Carrying a Man to his Doom (Solo)

Some torturing is invovled.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 13th, 2016, 7:10 pm

Fall of the 75th 516av,Night,Location-Unkown

"We're are we going?"Ben Asjed in strangled Huff's as he adjusted the man's unconscious body- Ben was merely holding the upper body of the Stryfe man, while Damien was carrying his lower body. So far, the unconscious Stryfe hadn't awoken yet, which was a good sign, and Benare was glad for that, but carrying this man was quite stressful. It put a strain on his upper arms, not like anything else had been hurting him recently.

[color=#80BFBF]"Just a few more blocks, Ben."
Damien replied looking out for people and Stryfe both. The people that walked the streets of Ravok, he didn't worry much about, it was the Ebonstryfe that he worried for. Though, Damien's willing to sacrifice himself for the Crescent Circle, he's just not ready to have Benare get caught up in this mess. Especially with him being a Nitrozian. It wouldn't be good for his family, even more unlikely when he's a biological son of Sitanos.

That's just danger waiting around the corner for the both of them, if their business gets our of line, and their reputation blows, Benare would be partially responsible, and probably knowing the Nitrozians, his father would have the Crescent Circle.... killed, maybe? Damien didn't want that. Neither did his boss.

"Here, we're here lay the man against the wall."After rounding a corner of a street, they found themselves at someones house, and Benare wondered who's? Who's house is this?

Three solid knocks echoed through the alleyway. Damien knocked on the door to one of the houses.

"Yes?" A soft voice cooed as the door creaked opened barely. A woman's head popped out and peeked around the wood, little amount of light illuminated the alleyway, save for the few torches that were placed against the wall and lighted.

"By Rhysol Damien?!"The girl chimed and opened the door, she looked strong, quite tall, dark haired, and freckles lined her face, there was a noticeable tattoo around her cheek that was the same as Damien's, a Crescent.

"Melissa,"Damien spoke and shook her hand as the lady stepped out. Melissa, she was observing the two other men that were behind the blonde and frowned, she wasn't sure what they were doing here this late, especially with an unconscious man.

She looked out from the two ways within the alleway where there could be someone coming from either direction. "Come, come."She gestured to Benare and Damien. The two picked up the unconscious body again and stepped inside.

[/color]

Benare Ben's thoughts Others
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 13th, 2016, 9:20 pm

DATE, TIME, LOCATION, YEAR

There were no open view that lined around the house. Benare and Damien dropped the unconscious man into a chair, and Melissa gathered some rope to tie him down, she finally spotted the man's brocade tattoo on his arm. She gasped as she finished tying down a knot. She tightened it.

[color=#80BFBF]"You've finally found him?"
Melissa said to Damien, she looked at Benare as the Nitrozian sat down himself, recooperate his energy that he had lost from carrying this man so far. Benare had no clue to who this man was, but he seemed like a shyke head. The man was quite rude to the six-armed lady.

"Yes, we've found him. Been tormenting some woman, brought a gang with him."Damien responded, he took an apple from her fruit bowl on the table and wiped it clean with his shirt before eating it. He didn't bother to ask, Melissa didn't even care anyways. It was going to get colder soon, and she'd rather have her fruit gone before the winter spoils them.

"Who's this?" Melissa asked, as she pointed over to Benare curiously with her index finger curled slightly. She didn't looked too pleased having three guedts within her residency.

"I'm Benare?" The Nitrozian replied awkwardly holding his hand out for her to shake. His nose stun, he almost forgotten about it, shyke, how could he?

"You're nose? His gang did this to you two? And you're the Benare that Damien was talking about, damned you two could've gotten yourselves killed going on that ship. Lucky bastards, be careful next time."She admonished as she shook Ben's hand. Her hand was slightly cold to the touch, was she outside before this?

"Well, this would've been our only chance before the Suvan Sea froze over, before Winter. So we had to."Damien responded almost childishly. He took another bite of his apple. Benare didn't care much for apples, he didn't have much of an appetite.

"Let me get a cloth with water and clean that for you."She hurried over to her wash basin and found a cleaned cloth and ringed out some water, getting it damp. She quickly stepped over to Benare and applied gentle pressure on his nose. Ben flinched and mumbled a curse under his breath. Melissa glared at him.

"You do realize, that having a broken nose isn't good for your looks, right?" Melissa retorted, ignoring Ben's little mumbles. "From the looks of it, it's not broken."Melissa said simply and shrugged before washing her cloth.
"I'm making dinner, stay awhile."

[/color]

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 13th, 2016, 9:43 pm

Benare was glad that he could smell again. The food smelled good, whatever Melissa was cooking, and she seemed welcoming enough, all of this talk almost had the Nitrozian forget about their troubled man, well, the unconscious Stryfe. They brought him here, so what was he supposed to do now, where were they supposed to take him, what was going on? So many of these questions rambled through the Nitrozians mind- it almost gave him a headache, or it did, and it almost then gave him a migraine. He hated having migraines, especially when he has gotten sick, when he was younger he would get those randomly, but now, he gets those a lot.

He thanked his old Magecrafting Teacher for that. Learning how to craft things from magic was complicating, and that took a toll on the Nitrozian and he wondered if headaches would be a big part of his future. He chuckled slightly.

The unconscious man next to him mumbled in his sleep.

[color=#80BFBF]"Take him in the guest room. Keep him tied down though."
Melissa ordered and Benare looked at her awkwardly and nodded, eventually, Damien finished his apple and tossed it in a bin.

"Come on Ben."Damien said and took hold of one of the chairs arms. Benare did the same and together, used their muscles to carry the unconscious Stryfe into the guest room. Surprisingly, it was clean, and quite organized. Benare hadn't ever imagined what it was like to live small. Living in an estate was good enough for him, plus having access to money was also good.

Benare looked at the bed set for a guest and thought about his room. He wished to sleep, but there was important things, and no backing out now.

"Dinner's done!" Melissa called for the two. Damien slapped a hand on Benares shoulder and gestured for him to follow. The Nitrozian followed without a word and they sat at the table once again, ready for dinner, and for some talking. Because, something needed to be done about that man in the bedroom.

[/color]

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 15th, 2016, 2:46 pm

Benare was worried of the tied man. He felt guilty, tying the man up, because of some odd reason-besides him being a Stryfe, Benare hoped that the Crescent Circle wasn't just a guild that wanted to rid of the Stryfe? Even though, Benare didn't really like the Ebonstryfe. Simple as that, but that doesn't mean they needed to be killed or tortured because of it, unless this man wasn't really Stryfe? Benare sat at the kitchen table- it was a small dining table, with four seats and are quite organized.

[color=#80BFBF]"He'll be fine."
Said Melissa with a wave, dismissing the fact that their's a man tied to a chair in her guest room. Benare thought not, he was sure that the man would be tortured for information, and for what kind of information. It pained Benare to think about torture. Though, if he were to engage himself with Ravok more, he would need to know the ways of getting things out of people.

Benare took his seat across from Melissa Damien sat besides Ben. The three began to eat dinner.

"So, Ben, your of the Nitrozians?"Melissa asked, curious, she looked like she really wanted to know. "What made you think of helping out Damien?"Melissa shot a glare at the blonde man, he flushed, though resumed eating as if he didn't really care. Benare didn't understand what was going on, though he didn't mind helping out.

"I um-"he began, but he set his spoon down to think of an answer. He didn't want to get off of the wrong foot with these people. He didn't really know still, what he was getting himself into. "What do you people do?"Benare asked, he knew he was off topic, but he didn't want to give out any vital information about himself yet- he wanted to know if he could trust these people before doing anything.

"Good, good question."Melissa responded slowly. She looked up at Benare and sighed. "Well, first thigns first. We do mercenary work."Melissa informed. "We do many things. Even travel around Mizahar. I've been to a few cities besides Ravok. Of course, this is my home. Rhysol is my God, but we have to be vigilant and try to persuade other people to follow Rhysol. Other people in other cities, that's how we expand our love."Melisssa added, she hoped that she had answered the Nitrozian's questions well enough. "The Crescent Cricle do not know everything. We're still searching for things that could help us along our way, anything really."Melissa said. "And that man, in the bedroom, he has information that we need before those pirate guys come after him. Every man in that list, within that book that you guys managed to nab from the Captain. He's planning to kill. We need to make sure that won't happen."

Suddenly, Benare had a lost of appetite.

[/color]

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 15th, 2016, 3:23 pm

[color=#80BFBF]"Benare, I'm not trying to discourage you from joining us."
Melissa said, looking from Benare to Damien, even though, they've been here a few chimes, it felt like bells, and Benare didn't really know how long he would have to spend his night outside of his Estate. He probably figured one of the family slaves were looking for him, hopefully whoever is, they're not freaking out and running to Sitanos, otherwise Benare had to explain himself, and he didn't feel like explaining his whereabouts to his father. He didn't need his father getting into his business, he is twenty years old, he can take care of himself for crying out loud.

"I- I understand. No backing out."Benare said.

"Oh, got some confidence do you? I think you'll be fine here with us."Melissa smiled and approved of the Nitrozian's response. "Please, do keep eating Benare."Melissa said. Damien had already finished his food, he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Melissa, we need to find where the Captain lives.What city."Damien said, somewhat off topic, but Benare didn't mind, He flashed back to when he was in the Captains room on the ship, if they stayed any longer, they could have died. Fortunately for them, they didn't.

"Yes, I've already scouted Nyka. He's not there, and neither is any of his crew. Though, I met some people..."Melissa replied. "I haven't checked Novallas, or Mura."Melissa cringed at the thought of Mura, the home of Rak'keli, or her people most likely."We still have yet to check the rest of MIzahar, and travel takes too much time. We only live a short life."Melissa continued, sighing in doubt. She knew that they wouldn't be able to find the Captain. Benare wondered why the Captain was targeting people, he didn't really understand that part. Was it because they owe him money or failed to return a favor of some sort, or something?

"Well, he has to be somewhere?"Damien said in response. The blonde looked at Benare and shrugged. "You haven't been anywhere else besides Ravok have you?"Damien asked the Nitrozian.

"No, no I haven't Damien."Benare replied sighing. The three finished eating their dinner in silence.

"So now, the easy part's done. Let's visit the man of the night."Said Damien as he handed Melissa his empty bowl. Damien tapped Benare on the shoulder, "You wanna come see?"Damien asked. Benare shrugged, and he wasn't really sure why they needed to torture the man. Though, maybe this man had done wrong to the Crescent Circle? So Benare understood.

He was going to witness some actual torture.

[/color]

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Benare Nitrozian on November 16th, 2016, 10:33 pm

[color=#80BFBF]"Calm down sir."
Damien echoed, the blonde was starting to get annoyed by the man's sudden outbursts, was he trying to get them into trouble, have all of his outbursts alert the Stryfe that might be patrolling around these parts of Ravok. Benare had hoped that things were going to dwindle down, it made him nervous, and he didn't want to get caught.

"What the petch do you want then, eh, fools?" The man scoffed and spat on the ground. Benare cringed, he didn't like things to get dirty, and Melissa probably won't have liked it if he saw that he had done it, but the spit had just only mixed with the spilled water on the floor. Benare cocked a brow at the Stryfe man, he looked like he had been drinking, but perhaps the Stryfe was working him too much? Or maybe he was staying up late groping other woman around Ravok. Benare chuckled as he glared at the man.

"Eh, what's so funny, boy?" The man asked, eyeing him devilishly. "Once I get out of here, I'll cut ter all yer throats out!" The man threatened, though, with three slightly skilled fighters within the building, he probably wouldn't win with just his fists, though he did know some magic. Reminancy, they called it?

"We're not here to hurt you."Damien said. "Someone else is, and we need to know who that person is."The blonde added, he looked over to Benare assuring him that telling the man the truth was what he needed to hear. The Stryfe man took a few breaths to calm himself down and sighed, knowing that his magic won't help him at this point, and that he wouldn't get anywhere else if he did escape.

"Okay, I don't know him." The man said, he looked at both of them with a wide eyed expression and nodded almost frantically. "I'm sure of it. I don't know the man you've been looking for." He repeated, after, he grew quiet and sighed. Benare couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or not, Benare hoped so.

"He sounds like he's telling the truth."Benare said as he looked at Damien and sighed, the Nitrozian looked back at the man tied to the chair.

"You believe me son?" The Stryfe chuckled. "A Ravokian wouldn't believe me that quick son. You have lots to learn it seems." He added, Benare looked at him, confused, he knew what the man was saying, he just didn't understand why he was saying it. Benare thought he was going to witness some torture.

"This is why, I have my dagger."Damien chuckled out, he played with it around his hand and tested its sharpness by poking the tip of his index finger onto the top of the blade. "It's quite sharp."Damien chuckled. The Stryfe wasn't showing any remorse. He didn't even looked afraid of the dagger, did the Ebonstryfe teach them about torture methods? Or did this man had some previous experience, one other question echoed through his mind.

Who, who, was this man?

[/color]

Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets