Aella's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Aella's Plotnotes

Postby Aella Druva on June 21st, 2017, 4:51 pm

◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

The Short Term

These are all tentative things I would like to accomplish within a year's time. Maybe too many aspirations at once, but we'll see. Good to have goals!

• Competency with bow and riding
  • Competency with wilderness survival, hunting, [?]tracking, [?]foraging
  • Cooking, fishing, sewing
  • Stealth, acrobatics, climbing?
  • Spear?
  • Make a few friends
  • Bond with a Strider?

The Long Term

These are goals that are much more liable to change, but nonetheless things I would like to try that may easily take more than a year.

• Falconry, birdkeeping, buy or tame a kestrel
  • Woodcutting, tanning, leatherworking, scavenging, philtering
  • Expert or mastery with bow and riding
  • Find a lover?
  • Join the Watch?
  • Hunting guild?

Thread Concepts

General list off the top of my head to keep the creative juices flowing.

• Watching Drykas ride Striders for the first time
  • Follow some Emerald Clan hunters out into the grassland and begin familiarizing herself more with the geography, flora, and fauna
  • General exploration of Endrykas (early in the season?)
  • Building a fire and cooking at her camp
  • Riding, riding, riding, did I mention riding?
  • Archery out the wazoo
  • Meet some Drykas characters
  • Job thread inspecting animals for injuries
  • Job thread taking a horse to the Healing Hoof

*Will organize all of this more efficiently later. Priority is to finish character sheet, but wanted to jot down all of these thoughts.

◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►
Aella Druva
Player

Words: 2718
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2017, 5:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes