Benare's Armory of Misconceptions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Benare Nitrozian on September 27th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Plotnotes for Ben goes here: Ideas for Ben.

Option One :
Mercenary for the Nitrozian Estate; I believe that with the skills Ben has now, that he should mostly take this route, otherwise I wouldn't know what else to do with him. If I do have him become a Magecrafter, he wouldn't earn enough money to get on by.... I'm still working out this option with Crow

Option Two :
Magecrafter; It's always an option, but stated above he won't be able to make enough money to get by, he'd probably get more money by teaching swordplay than Magecrafting, plus trades need to be done with another PC, not so sure how much PC's are out there who would want a novice Magecrafter to create their items... though always useful for some extra coin or something if Benare really needs it. If anyone's interested, let me know via PM.

Option Three :
This is just in case if something ever pops in my mind for figuring out what to do with Ben, well... as I think of it he could always run a business. XD

INDEX:

Notes, notes, notes, and notes will come in the future...

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 16th, 2016, 7:11 pm

So Benare had been awarded the job opportunity of being a Mercenary. So my major goal for him is set and stone. I'm planning on making a big plot chain that's involved with Ravok, and Rhysol, I'm leading Benare towards a point of which he'd be able to earn a Gnosis Mark from Rhysol. I'm pretty sure he can get one now, but I want to wait until he earns more experience in combat related skills. So, if anyone wants to do some interesting combat skills and is interested in being a part of Benares plot line, let me know and we could work something out. :)

---------+++++-------

This would be where I'd be developing the guild: Crescent Circle. :)
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 17th, 2016, 11:41 pm

XX, Season, 516av

Plots of Fall 516av

15th. Pt I- Benare and Damien head out for the first time together and manage to nab the Captain's Journal where they discover a list of names and attempt to decipher what it all meant. The Crescent Circle take hold of the book and work on deciphering everything out.

Pt. II Benare and Damien try themselves to see what all of the book was meant, Ben retires to his home within the Nitrozian Estate and Damien resides to the Crescent Circle turning in the journal.

20th. Benare goes out and scout around the docks, hoping to find someone he might be looking for. He also takes this time to buy some things for his Magecrafting and to expand on- he sees this day as a day off basically.

30th. Benare was kidnapped the other night, he ripped off someone with a deal in cards, he didn't recall whom and won some gold. He gets tortured by Evarista- his sister, Eosi and Grufyss. Though, he doesn't really know for sure as the majority of his time was spent lucid in his wake.

40th. Minnim and Benare meet for the first time at Benares family owned tavern- the Silver Sliver Tavern. The two talk about some common interests and get along. Status of thread = not completed.

45th. Benare and Bartholomew train.

75th. Damien and Benare practice some work climbing up walls and running across roofs with careful speed, a scouting session to see if they could find anyone. Eventually, they meet an Eyphairian and also discover that one of their targets within the Captain's Journal has been residing in Ravok as an Ebonstryfe member. Damien and Benare fight alongside Sayana and risk a lot while taking him to torture.

75th. Pt II Benare and Damien carry the Stryfe to another Members home of the Crescent Circle. They begin their torturing, or more so talking and explanations. As long as the Stryfe cooperates he'll be fine.

78th. Shopping, and scouting the docks.

84th. Benare aids Hwyn in combat.

Other Plot Ideas:

*Travel across Mizahar to search for the targets on the Captain's Journal

#Increase Magecrafting Skill and find a teacher in magic.

#Increase Short Sword and Shield skills

#Learn a helpful skill

#Pickpocket a few people

#Play Some card Games (PC's or NPC's)

*Find whereabouts of the Captain of the journal.
*Confront the Captain - and discover why he's targeting all of these people.
*The Captain escapes eventually and steals his book back. Fortunately, the Crescent Circle had requested a copy.
*Kill the Captain before he and his group kill the Crescent Circle. This could involve with many plots after fleeing Ravok from the Captain's Men.
*Return to Ravok
*Receive a letter from the Crescent Circle knowing that the leader of the guild has been murdered.
*The rest of the guild searches out for the one who killed the guild leader.
-Work on Seasonal Challenges-
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 22nd, 2016, 10:00 pm

List of NPC's Mainly Unnamed, but can work on developing them as City NPC's or Personal? XD

Target Man
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Target
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Target
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Target
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Target
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Target
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Target
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Target
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Crescent Circle
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Crescent Circle
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Crescent Circle
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:

Crescent Circle
Name:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Gnosis:
Other Information:
Appearance:
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on December 5th, 2016, 9:05 pm

XX, Season, 516av

THIS IS A LIST OF TRAVEL TIMES:

One does not simply take off from Zeltiva for Riverfall without considering the supplies required in such a journey. Whenever traveling from one city to another, one must take into account the food requirement. If you are undertaking any journey from one city to another, you must have enough food to get you by and must be able to carry it thus the usual need for a mount. You must have at least enough rations to get you from your starting city to the next closest city along your way to your destination where you can then resupply. Keep in mind also the wear and tear on your clothing and gear.

There are four things one must account for when preparing for a long journey between cities; Mode of Transport, Food, Water, Shelter. One can accomplish this by either starting play with the Roaming Wanderer housing package or purchasing the items included in the package before undertaking the journey.

(1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a compass, a riding horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags. See Horses for the breed of mount you want to pick. However, keep your horse value right around 200 gm or less, which excludes Sungolds and Tiaden Warhorses.) This package, along with the basic items all characters begin play with, will give the simple necessities required for extended travel. In addition to this, you would need to purchase enough rations to cover the length of the journey (30 days of travel = 30 days of rations) or have the Hunting and/or Wilderness Survival Skill to find your own food along the way.

RAVOK
Destination Aprox. Distance Travel Time
Nyka 400 miles 27 days
Novallas 700 miles 31 days
Karjin1,350 miles75 days

This is just a sample from the actual lore, the lore that I have linked above gives a good and detailed explanation of travel if you're looking for more information.

I'll be mostly calculating Benare's route as I'm trying to figure out where to put him for his long plotline. :)

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on January 9th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Possible Sahova NPC's from the Captains Journal:

Sahova :
Males:
Wilfried Marlowe
Welsh Harding
Adger Crawford
Westcott Bing
Seabright Shirley
Junior Fawcett
Quinton Adlam
Reynolds Chatham
Braydon Stevens
Sammy Milton
Females:
Jazmin Lindsay
Miah Beasant
Nichole Remington
Kiara Carlton
Yasmine Crawford

Ravok :
Males:
Phillip Adlam
Redfield Hackney
Roddy Ogden
Gannon Reeve
Dwyte Brown
Roddy Rudge
Creighton Dryden
Reuben Carlton
Norton Stratford
Ewart Melton
Females:
Sydnee Deighton
Arietta Brady
Hedwig Brownrigg
Bobbi Swail
Hayley Clare

Lhavit Characters: TBD
Syliras Characters: TBD
Sultros Characters: TBD
Wind Reach: TBD
Endrykas: TBD
Kenash: TBD
Riverfall: TBD

I'll update these as we go along.

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on February 28th, 2017, 11:30 pm

In Character Goals
Spring 517av

Spring 516av: :
  • Increase Magic Skills- any
  • Learn any new skills
  • Become affiliated with the Council of Five -depending on how long I have Benare stay in Sahova
  • Increase sword work/Unarmed Combat-Depending if I have time
  • Meet new (possibly strange) people-can be at any city...
  • Become more acquainted with Clyde
  • Become more acquainted with Sayana

These can change at any time I'm just plopping these here for ideas that I could possibly introduce with other players next season depending on how things go of course.

Summer 517av: :
Nothing yet, as it's too early
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets