Greetings and Salutations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Varrolan on March 3rd, 2017, 8:15 am

Hello all! I've been looking for a new RP site for ages and stumbled across this little beauty completely by accident. What a fantastic community you've managed to build here! The lore (though intimidatingly vast) looks incredible and I've been reading through it for a few weeks now with a Spring start date in mind.

I've been at war with myself over various character concepts but have decided to start out with a Squire in the Knights. (cliche, I know)

Looking forward to finding some folk to RP with in Syliras as soon as I've finished tinkering with my CS. To everyone else - I hope I get the chance to collaborate with you in the future :)
Hello! I'm new and I look forward to collaborating with you all.

I'm very open to feedback (especially as I start out) so if you notice any that's 'off' or inconsistent with the site and/or the lore, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Varrolan
Player

Words: 7919
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2017, 8:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Prophet on March 3rd, 2017, 11:04 am

Welcome!

You should look up Samuel Longwell. He's a pc knight looking for a squire. Might be worth sitting him a message. ;)

Enjoy your stay.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Vaerin on March 3rd, 2017, 11:44 am

Welcome Varrolan! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever want to thread do let me know. :)
Common|Symenos|Vani|Thoughts
Vaerin
Player

Words: 102230
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2017, 3:35 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Dovey on March 3rd, 2017, 9:18 pm

Hi Varrolan, welcome to Mizahar! My PC is also in Syliras, so if you're ever interested in threading, just shoot me a PM.
"Common" "Fratava" "Pavi"
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Words: 221497
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 10:42 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Varrolan on March 4th, 2017, 1:45 am

Thank you, all. I'm looking forward to it.
Hello! I'm new and I look forward to collaborating with you all.

I'm very open to feedback (especially as I start out) so if you notice any that's 'off' or inconsistent with the site and/or the lore, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Varrolan
Player

Words: 7919
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2017, 8:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Reflection on March 20th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! Can't wait to see you around the city! I love your PCs image and his CS so far. Look forward to your writing and your character.

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! You can also send me a PM if you have any regarding Syliras or the Knighthood.
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes