[Ivan's Journal] Life is Death...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

[Ivan's Journal] Life is Death...

Postby Ivan on January 11th, 2011, 10:51 pm

It has been many long days since i left my mountain home. The air is crisp with winter chill, and chill too are the hearts of those i have seen after my departure. Long days since... the death of my beloved. I likely will never see my home again. A century of cold nights await me, and i only hope to see them through with my sanity intact. I keep this journal to remind myself of what brought me here, now. I am Ivan “Stonecrusher” Coglias, former initiate of Izurdin’s Hammer.

With nothing by my weapon and my shield dear to me, i left my old life behind. No more do i serve my God and my people. My life has no purpose. I am left with loss and lust, but not for women. I was to protect my people, combat being all i know. My hammer calls for use. With me, i have gathered others, so that i may earn my living with my skills. I will serve those who have the coin to buy those skills.

A dangerous job it is, and i do not think my companions know it. I secretly do not care if i die, combat is all i know... I wonder how much they will risk before they turn tail and run. Leading them as i am, i wonder if they would turn on me as well. Hopefully, i need never find out...
Beast, Man, Or God, I Know Of Nothing That Survives A Severed Head!

The RechaYomi
Ivan
The Man And The Hammer.

Words: 27113
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2010, 5:53 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal