A Slave PC?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

A Slave PC?

Postby Amoux on October 22nd, 2016, 9:49 am

Okay, so I've had a veeeerry long break from Miz, and I'm beginning to feel that I want to return and dip my toes a bit. Essentially, I want to see if there's much interest for a slave PC. I'd love to make one, and I'd love it if his/her owner were also a PC - though I'd be rather picky to ensure that said owner is a stable partner.

I haven't many requirements other than that, and I'd be happy to start up in any city, so long as it's open with an active mod presence. As for the character I want to make, pretty much all is negotiable, I don't mind playing either sexes, orientations, races, ect ect. The main thing that I'm less likely to be completely negotiable with would be personality and skill set, as I'm determined to make a character that I would be able to play in a large range of situations, so as not to get stuck or bored with them.

So, if all that rambling hasn't already scared you away, drop me a Pm or comment here, and we can discuss further!
Amoux
Kill Eye

Words: 23017
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2014, 4:49 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Slave PC?

Postby Sayana on October 22nd, 2016, 12:50 pm

Hey there =)

I have a PC who enjoys acquiring slaves. However, currently she has a PC slave so I'm mostly replying as a potential back-up plan. I would also have to figure out whether she can comfortably support two slaves financially. Plus, I may not be able to dedicate quite as much time if it's split between two slave PCs.

So mostly I'm expressing some potential interest, especially if something were to happen to Sayana's current slave. The race/gender/general feel of the character could be discussed OOCly depending on your goals, preferred type of writing, or types of scenarios you'd like to play out.

Sayana is currently located in Ravok and I'd be kind of curious to get a kelvic slave. Actually, if something were to ever happen to her horse, she might try to replace it with a kelvic horse.

Anyways, food for thought and consider me as a possible back-up plan.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)