Look what the cat dragged im!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Soikka on June 9th, 2017, 1:20 am

Hey everybody :D

So I'm new 'round these parts and decided to start off with a greeting/introductions that will hopefully tell you guys more about myself! You guys can call me by my username, Soikka. It's a real pleasure to find such a detailed, intricate RP site like this -- I've spent a week just lurking on the wiki pages in an attempt to soak in all the information! I've had a few experiences with roleplay websites, though none have ever had such a complex lore like Mizahar. By no means would I call myself a seasoned roleplayer though; most of my past experiences have taken place either through real life or a few smaller communities. I found this site by chance one day while browsing RP sites, looking for a new place to set up shop. Needless to say, the lore just sucked me in and, well, here I am!

What do I like to write about? Well, just about anything: action, adventure, random shenanigans, romance -- everything is fair game to me! I'm currently looking forward to writing in threads that will build relationships with other players, be it good or bad, as I'm still in the process of fleshing out my character ^^

Please don't hesitate to poke me if you find anything wrong with my threads/roleplay, as I'm still attempting to wrap my head around the finer details relating to realism. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and (hopefully) immersing myself into the world of Mizahar!

P.S. Soikka will be arriving in Riverfall soon and will definitely be looking for some threads! (wink) (wink) |:)
Common | Pavi
Soikka
Soulsearcher

Words: 11161
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2017, 9:24 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Prophet on June 9th, 2017, 4:11 pm

Welcome!

Based upon your approach, I would say you'll be just fine. When you do make your way back to Endrykas, look me up. :) My PC loves to greet new arrivals.

That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on June 9th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Soikka,
Welcome to Mizahar! The lore is absolutely endless! I think I've forgotten nearly as much as I've seen and there are still areas I haven't even gotten close to touching.

Salara will be arriving in Riverfall this season... Around the 46 of Summer - so she is open to play there now. Perhaps once you get settled in they could run across each other. Due to her recent past I could surely see her being curious about what her fortune may be. PM me and we can plan a bit if you'd like.

Salara~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)