Closed [Stark Naked and Starstruck]A time for Relaxation

Raylan Ramsey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Stark Naked and Starstruck]A time for Relaxation

Postby Anzaj on April 20th, 2017, 12:16 am

Timestamp: 22 Spring, 517

Anzaj sighed in misery as he sat at his lonely table and rubbed his swollen ankle. The swelling had gone down some since his frantic performance and subsequent flight through the city during the festival, but it still ached and was sore when he put weight on it. With a shake of his head he moaned at the thought of all the training he was missing by being unable to use his ankle.

“Why am I just sitting here, a little relaxation would do wonders to help.” Thinking aloud, Anzaj nodded firmly and stood slowly from his table with a grimace and doing his best to keep his weight off his injured ankle. Looking around the room he collected his cloak and money pouch before slowly walking out his house. Today he’d go to a place he knew all about, yet hadn’t visited before. One couldn’t live in Alvadas and not hear of Starstruck, but he had never before thought it worth the money to visit when he could clean himself at home easily enough. But with tight muscles and a sprained ankle, the relaxation the place could provide was a temptation too great to resist.

Slowly he made his way through the streets of Alvadas towards his destination. He left in the morning, yet because the city seemed determined to keep him from his destination he didn’t arrive at the building until close to evening. Finally seeing his destination ahead of him he gave a small cheer, finally being able to get off his aching ankle.

Stepping into the doors he is greeted by the pleasing aromas wafting around the place and a smile graces his lips. Limping carefully over to the desk he nods to the woman sitting there and quickly pays her for use of the general bath, the purchase of aromatic bath salts and rental of a towel. Taking what he purchased he was about to turn when he suddenly turns back to her and digs out another gold miza handing it over, “Uh, I would um. . . Enjoy a massage when I’m done with my bath. . . Uh, thanks.”

After quickly saying that he would shuffle off into the changing room for the men, shucking his clothes and carrying his towel and bath salts he moved into the starry baths. Finding a secluded spot where he could relax, he leaned back in the waters and closed his eyes. The temptation to open his eyes and peek at the other bathers was a great one, yet afraid of how they would react he kept his eyes closed and enjoyed himself.

The feeling of floating among the stars, the light laughter of the other bathers, the heat of the water, it all helped relax his muscles and relieve the ache in his ankle. It lulled out the stresses of the past couple ten days out of his body and left him feeling refreshed, and yet he was still tight. While he may be relaxed, he knew his muscles needed more than just a single bath to relax.

Shaking his head he sat up in the water and took hold of his aromatic bath salts, scrubbing his skin and scalp carefully to clean himself of any grime or imperfection before washing it off.

With his final hygiene needs taken care of, he stepped out of the baths drying himself off and wrapping the towel around his waist. Unsure of the procedures for his massage, he decided to stay in his state of undress, nervously moving back up to the front desk to inquire about the massage he paid for. While he waited for her answer, or some masseuse to come down he stood there nervously rubbing his arm, looking around the lobby.
Anzaj
Player

Words: 9887
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2017, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Raylan Ramsey on April 20th, 2017, 1:38 am

Raylan was having a pretty normal day at work. Luckily enough, the only thing that could keep his normally scattered mind from diving into chaos was the fact he loved getting close to people. And for better or worse, nudging himself into the ongoings of their personal lives. At the moment, he was tending to a female human client who had paid for a full bells worth of his service, and that session was only a eye blink away from being over.

He move to the left side of the massage table that had taken on the illusion of being a cloud, and started to move his palms in a circular motion against the right side of her body as she laid down on her back. Taking his time to concentrate on moving the oblique muscles in circles as his fingers pressed down into yielding flesh.

"That should help the cramping and pain, lovey." He spoke with a smile before turning his head at the sound of the door opening. As usual, Vela the Ethaefal owner of the Starstruck popped her head in to the room to inform the woman that her time was up, and that Raylan had a new client awaiting him in the lobby. He retrieved the human woman's dress that he had folded and stored on a shelf, then haded it to her, and watch her happily walk out of the room.

"So, V. What do you think of my next client? Cute, ugly, male, female?"

He asked while fixing up the room that was just used, storing the red linen blanket he'd used to cover the other woman away into a weaved basket to be washed later. Then turned to a shelf that taken on the illusion of a tree simply had shelf alcoves in it. "Male, young. Cute in that adorable way a kitten is." Raylan chuckled as he took a step back to look the the whole room to make sure it was clean.

"Perfect... think he'll purr for me?" He said jokingly as turned to leave the room with Vela. He made sure to look back at the door after they closed it, then took note that an illusion door color had changed. And the illusion of the room within with it. He wondered what landscape it would be next? He then turned to walk to the lobby.

Raylan was not as scantly clad as the boy he saw, but was close enough considering that all he wore as a pair of sun bleached coffee-colored pants and a pair of boots. It left him bare chested as he walked over to Anzaj with the best smile he could muster setting on his lips. Vela moved to return to her desk to leave the client in his magical hands, but glanced at Ray to give him a simple look. One that served as a inside joke between the two. "Adorable Kitten" he thought to himself with a small chuckle.

Raylan ignored Anzaj's personal space to stand right next to him, letting his palm nestle against that valley of his lower back. "Follow me for your massage, kitten." He pressed against Anzaj's lower back to try and guide him towards the stairs, down the hallway, and up to the door leading to their private massage rooms below.

"What is your name? Or shall I continue to call you kitten?"

He asked as he opened the door, then motioned the boy to enter and be the first to see the new illusions within.

Wordcount: 588
Last edited by Raylan Ramsey on April 22nd, 2017, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raylan Ramsey
Insane On A Good Day

Words: 50459
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Anzaj on April 20th, 2017, 3:27 am

Anzaj's stood there feeling vulnerable as the woman behind the desk got up and left him, telling him to go get his clothes and she'd be back with his masseur. Nodding nervously he rushed back down the hallway where we had stripped earlier and picked up his clothes in a bundle before moving back to the front lobby. This was all so nerve wracking, moving around the place where anyone could see him covered in only a towel and yet no one had mentioned to him to get dressed and he didn't want to do anything wrong.

He made it back to the front desk just in time to see the woman came back with a handsome man at her side. Anzaj had considered himself to be a man, a fully grown adult, for a time now but here in front of him was a true man. Where he was small and compact, this man was tall and well muscled. A chest that was broad enough that Anzaj got lost in staring. It wasn't until he felt the mans hand on his back that he realized what he had been doing and he jumped slightly with a start.

"I uh. . . Um yea" is all he could managed to stammer out as he was gently guided towards the stairs. He could feel his skin heating up with a blush, keeping his eyes averted from his guide as they walk down the hall. The soft constant pressure of this man's hand on his back an inflamatory agent, causing him to feel warm all over as the blush persisted.

"What is your name? Or shall I continue to call you kitten?"

The question caught him off guard, when had he called him a kitten before? Oh right, it's what this man called him when he first talked. Opening his mouth quickly to answer to try not to embarrass himself he shakes his head, "My names Anzaj, but you can call me um, kitten. . . If you want." He added the last in an almost-whisper, as if he was afraid to be heard.

Anzaj took a tentative step into the room as he was waved in, his eyes going wide as he seemed to step into a soft landscape. All around him seemed to be gentle waterfalls cascading over moss covered rocks. The soft trickle of water ringing through the room. Looking around nervously he would set his bundle of clothes down out of the way before standing around nervously peering at his guide, a white-knuckled grip on his towel to keep it up.

"Where do you want me sir?" He asked with a slight hitch in his voice, while he still felt nervous standing half-naked in front of this man's man, the peaceful scenery around him seemed to take some of that away. Even as he felt his anxiety on the rise, the sight of the flowing water and the slight tinkling of drops bouncing off rocks below calmed it back down.
Anzaj
Player

Words: 9887
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2017, 3:42 am
Character sheet

Postby Raylan Ramsey on April 22nd, 2017, 12:28 am

“You should know, people can still hear you when you whisper right next to them.” He said offhandedly as he walked into the room to join his client within while closing the door behind him. Raylan didn't notice that the door vanished shortly after shunting, save for the singular doorknob floating in mid air that showed the people within where the wall should be and where the exit was located.

He went over to Anzaj's bundle of clothing to pick up each article of clothing. It took him less than a chime to fold them, then placing them on the bottom shelf of the book case in the room where most of his massage supplies were located. The bookshelf took the illusionary form of a boulder with alcoves in it. Each alcove being the shelf space, but with small waterfalls coming out of them.

As Raylan put the clothes on the bottom shelf, it looked he had soaked Anzaj's close into the water at the edge of a water fall on the shelf. It was true that he was not the most orderly of people. However, he did take his job seriously. The masseur tried to remain professional with all of his clients, only flirting with them once he'd first met them. And if they reciprocated the advances, he would then continue to show his interest.

"Where do I want you? Well, Kitten.." He said with a smirk, now set on calling him that for the rest of the day. Then walked over to the 'cloud' that was actually a massage bed which floated in the center off the room to stand at the head of it. "I could take you right here, but I thought you wanted a massage first..." It was so blatant an innuendo that he said it playfully. Not sure if things would get serious, but he did give Anzaj that look to nudge things in that direction.

The look that caused his brow to raise ever so slightly. A small thing that expressed his curious interest in getting to know Anzaj intimately as his smile grew softer. More sultry. By sheer design, everything in the room was suited towards making his client happy. To entice the mind into relaxation. The smells in the room all a feast to attract and ensnare all five senses to just enjoy the moment. So, Raylan leaned on the setting it to help him give the look.

"For your comfort, I often suggest that my clients strip. If you have any pained areas or concerns, please tell me so that I may relive them. Then position yourself on the cloud in the in the best way for me to touch the pained muscles. If you have no issues, I shall simply start with a back massage and ask that you lay flat on your stomach." After speaking, Raylan made no effort to look away or offer him privacy. He found nudity normal given his line of work, and also lacked that little voice in his head which guided people to understand modesty.

Wordcount: 512
Raylan Ramsey
Insane On A Good Day

Words: 50459
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)