Flashback Winter Games (Roselina)

Deliath meets Roselina in the fortress city

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Deliath on December 13th, 2016, 9:40 am

17 Winter 510

It was mid morning and the sun was low in the sky. The ground was covered in a thin layer of frost that was beginning to melt as the suns rays hit it, but despite the sun managing to melt the frost, there was a chill in the air and when she exhaled she could see her breath in tiny little crystals of water that had condensed in the air,

Deliath sighed as she sat by the docks, her elbow resting on her thigh and her chin resting in her palm. She was bored, as usual, with nothing to do other than roam the streets. She couldn't use the library as she wasn't even a squire, and she couldn't attempt to swim with the weather being as chilly as it was.

And now she had found herself sitting bored. She knew that winter was important, but she wished it didn't have to be so cold, or last so long! She even wished that there were a few more storms caused by Zulrav to accompany Morwen's predictable season.

She loved storms and always had done, spending days waiting and hoping for storms to come. To her, they were mysterious and beautiful, albeit scary sometimes.

Sighing again, she stood up and glanced around wondering what to do.
'I could go the Temple of All Gods, worship Zulrav, or maybe try to learn more about the other gods. Leth and Syna maybe?' she thought to herself before shaking her head. 'Maybe one of the parks?' she thought again before beginning to walk, not paying particular attention to anything around her.

Box code by Orakan
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Roselina on December 13th, 2016, 3:24 pm

Roselina ran around nearby, swerving around the groups of people who were gathered. She was a young girl, cheerful, a grin on her face. Her looks caused her to appear younger, but she was fifteen at the time.

Her facial expression didn't match what she was doing though, she was obviously sneaking around, and avoiding the sight of others, pickpocketing food and mizas from the pockets of the unsuspecting strangers. She appeared to be enjoying herself.

It was a rare occasion that Roselina was without her twin brother, and that day was one of those days, though she knew it was risky to steal without someone to back it up, she couldn't help herself.

Some of the people smiled at her upon seeing her, oblivious to what her real intentions were, and just knowing her as the young orphan who occasionally showed up their, sometimes to beg, and sometimes just so she had something to do.

Had they seen the amount of stolen mizas in her pocket, they wouldn't be so happy to see her.

Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Words: 62756
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2016, 11:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Deliath on December 15th, 2016, 9:42 pm

As she wandered the streets oblivious to her surroundings, Deliath found herself in one of the busier areas of the city, and she found herself stopping to glance around to see if there was anything interesting happening, before continuing to walk the streets whilst stuck in her own little world.

It wasn't long before she walked into someone and was forced back into the real world.
She looked around, before her eyes landed on who she'd walked into. It was a young girl, shorter than herself, human in appearance with brown hair and green eyes. The girl was really quite pretty and Deliath found herself smiling before holding her hand out to the girl.

"Sorry, I should really learn to watch where I'm going, instead of drifting off. I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked, her eyes fixed on the other girl for a few moments before she turn to look around at everyone else. They all seemed to recognise the girl as someone who was there often, but Deliath didn't recognise her at all. "I'm Deliath, but most just call me Del!" she offered, hoping that the girl would return her friendliness, unlike several of the people she'd met in the past weeks.

Box code by Orakan
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Deliath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Roselina on December 15th, 2016, 10:02 pm

Roselina stepped back slightly, looking at the woman who had bumped into her. She looked human, rather attractive, but not someone who stood out. She thought to herself for a moment, before shaking her hand.

She smiled at her, keeping up her innocent and child-like act. "Oh no, I'm fine miss. I've been in worse accidents than that." She giggled happily and grinned.

"Roselina, call me Rose though."

She looked around happily, watching the crowd carefully, and checking nothing had been dropped discreetly, as if she was resting her hands in her pockets.

"I haven't seen you here before!" Roselina exclaimed, child-like glee in her voice. "Why are you here then?" She looked up at her curiously.

Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Deliath on December 31st, 2016, 3:32 pm

Deliath smiled in relief as the girl stated that she'd been in worse accidents, then she couldn't help but grin as the girl offered her name.
Then Rose, as she'd introduced herself, asked what she was doing there and Deliath found herself sighing.

"I'm mostly just wandering around the place. I'm bored of this place, with all the fun things being restricted to knights and squires, and then the people I live with get angry and annoyed whenever I try to do anything fun." she explained, tilting her head as she did so. "Plus its winter, so there's not much of anything to do without ending up like a frozen block of ice." she frowned slightly as she spoke, before turning back to Roselina. "People seem to sort of recognise you? I'm guessing that you frequent this part of town?" she asked, watching the girl curiously. "And would you have advice on how to entertain yourself when it's a boring time?"

She was interested in the other girl. She seemed so childlike and youthful that she couldn't work out how old she was. Early teens perhaps?

oocSorry it took so long, Christmas planning got in the way

Box code by Orakan
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Deliath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Roselina on December 31st, 2016, 5:56 pm

title

She nodded in agreement, a mischevious smile on her face. "Yes, the knights are a pain sometimes, but the people I'm staying with are nice. They don't mind me having fun."

By now she had checked her pockets, and realised she had dropped a few Miza, she didn't look for them, not wanting to seem suspicious at all. Instead, she grinned, answering her questions.

"I'm here a lot, I just tend to wonder round here, as there's nothing to do in this city." She paused, hearing the next question, and then answered it. "Well, most people in this city don't quite like my idea of fun."

A smirk briefly flitted across her face when she said that, and she continued. "Most of the time I just play with my brother, but he's busy today, so I'm here instead!"

Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Deliath on February 14th, 2017, 4:12 pm

Deliath listened to the girl as she agreed that the knights were a pain, and she smiled as the girl mentioned that the people she was staying with didn't mind her having fun.
She was somewhat jealous of that. The people her mother had left her with seemed to have a very different idea of fun.

When she heard the girl mention that most didn't like her idea of fun, she raised an eyebrow slightly, curious as to what the girl meant by that, before she said that she usually played with her brother.

"Oh you have a brother? You're so lucky! I wish I had a brother. I might be able to have combatted boredom easier if I had a brother." she grinned slightly before looking over the girl again. "We could play? I need a way to avoid going insane from this boredom! Anything in particular you want to do?" she asked, tilting her head as she looked at the girl. She could imagine the day passing much quicker if she spent time with someone who seemed so joyful.

Box code by Orakan
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Deliath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Winter Games (Roselina)

Postby Roselina on February 19th, 2017, 10:16 am

Roselina looked at the woman again, more closely this time. Probably human, blue eyes and blonde hair. She didn't seem to be that much older than her, perhaps in her twenties or a bit younger.

Through she seemed quite childish, even though older than her. It wasn't as if Rose could judge her though, she was childish too. Doing whatever her brother wanted to, and not really doing what she wanted to at times.

She had never considered herself being lucky for having a brother, if she had been on her own she probably wouldn't have got into trouble as much as she had over the years. She owed a lot to Florian though, he had helped to get them both away from their parents, and he was helping her learn to fight and steal. It was what she had to do to survive.

Rose shook her head at the girls question. "I don't know, really. Anything you want to do?" She grinned playfully, and questioned Deliath. There was no way she could say what she actually did for 'fun'.
Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes