IC Info The Buzz on the Lake

In a city of secrets, knowledge is power.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

The Buzz on the Lake

Postby Prophet on March 25th, 2017, 5:50 pm

The Buzz on the Lake

Mechanics:
Secret :
To make Ravok feel more interconnected, this season will mark the start of something new. Every thread that registered players create will be tracked here and cataloged by the character's name. Each thread will have a link, a short description and the TAG given by the author. The TAG will be used to determine what sort of information other characters may receive. This is so one player can incorporate what happens to another character in his or her thread. You do not have to participate. This is simply something I want to try to see if it helps players interact on a deeper level with each other and the city.

Tags:
Secret :
  • OPEN ~ The events and information in these threads are public knowledge. If your character is nearby or interacts with the same NPC then you may use details from this thread in your own post. Logical exceptions will be made but be prepared to justify your story.
  • PM to JOIN ~ A message must be sent to the author asking for the details he or she wishes to release. Authors must give up some information but it is completely up to their discretion when it comes to what kind and how much.
  • SOLO/CLOSED/FLASHBACK ~ You may send a message and ask for information but the author does not have to give you anything. It never hurts to ask, though.

PLEASE NOTE:
Secret :
If I find this system being abused, I will end it. I expect courtesy towards one another and respect given to the site. Make sure that what you do with the knowledge given -whether by permission or gleaned from an OPEN thread- is logical for your character to have. What I mean is I expect you all to be realistic with how the information was obtained. My PC is in an OPEN thread at the Docks but yours was at the North Ravok Outpost. She won't know what I was talking about with the city guardsman until she returns and talks to a guardsman at the Docks.

Feel free to take any discussion into the OOC thread. I welcome all questions and hope you guys enjoy this feature so we can perfect it and make it a staple in Ravok. That is all

Thread List:

Hywn
Date Tag Linked Thread
2nd CLOSED Home Semi-Sweet Home
12th OPEN Made a Maid
~ ~ [url]~[/url]

Minnim
Date Tag Linked Thread
10th OPEN Through the Grapevine
55th CLOSED It's Reading Rainbow
~ ~ [url]~[/url]

Evarista