The meeting of searchers (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Nisana Curare on January 20th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Nisana's smile grew as the man spoke to her, pleasantly surprised at how willing he was to speak to her. She'd expected an Isur to been sterner and gruffer. Perhaps she was even better than she imagined.

"Yes, I am a traveler who seeks to learn of the world,"
she gave a nod to Riek, "Though it has been a short journey so far. I come from Kalinor, and this is the first place I have been since I left my home."

Tilting her head to the side in curiosity she asked, "You are a traveler too, yes? What is it that you travel for? Off to earn fame and fortune, or maybe seeking to get away from something?"
"Moz seh krevas dav'ene obris zhevat."

Nisana has a few threads loose in her head. Anything written underlined in her posts is only in her perceptions, and should be ignored by anyone else. :)
Nisana Curare
Alt of Alenias, Proud Huntress

Words: 74590
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2010, 2:38 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Riek on January 21st, 2011, 12:07 am

Riek grimaced for a second, thinking about his recently deceased grandfather, but he composed himself and said "no, I travel for personal reasons, all I can tell you is that I'm searching for something" it was all he could tell her because it was all he knew, Riek felt frustrated at his failure, at himself, at the fact that he had no idea where to go or what to do next, but it wasn't this girls problem so he didn't burden her with his predicament.

"Fame and fortune doesn't sound too bad either though" Riek said with a slight smile playing on his lips. "What have you learnt of the world in your short time out here then?"
Riek
Player

Words: 3003
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Nisana Curare on January 21st, 2011, 4:21 pm

Honestly, Nisana could care less what Riek was looking for, but she gave a responsive nod as he spoke. He certainly didn't need to know that she was disappointed there was no worth in capturing him.

When the Isur asked what she had learned in her journeys Nisana's smile twitched slightly to hide a grimace. There was surprisingly much she had learned, some unpleasant, but she certainly wasn't going to share that with some Isur she had just met. So instead she gave a soft laugh and replied, "I have learned that things are much different seen for oneself than if you read or are told of them, and that the world is a very big place."
"Moz seh krevas dav'ene obris zhevat."

Nisana has a few threads loose in her head. Anything written underlined in her posts is only in her perceptions, and should be ignored by anyone else. :)
Nisana Curare
Alt of Alenias, Proud Huntress

Words: 74590
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2010, 2:38 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Previous