A Song in the Woods (Zifor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Infilia Snowsong on December 27th, 2016, 4:47 am

Winter of 45th 516av

Infilia drifted off to sleep once more.

The Vantha was uncertain of her dreams, and always wished for something other than bad to happen. For sure, it would be a good thing for Infilia to experience some good things in her lifetime. Though, she lived in Avanthal for twenty one years of her life, she didn't know much else. She was highly confused, and quite paranoid at the same time.

For the time being, staying at Alex's was perhaps the most non paranoia thing to do. She trusts the man, and he can help her. Not only Infilia, but Nemori as well. The VA that was ever so glad to have Alex, she wouldn't know where else to be without him; besides dead probably.

The scenery was a beautiful winter forest area. The topography of the woodlands reminded her of the jungles Infilia was trapped in, at Alvadas. Infilia didn't have much on her person. On the other hand, she felt quite safez and she wondered what kind of encounters she'll manage to engage with now. She was afraid.

That aroma... it was oddly familiar, it smelled of burning bark, but how would Infilia remember? Oh, yes, The Red Diamond Tavern was always charring down wood to keep warm, how could she be so absent-minded about something like burning wood. Her feet continued to walk, and she felt her stomach do a double take. She looked up, and had an awkward sensation of someone watching her. The only thing she had seen was an owl. Perched high up above, on one of the younger spruce tree branches. She stopped suddenly, and inspected the bird from where she stood. Everything was.... quiet.

INFILIA SNOWSONG
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Zifor on December 30th, 2016, 1:04 am

Zifor Slept in his bed as his eyes lay still, unrestful as ever his dreams came to him again his wanderlust drawing him out to explore.

It was cooler than it was normal at least this winter in morwen's absence, but in the land of Dream's rules didn't exist.

He noticed the girl her face a glow in the fog, the only real details that stood out on the ground was her face shining like a lighthouse amidst a sea of emptiness.

He felt drawn to her for some reason a power guiding him to her but there was something off an unease, he used his eyes to examine her surroundings there was three forms approaching her one a sickeningly green weilding a dagger Emblazoned with leaves, Another red and intense weilding a large broadsword, The third Holding a Cane Gathering staff,All of the forms hobbled toward her as Zifor watched he Filled with rage the owl swooped down and transformed in a flash of light into a golden eyed young man wrapped in only a cloak made of feathers of an owl.

"What have you done To gain the Ire of these people" Zifor spoke to the girl an urgent look on his face. "Surely you deserve not to be hunted like this" Smiling zifor offered the woman his hand. "I Can Protect you" He fealt his power used only to calm the girl down and to ease the tension in her mind, it fealt appropriate and unbeknownst to him at the time would not affect the girl in the waking world.

The forms approached but The appearance of the owl led them to be confused but as soon as they recovered they strode toward the pair of them, Zifor stood his ground and would hold onto the girl protectively if she trusted him.

Common Hypnotism
|
Zifor
Player

Words: 37833
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2016, 4:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Infilia Snowsong on January 2nd, 2017, 12:49 am

Date, Time, Location

Infilia glanced back behind her, before seeing the owl swoop down; she noticed the three figures behind her. Slowly charging after her as if time is slowly passing. Only ever so slowly. The Vantha knew that this would be the end of the line for her. She was scared, and merely petrified. She had no where to turn to, and no one. Before she knew it, the owl swooped down from the branch highest above her. Unbeknownst to Infilia, was that this bird was not some ordinary owl, but it was one of those shapeshifter creatures. One that Infilia hadn't observed much. Or seen really. The owl transformed and there was a flash of bright yelllow/gold light that mixed with the swirling winter winds of white snow.

And what appeared to be was a man, bare with a cloak made out of... are those owl feathers. Infilia hadn't paid much mind to the three figures behind her. She couldn't catch much detail from them besides the fact they look like humans. When the owl shifted, Infilia took a closer look at the man in front of her, he had golden colored eyes. Could they change... like hers? Were there still mix breeds of Vantha? But it wouldn't be possible, not after the Djed storm of 512av.*Let me know if that wasn't the correct year. I'm sure it was 512 if other than that, something fairly close

"What have you done To gain the Ire of these people"The man spoke, Infilia was confused. She didn't understand that man's common. Though, this man didn't appear to harm her. What was his appearance supposed to mean?

"Us Vantha deserve no danger." Infilia replied in a confused manner.

"Surely you deserve not to be hunted like this"
The man said, Infilia was thinking about all of this disaster, oh why did Queen Morwen have to be irresponsible. Of all things, Winter had to be ruined.

"I Can Protect you" Infilia looked around, she noticed the trees around her began to sway, and she felt the words oddly comforting, but also strangely enough that she could understand.

"Please?" She asked bewildered almost. The man moved himself infront of Infilia as if guarding her. Holding onto her, she felt safe. The world around Infilia stopped, the fierce winds of the snow slowly stopped, but the immediately stopped in mid-air. The three figures in front of the two morhped into swirls of smoke and poofed. Then, the world began to change.

OOCZifor. Your next post can be taken to Zifors dream. :)
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Zifor on January 2nd, 2017, 4:32 am

The world broke around him he had guarded the girl it reformed a drink filled his hand aside the bar the girl walked in there were strange lights everywhere.Consciously Zi didnt know where he was but he heard a few noises. and words "Ionu","Misderiction" "Tornado" "Vantha"

The girl entered again looking distressed Zi followed her and place a hand on her shoulder. "Where are you, I must keep my promise" His face was hooded but he spoke with his same non-threatening, protective voice. the girl was confused when he last spoke to her she must not know common well.

"I Must help" The girl kept walking and she spoke nothing until suddenly her face cleared the words Zifor had just spoken dissapeared from his mouth. and where replaced with Bubbles.

What trickery is thi-, wait Trickery, Ionu Alvadas"
He had no idea what tornado Meant what strange abstract thoughts where this dream. He looked at the girl pleading and she had seen the bubbles come out of his mouth. He prayed that she at least heard what he said at first.
OOCFeel Free to switch the scenery i like the contrasting of the minds this dream has so far if we swap, every few posts. :)

Common Hypnotism
|
Zifor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Infilia Snowsong on January 2nd, 2017, 4:58 pm

Date, Time, Location

With the swirling wind vanished, and the three figures were gone as well. Though, the scenery around Infilia had changed, and she was outside the Red Diamond Tavern once more. Though, she didn't have her flute case at all, and her father's knife wasn't with her either. Was it over? The Vantha hunting, no it can't be. It felt too early for it all to end. How on Mizahar, would this be right?

Infilia stepped through and into the Red Diamond Tavern. It was still all so familiar, It's almost a safehaven for her now. The Snowsong felt security every time she visits it in her dreams. Though, was she only dreaming? There, almost instantly, across the tavern, Infilia noticed the same man that protected her at the woods. She curiously came towards the man, her eyes were a solid purple hue, mixed with a hint of orange. Fear slowly trickled up the back of her spine, but she knew that with this man by her side she would be safe.

Infilia sat beside Zifor. One question struck her as awe. His name, what on Mizahar was his name? Infilia wished to know her savior from those hunters.

"Who by the name of Morwen."She started in Vani, but then realized that this man hadn't probably known the language. She should most likely speak in Common. Otherwise, it would be difficult for the two to speak.

"Name? What is your name?"Though, before the man could answer once more, the world around Infilia began to change once more. Infilia reached for the man in front of her, but she seemed to have been transported into a busy city street. One totally unfamiliar. Though, the one thing that stuck out to her, was another figure draped with shadows following Infilia through the crowd. She headed through the oncoming traffic. Hoping to get away from the shadow following her.

SceneryIt's a busy street like Syliras, almost exactly mirrored to be it. Zifor you could possibly describe more of it if you want and encounter Infilia within the crowd.

Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Zifor on January 2nd, 2017, 10:53 pm

Timestamp

NoteZi is going to appear as a smaller child in this scene

The city was crowded today. Zi was walking down the road when he spotted her again the blank slates of figures between him and the girl. he nimbly tried to dodge between them and if he couldn't dodge them he would shove his way through the crowd he took her hand and drew his dagger in another. "Following us, Danger".

The boy was younger than the man who had saved her his hair and eyes the same exact shade but his younger face showed less innocent than in the forest the child was troubled, but his face showed hints of sadness there was a determination in them, protecting her was important even now.

"When I Say go, run" Zifor knew the layout of these city streets well but the figure was gaining on them the fog was expanding in front of them but gaining on the figure behind them."Listen, GO!"

Zifor lets go of her hand but instead of running flung himself at the figure the child swung his dagger at the dark presence but he deflected all blows effortlessly and he struck the boy down. "Do, not interfere with the will of the Vantha hunt little Zifor" The Child's name carried to the ear's of the girl who would have been powerless to help, The fog Intervening between her and the fight.

Blood rose from the cut on Zifor's chest and the world of the dream morphed once more in a cloud of red dust.

SceneryAn Arena stands around the two, They find themselves in light armor and the arena is empty aside from three orbs, Presiding over there what is assumed to be a sparring session, Lets Lengthen this one a few posts before changing it.
And remember dreams don't have to match your combat skill level

Common, Hypnotism

Zifor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Infilia Snowsong on January 5th, 2017, 4:41 am

Date, Time, Location

Infilia made her way through the crowd of people, scared she was. She did not notice the young boy at first and jumped as the boy touched her, he was quite young, but he looked quite similar to the older man she remembered from before, at the woods, and at the tavern. She wondered if he was following her, but then again, he did say that he'll protect her. So Infilia stopped running, as the boy took hold of her with his small hands.

"Following us, Danger".
"Yes. I know." She said quickly, but strangely comfortable enough as if she were used to speaking this foreign language known as common, she wished she had taken more classes to learn. But, she never considered the fact that something like this could have ever happened.
"When I Say go, run" Infilia nodded when the boy spoke, and he made sure to keep her close it seems like, and made sure to protect her as well. It's quite assuring to see that from someone like this young man here protecting her, and keeping with it.
"Listen, GO!" Infilia nodded and her hand quickly slid out of the boy's grasp and she darted down towards an alleyway.

Once again, the world around her evaporated into thin particles and morphed into a gigantic arena standing and surrounding around the two. Infilia heard the man's name, Zifor before things changed again. She wondered if this were a dream, but something like this happens naturally almost. As if she were still in Alvadas.

Infilia and Zifor were drapped with chain mail armor. The Vantha had her Shamshir in her hand, her eyes were mixed with different emotions, ranging from purple to gold to silver, etc. The Snowsong didn't know what was going on, and she was very, very confused and she wanted this to all end. In the middle, floats three orbs, at least floating ten feet apart from both of them. Equally aligned. Above, a bright blue sky, with white fluffy clouds floated overhead. Infilia stood her ground.

"Thank you, Zifor is it?" She smiled, and still quite unsure of where she was. She hadn't seen anything like it quite before, and wondered how something like this arena would appear like so. "Me. Infilia. No clue... here?" She asked the man in an awkward manner, she didn't bother to move, she didn't know what the orbs meant, and she was sure that they meant danger. At least, she assumed.
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Zifor on January 5th, 2017, 6:52 am

This was surely a site to see, donned in armor with his dagger in hand he was amazed and confuzed, "What, is going on today" zifor bsorbed the scene before him the same girl. 'Where are you", not we this was not physical this was too surreal their minds had connected at some point.

Zifor eyed the woman's armor and smiled they had matching armor on and a strange Sigil Embalzoned with interweaving Symbol's which he couldnt quite make out. "Allies, but what do we have to fight." Zifor eyed her worriedly and moved closer his eyes glowing with a glint of fear but an undertone of courage could be detected beneath it. Turning to the girl, she didnt know much Common. "Why are you hunted." Again the magic came with instinct to protect, not to mislead. "I Will Protect you"

Zifor guarded himself and stood ready to defend, they would make it out of here alive if it took everything he had.

A spirit drifted down as a tone of musical notes filled the air, an army of figures walked towards them reflecting the light of the arena they seemed to hold only the shape of a soulless body nothing but hollow shells, he turned to the girl and readied His dagger as they approached. "We Fight, together".
Common Hypnotism
|
Zifor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Infilia Snowsong on January 6th, 2017, 3:17 pm

Date, Time, Location

"What, is going on today"Not only was Infilia confused, but so was Zifor, and he looked very uncertain, at least as far as Infilia could tell. She didn't really understand what was going either, but for certain, she needs to get better with expressions as well.
"Hey." Infilia called out to Zifor, it turned out that Infilia and Zifor were wearing the same clothing whilst within this arena. It was strange.

"Allies, but what do we have to fight?"Zifor had asked. Infilia shrugged and adjusted her Shamshir. The one of two weapons she knows how to use fairly, and if she had a weapon. She knew that this must be the end for her. What was to happen, she wasn't sure? Unless, they were supposed to fight Zifor, she wouldn't do it, no way no how. She couldn't bear to hurt someone as protective Zifor.

"Why are you hunted?"Infilia recalled the reason, but she thought about interpreting it.
"Me, hunted. Morwen." Infilia shrugs, confused if the man would understand, and hoping for the best that she wouldn't have to elaborate it much farther.
"I Will Protect you"Infilia nodded, listening to the man before him. The orbs in between the two, still floated, and they're still a dark green color. Nothing has changed. At least, not yet by any chance.

A spirit was slowly, drifting whimsical fog drifting behind the spirit. It looked like a female, with elaborate detail of her body, and clothes. She had a certain eerie glow to her dress that illuminated her figure.

On the East side of the two beings, gates opened up and out came figures. Ones that had no eyes, stitched up mouths. They seem to be walking quite lifelessly. "We Fight, together."Said Zifor. Infilia nodded, prepared, at least she hoped she was.

OOCZifor, you should introduce the combat, and then my next post will probably end the combat. We should probably make these armies fairly easy to defeat, but unless you want to end it here with a death when the two awake. They would usually wake in a heap of sweat/startled. Since Zifor comes a bit later after this, we can do some more threads in Alvadas. :)

[/color]
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal