There is a sinister feeling (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Ssaelrellvian on February 4th, 2011, 2:04 am

Relli trotted around the corner with a smooth almost slinking gait. In her hands she held a small bird. Her hood was back so she saw clearly for the first time in a long time. Red feathers covered the stolen jay. The color attracted the Dhani for her eyes were the same color. In one of her many inside pockets, the girl produced some birdfeed. Immediately the jay hopped unto her hand and pecked at the food, it's dark eyes darting around happily. Relli opened up a side of her cloak and held the bird next to the food pocket near the bottom. It hopped right in and began scarfing down food. The girl, appearing to be about 19, pulled her hood over her eyes and went about to find something interesting. She soon came upon a store with a girl and a cat at the entrance. Looking through the one-way threads in the hood she stood against a wall. Aware that the cat would sense a bird and probaly try to attack her she sprayed the inside of her cloak with lemony smelling incense, masking it's scent. Also, she reached into the jay's pocket she tapped it twice, gaining enough attention for it maybe be aware of the cat. Rjay would be it's name, simply because it was a Red Jay. Rjay became frigid, good. Relli could skirt them with ease. The reptilian stepped out from the shadows.
Ssaelrellvian
Player

Words: 3780
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2011, 5:45 pm
Race: Dhani

Postby Annabel Lee on February 4th, 2011, 11:05 pm

Annabel would stare up at the man, mainly with fear until she noticed a man near a wal "Mew!" she'd purr a bit as if to call him over, until remembering she was a cat. She'd turn her gaze back up to the man, who looked far more scary as she was held up close. Her purr would stop and she'd gaze up, giving off small quivers. She snuggled close as Cassandra pulled her away.

She listened to the girl talk to her as she canter her head, feeling she wasn't as scary as she believed in the first place. She walked over, purring, and muzzled against her leg as if a cry to be taken home. "Mrow..." she said as if she understood. She'd sit down and lick her paw, rubbing her ear like she was relieved to be out of that room. After a moment she looked up curiously. She peered into Cassandras expression filled eyes. She looked up at her and placed a paw to her nearer limb before slightly walking, hoping she were to follow. She watched the girl, smelling on lemons, pass and slid through the door, slinking between her feet to hide from the man. She would slightly speed up and hide near a box to wait for Cassandra, before she noticed the new comers cloak would twitch now and again, indicating an animal of some sort. Its... Small? She wound ponder to herself as she licked her lips and skimmed her way to follow this girl. She would sneak her in the girls feet again, and look up Bird! She widened her eyes, and licked her lips again. She lifted her pack and let her claws to get stuck in the womans cloak before climbing up again. Being small enough, it wouldn’t feel like much was going on, maybe her cloak got stuck, but other than that, Annabel had the advantage.

She’d get high enough for the bird to see her, then snap out of it. What are you doing! She thought before letting go and dropping herself, landing on all fours before looking up to check in the girl had noticed, anyone else noticed, and if Cassandra had followed her and had been looking for her.
Annabel Lee
Player

Words: 8814
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2011, 12:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cassandra Coven on February 5th, 2011, 11:20 am

Cassandra followed the curious cat with her eyes, trailing it just enough not to let it out of her sight. It seemed intelligent, almost as if it could understand what she had said. Perhaps it was leading her to its master? She did hope that whoever the cat's master was was nearby, so she could return to the store. But she couldn't just leave the cat; it seemed so little and vulnerable.

When she saw the cat take notice of a young woman, and its subsequent behavior as it clung to the woman's cloak, Cassandra assumed that the person was the cat's owner. She gave the young woman a tentative smile and nodded in greeting.

"Hello! I think I found your cat," she said, pointing at the black feline between the woman's feet. "You are her owner...am I right?"
there is something
i have to say to you
if you promise you'll understand
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Words: 205763
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2010, 8:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssaelrellvian on February 6th, 2011, 1:51 am

((OOC: You can eat the bird.))
Relli looked up when someone began talking. Darn,she would have to answer now. When the woman asked about a cat and gestured to her legs the Dhani looked down. Sure enough, there was a slim black cat underneath her.
"Erm..." Relli thought for a moment, a cat would be useful to have around, especially a black one, "yes, it is my cat." She tried to hide her Dhani accent by deepening her voice. Epic Fail. She'd have to work on that. Maybe this girl wouldn't mind her anyway, she didn't seem racist. Picking up "her" cat, she smiled. It probably looked malicious because the girl couldn't see her eyes, but it didn't matter. Her inner child screamed, "I've got a cat! Haha, in yo face!"
Ssaelrellvian
Player

Words: 3780
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2011, 5:45 pm
Race: Dhani

Postby Annabel Lee on February 6th, 2011, 4:45 am

“Mew?” she would stare at Cassandra a bit before canting her head up, seeing as she had been rising. She stared over her shoulder at the girl. Wait... What?! No! She is not my master! Dammit! She looked into the shadow of the girls hood and squinted a bit. N-Not even human! This puts a huge kink into my plans! And with that thought she sighed and let her body go numb “Mrooow...” she’d say before thinking of the bird Maybe it means something to her... and and... She though before lifting her head up. She squirmed a bit and attempted to get the bird, in hope the girl would drop her to say it “Row!” she hissed clawing toward the small lump as she licked her lips. She’d purr a bit as she let her feline instinct kick in and attempted to hunt for it. It wasn’t until a deep, familiar voice saying “I thought I said no cats!” stormed towards them that she would widen her eyes. She looked over to the man “Meow....” She quivered a bit.
Annabel Lee
Player

Character sheet

Postby Cassandra Coven on February 8th, 2011, 12:07 am

Cassandra looked over at the source of the booming voice, the bouncer of the Odds and Ends, as he moved towards them. She intercepted the man deftly, fully blocking his way to the small cat and the woman stranger. A sultry smile lit her lips.

"I just found the cat's owner, good sir," she said soothingly, placing a gloved hand on one of the man's bulging biceps. He was huge and towered over her by over a head or so. Cassandra did her best not to be cowed, and using her feminine charm to placate him. "We're out of the store, see? And they'll just be moving along now that the good woman has found her cat, I'm sure."

Cassandra turned to the woman and nodded her head almost inperceptively towards the alley, signalling her to pick up the cat and get going.

"You are going, aren't you?" she cued sweetly. Her head still turned away from the bouncer, Cassandra mouthed, Get going already!
there is something
i have to say to you
if you promise you'll understand
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Words: 205763
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2010, 8:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Annabel Lee on February 15th, 2011, 12:40 am

(Occ - I am waiting for her to post >.<)
Annabel Lee
Player

Character sheet

Postby Annabel Lee on February 15th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Anna would look up and hiss a bit before jumping out of the girls arms and running to the door. She’d pause outside and look back. She sat down and licked her paws a bit, That was scary…. She’d mew a little and lay on the ground. She’d huff her head down Todays been an odd day… she thought to her self before rolling over and looking up I wonder… I wonder why the sky is the same everywhere we go… I mean, its always the same sky is it not? You’d think that there wound be a terrible sky in terrible places… She ponder things before stopping to roll back to her feet as her stomach started to grumble and warn her she was hungry.
Annabel Lee
Player

Character sheet

Postby Seth on March 3rd, 2011, 9:48 pm

Annabel:

• +1 Running XP

Lores: How to Hold Men Hostage, How to Make a Quick Getaway, The Smell of Red Jays.

The Method behind my Madness :
You did a good bit of running in your first post, so I awarded a point for that.

Cassandra:

• +1 Diplomacy XP

Lores: Attracting Cats, How Weird Ravok Can Be, How to Soothe With Words.

You get a point of diplomacy for managing to soothe the angry man at the end!

Ssaelrellvian:

Lores: How to think up a Quick Lie.

Sorry to see you leave!

Not too much to award here, but an amusing read! <3!
Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous