Michael's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Michael's Plotnotes

Postby Michael Kyber on January 14th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Goals
It seems like a good idea to be to separate the plans I have for Michael into short, medium and long term. Short plans will be ones I hope to accomplish in only a few posts, medium ones in a few seasons, and long ones for plans stretching years or goals that I will likely never see come to fruition.

Short Term: Buy a Boat
Because what's a captain without his ship? There's a whole Suvan Sea I want to get exploring, but first I need to get myself a trusty stack of wood and some sails to get around in.

Medium: Become a Knight
In his service to The Returned Michael's job is to spy on the Syliran Knights and, where possible, further Uldr's agenda within the order. In order to do that the first task Michael needs to accomplish is to pass his squire training.

Medium: Go on a Voyage
The world is a big place, and Michael can't sait to go and see more of it. If a chance presents itself Michael would like to visit another region, preferably one accessible by sea.

Medium: Meet a God
Because gods play such a big role in Mizahar, and each of them bring their own various values and beliefs to the table.

Long: A World Without Death
Lord Uldr's vision must be realized. The cycle of rebirth must be broken so that the world can finally have absolute, unending peace. How this can be done exactly is still unknown, but a good start seems to be creating as many more chained ones as possible.

Long: Master of Magic
The path to becoming a true wizard is a long and dangerous one, but the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
Last edited by Michael Kyber on April 28th, 2017, 2:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Michael speaking in: Common | Fratava | Nader-Canoch
Other people speaking is in green. Monsters are in black
Thoughts/Flashbacks are Italicized. Shouting/Dramatic Speech is in Bold
Character Sheet | Storyteller Secrets | Scrapbook | Plotnotes
Thank you to Prophet for the beautiful BBCode.
Michael Kyber
A Good Man with a Bad Cause

Words: 118838
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2016, 8:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Michael's Plotnotes

Postby Michael Kyber on January 23rd, 2017, 4:02 pm

Desired Skills
This is a list of the skills that I have an interest in having Michael learn. If you play a character nearby and would also like to train in any of these skills shoot me a PM, we can organise a joint training thread. Additionally if anyone with a character who knows Projection is reading this I would love to be initiated into projection, and would compensate you for an initiation thread.

Physical
Unarmed Combat
Weapon Skill: Cutlass
Weapon Skill: Dagger
Weapon Skill: Glaive
Weapon Skill: Bow
Riding
Swimming
Acrobatics
Bodybuilding
Massage
Larceny
Stealth

Mental
Politics
Philosophy
Leadership
Tactics
Meditation
Cartography
Law
Storytelling
Intelligence
Acting
Cryptography
Disguise
Impersonation
Interrogation
Investigation
Observation
Persuasion
Subterfuge

Crafting
Metalsmithing
Carpentry
Gadgeteering
Enbalming
Medicine
Blacksmithing
Weaponsmithing
Drawing
Philtering
Poisoning
Herbalism
Forgery
Camouflage

Magical
Flux
Reimancy
Auristics
Shielding
Morphing
Projection
Hypnotism
Animation
Glyphing
Magecraft
Malediction
Alchemy

Michael Kyber

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Michael's Plotnotes

Postby Michael Kyber on May 11th, 2017, 11:19 am

I'm afraid that I need to take a short break for personal reasons. I should return in a couple of weeks or so.

Apologies to everyone I'm currently in a thread with. I'll try to make posts whenever I can find the time.

Michael Kyber

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes