Ahh- I get anxious with this stuff ^^''

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Valour Skyglow on June 23rd, 2017, 11:44 pm

Hello!
I'm really new here, spent two whole days trying to find my way around the website and figure out what I need to figure out in order to start.
I'd be lying if I said I really understood everything- a lot of the concepts confused me, but they're pretty fascinating.
I've rped for a while and I'm also writing a bit of a story ^^''.
I just have a couple - well, not a couple, quite a decent amount - of questions and I wasn't too sure where to ask them? I mean, if anybody could help me out with that, I'd be really grateful.
Just to introduce myself a bit- I'm an aspiring writer in high-school, and I just really love it. It's that one thing I feel that I'm honestly naturally good at.
I always tend to get anxious at this sort of stuff- always paranoid that I've done something terribly wrong... needless to say, I hate making noticeable errors. If anybody happens to notice errors with my threads/post, it'd be great if you could just drop me a message pointing it out! ^-^
That's that, I'm technically roleplaying Valour in Riverfall, she'll need to get settled, find a means of income, etc. (This is where I really have quite a few questions ^^'')
But yes, thank you!
Valour Skyglow
Player

Words: 53050
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2017, 11:50 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on June 24th, 2017, 2:57 pm

You can ask them here, the Q&A forum, or PM me. Wel come to Miz and Riverfall!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Infilia Snowsong on June 24th, 2017, 3:34 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Valour! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have! Chat is always a good place to go too! :)
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal