Solo Great is thy Faithfulness

Ramona preaches to Caiyha

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Great is thy Faithfulness

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on September 17th, 2017, 3:48 pm

Fall 24th 517av.

On a daily basis, Ramona was preaching the Gods of Mizahar. She was hoping that they were listening. She had a feeling that they were, but the Gods above appeared as silent after a dead joke that no one thought was funny. Not even the crickets made their sounds at night some nights, it was just the stillness of time that unsettled Ramona.

Even on a day like this, Faith was hard to doubt. If Ramona doubted Faith, she had nothing to live for. There was always hope, wherever she went, and she was a believer. She could always talk to the Gods, they would always listen. Though, getting them to talk back, it was an obstacle that Ramona didn't know how to get around of.

The brunette knelt down with her short bow beside her, as it rested on the earth. She prepared her thoughts for what she was about to say next.

"My Goddess Caiyha, I pray to you, and I hope you hear my callings. This year needs your love, and guidance. I hope that you are listening, and I know you are. My love and Faith belongs to you, and many others. This land needs your support, and your guidance. I plead to you, please look after our beloved land. Amen."

Ramona waited for a few moments, as she steadied herself on one knee. She pressed her hand against her chest, palm which faced inwards towards her chest and thanked Faiths for listening, and whoever else may or may not be listening. Because every God has their role that helps support Mizahar, and so does every person. It's just the way things go.

|"Pavi Speech" | Pavi Sign | "Common." | "Other Speech."|
Last edited by Ramona Silvertongue on September 17th, 2017, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on September 17th, 2017, 7:16 pm

"Ramona? What are you doing?" It was a familiar voice, and one nearly unforgettable to not remember. Ramona stood and faced her younger brother, who was still tired, and the effects of the summer still lingered, even after the seasons end, and Ramona was told to clean their furs. So she had to make sure that her furs were still hung up, and cleaned, and dried. That would stop the itching, bugs caused Bhug to itch. It was somewhat funny, but she didn't want to offend her younger brother, he knew a lot for a boy his age who still wants to see the world. He had asked Ramona so many times when they could leave, and Ramona told him later, but not right now because there are still so many things that Ramona had yet to experience.

Bhug still needed his training, and Ramona still needed hers. Hansel had been teaching her to train through brawling, and some unarmed combat here and there, and Ramona in return had helped him feel satisfied with meat.

"I'm praying to Caiyha, the Goddess of the earth." Ramon's replied. "There was a lot that my-our parents taught me growing up. So I guess I should pay them the respect that they earned." Bhug sat down, and itched his side, confused. Ramona forgot that she still needed to clean the clothes, and dry them up as they had some fur stitches on them as well. She frowned as she realized that it's been awhile for her to do her chores.

Though, they can wait, as Mizahar depended on the Gods to follow through with their responsibilities. She thought to herself, I'll do everyone's chores if you, my beloved Gods do yours."Ramona pleaded, and forgot that she was still looking at her brother.

"Okay-"Bhug said awkwardly, as he continued itching. "Will it stop my itching?"He insisted and took off his shirt. It made him relax a little, but it only helped for a chime.

"It will after I clean your clothes. Perhaps I'll explain it to you later after I finish washing your clothes. "

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on September 24th, 2017, 3:08 pm

Of all the times that Ramona had nothing to do, she obviously did this time, and she needed to make sure that Bhugs' clothes are cleaned. After all, what kind of person would Ramona be if she didn't clean his clothes, when Waisana healed his sickness Ramona felt in great debt to pay for her. She saved Ramona's brother, and that would definitely be something to not forget.

"I can clean them with the river water, though it's a ways away. Change into your nice clothes, those ones are clean. If you get them dirty, you would have to wash them yourself." Ramona said rhetorically. She waited for Bhug to change into his newer clothes that Ramona had purchased last season, he's been playing in the rough a lot more than usual, and it bothered Ramona a lot more than usual. Though, as Bhug came out a few chimes later, she was surprised to see a stunning resemblance of her father standing before her.

"With those new clothes on, you look just like father."Bhug smiled. He didn't really know their parents well enough, but he was only four when it happened. The two of them together, have been having nightmares ever since the last attack of the Ziths.Ramona wanted to make sure if there was a way to get rid of those nightmares, but they're just t memories, they could go away.

On the other hand, the memories don't seem to want to go away. They were engrained in her brain, and she did her best to repress her fears, and the violence that came from the Ziths.

Later.

Ramona was riding Anthem towards the nearest river with her pack that contained Bhug's clothes, and a set of her own. She had her shortbow with her, and managed to reach the river towards the West of Endrykas. Since it was fall, the Drykas moved towards the East of Cyphrus. Anthem stopped roughly a few feet from the river. It was surprising to see how much of it descended into the ground, or evaporated. Ramona hoped that the weather would come around this year. It would bring hope to everyone else after things went back to normal.

The Drykas dismounted, and grabbed her bar of soap from her pack, and started with Bhugs' clothes. There were a few dirt stains on his shorts, so Ramona decided that she could start with that, and let them dry once she's done cleaning the shorts. She remembered her mother showing her how to clean the clothes when she was younger, but that was when they had a lot of water, and the changing of seasons were consistent.

There was a rustling sound, that came from her left, and Ramona jumped and turned to see what it was. So far, the bushes kept swaying. Ramona jumped as a rabbit hopped out and scurried along away from Ramona. That was when she heard the sound of a snarling beast. She did not know yet, but it was discomforting.

A red furred creature jumped out and surprised Ramona. She didn't think much of pulling her shortbow out, it was still on the Yvas hanging on the side of Anthem. Fortunately, Anthem was close enough where Ramona could slowly grab her father's shortbow.

She stood up as slow as possible, but her legs quavered, and Anthem backed away, which caused Ramona to trip as she was reaching out for the bow. The fox jumped towards her, but Ramona kicked at the creature, it whimpered and fell to its side, and Ramona jumped up to her feet, and retrieved her bow. She struggled to get the strap undone. The fox stood up and snarled. Ramona noticed a hint of blood that dripped from the fox's nose. The fox leaped towards the two of them, and they both skipped back. Ramona fell on her back, she quickly gathered her clothes, and stuffed the damp clothing in her pack. Ramona scrambled to her feet as the fox turned around and faced the Drykas. Anthem whinnied and raised his front hooves and stomped on the ground, the fox whined and scuttled backwards. It contemplated which one to eat first.

As it was distracted, Anthem planted his front hooves on the ground, and Ramona did her best to mount up. She struggled to mount up, and she clicked her heels and Anthem rushed towards the fox, it spun around in the dirt to avoid being stomped on, and retreated. Ramona and Anthem hurried back to Endrykas, as quick as they could. If faith was by their side, Ramona was glad that she was still alive.

SPEECH

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes