Placeholder Visiting the Panacea

Ko visits the Panacea in hope of finding work and training.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Visiting the Panacea

Postby Ko'Lara on September 3rd, 2017, 9:05 pm

OOC :
I realized as I wrote this that I don't know enough about the lovely Akalak NPCs to even really mention seeing them at the clinic. For now this is a placeholder but later I would like to make this an official modded job acquisition thread.
So for now it's just Ko hanging about and wandering near the clinic.

3rd of Autumn, 517 AV

Ko wiggled her toes in the sand, it had become a nervous habit now, scrunching her toes and letting sand cover them. She was still several yards away from the Panacea, Syka's healing clinic. How did one even go about getting a job? In her pod it had been a given, you do what is needed and what you are good at. Well...Ko was good at healing, the best in her pod after her mother left. Of course she'd also been basically the only healer after her mother left. Svefra were healthy and hearty, except when something awful happened, and then there wasn't much to be done.

From where she stood, pretending to look at the sea, she could glance over and see one of the Akalak performing some task just inside the structure that made up the clinic. She hadn't seen an Akalak up close since she was very small, but her mother had spoken fondly of them as a whole. Their race was almost complementary of the Konti, a fascinating balance between the two for sure. From what she could see this one was handsome, though Ko's tastes in males was biased towards blue eyed men with chimes in their hair who laughed and danced and sang to the sway of a ship's deck.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She'd been in Syka all of three days, homesickness aside she had promised herself she wouldn't dwell on thoughts of home until she was properly settled. She didn't want longing for her pod and the open sea to sour the adventure and new opportunity here in Syka.

But....maybe she'd just stand and stare at the sea for a bit. Until the Akalak at the clinic didn't look busy. Then she'd inquire about a job.

Ko'Lara
Heeding the call.

Words: 9993
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2017, 5:01 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Journal