. And never, ever with her father. A thin shoulder lifted up in a tiny helpless shrug.

“I don’t know… I’ve not spoke to him about it. You’d have to ask him yourself. I’m sorry. I just…” She took a deep breath, moving to hide her face again on his shoulder. Very quietly, very quickly she said, “It’s not my place to arrange my marriage, so I have not brought it up to him. All I’ve done is carry on how I wished to as much as I can, and hope that he will take my feelings into account.”

She kept her face hidden. It was slightly embarrassing to her – Not feeling like she was able to speak up for what she wanted. Peeking at him timidly, she said, “Only if I didn’t hurt one of us first…”
Dymphna
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on February 8th, 2011, 7:29 am

"I'm sorry," he said, as soon as he realized how he was embarrassing her. "Of course, I need to speak to your father... And he did initiate me into the Web... And he did recommend me for the Watch... So I suppose he's either trying to help me become a proper son-in-law, or get me killed so I won't stand in the way of a better marriage..."

He laughed a little, though it was wild around the edges.

"I'll earn it," he promised quietly.
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dymphna on February 10th, 2011, 4:54 am

“Sama’el,” she whispered in his ear. A hand moved so she could tickle the side of his neck. “You have come so far in your short time home. Stop doubting yourself and just ask him…”

An arm wrapped about him tighter. For a moment her mind wandered to simply pulling him into the tent and seeing where that led. It would be interesting to watch him fight with himself. She would likely do the same thing… She’d possibly run off before anything very dishonorable could happen.

She looked at the tent. Then him. Then the tent again. Looking back at him, she smiled. Very softly she said, “You’ve earned it…”

She glanced at the tent again.
Dymphna
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext