[Lhavit] New player && Sorceress character

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[Lhavit] New player && Sorceress character

Postby Velho on December 27th, 2016, 1:55 pm

HELLO THERE

(Yep, it's been confirmed that I use my tables for anything and everything.)
I'm new here (yay) and currently seeking out threads with Velho in Lhavit, which is where she is. She is a teenaged Voider who knows only how to void, at the moment. Looking for teachers of new magics or her current magic, or any other useful skill. Also looking for threads for her to get to know the place since she recently moved from Wind Reach.

Perhaps people to guide her along considering that she's a young kelvic (young in general), or even mold her subtly for their various nefarious (or not so nefarious) purposes. All kinds of threads, basically. Just not looking for enemies at this point in time.

Fire away!

"COMMON" | "NARI"
Velho
la gazza ladra

Words: 17942
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2016, 9:58 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal