Winter Endeavors (Dymphna)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on February 12th, 2011, 6:31 am

He considered just going to ask her father and have it done with, but then she said what she said and his almond-shaped eyes went rather wide as he assumed certain implications, following her gaze to the tent. Several scenarios played themselves out in his mind, tightening his pants all the while. He groaned a little animal sound in the back of his throat.

"If we go into the tent, I don't know that I will be able to control myself. We were lucky the pycons came during the hunt or else..."
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Dymphna on February 12th, 2011, 6:58 am

She stood up then, giving him a rather disapproving look as she brushed off her dress. “Or else I would have stopped us before we moved too quickly towards something that would cause a problem. I have no say in the outcome… No willpower of my own?”

A reoccurring theme in her life, it seemed. One that she was getting rather tired of. Moving across the camp, she went to pick up a basket with the few sewing things she had gathered. She pulled out a shirt of her father’s that she was attempting to mend. The needle was pulled from the fabric, already threaded.

“I can argue a dozen ways one way or the other with it all... I know myself though. I could get up and leave, forcing you to control yourself as you see fit if you didn’t feel able to respect my wishes. But never mind. I’ve changed my mind.”
Dymphna
Player

Words: 79238
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2010, 7:53 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on February 12th, 2011, 7:18 am

His mouth opened and closed slowly like that of a suffocating fish, his face flushing and then paling in alternating patterns. Finally he shut his mouth, nodded, and looked down. Slightly shaking hands reached out for the leather and twine, the thick needle and his shoddy handiwork. His ears burned and his eyes watered at her rebuke, but he would continue to work rather than fall apart.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Previous