[Rufio] Bangarang!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

[Rufio] Bangarang!

Postby Rufio on August 11th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Never say never, in never-never-land.

NEW VIDEO ON ITS WAY!!!

Last edited by Rufio on September 23rd, 2017, 11:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

[Rufio] Happy Thoughts

Postby Prophet on August 11th, 2017, 8:49 pm

-First!-

Watched it. Loved it. Miss your words.

I have questions and such but won't be on my laptop until later. ;)

Later...

1- What is the one piece of lore (magic, gnosis, location, race, monster) that you most want Rufio to encounter? Answering something like this might provide you with a big piece of your plot puzzle.

2- What is a hardship/struggle that you have not but would really like to include in your writing? Again...another piece.

3- What is something you find exciting or interesting in the real world but don't know much about? Incorporate it into a bridge from the previous two points and it will give you an excuse to research a new process which you can then transfer into Rufio's life.

In closing, I believe you know that I've always loved Rufio. After I got to experience your other characters, I realized that I love your writing. Christine's got it goin' ooonnnn! Whatever you decide, where ever you drag your devious blessing I will find a way to write with you. You're certainly one of my favorites and I'm positioned well enough to be able to hold up that threat. ;)

Furthermore, your accent rawks and I wonder if I could bench press you with one arm.

-P
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)