Philosophy of Slaves (Maya)

Sayana and Maya meet and discuss the finer details of slavery.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Maya Lark on November 7th, 2017, 12:41 am

The woman suppressed a growl when the other had agreed but not changed her statement. It was obvious the girl would have to catch her in the lie some other way. But that would have to come later as the pair arrived at the landing to the temple. She pulled her bag into her lap and opened it just as the woman requested payment.

“Of course,” Maya stated and dug through her bag taking out the required Mizas.

She gave them to the woman before stepping out of the boat with ease and grace. The dark haired woman could feel the blonde's gaze watching her closely. Turning some the Lark smiled at the girl putting on her “public” face. Popping her neck the girl noticed a group of people entering the temple staring at the pair funny.

“I do hope we meet again,” the woman said before bidding her good bye and heading towards the building.

The Lark got a bad feeling about the her ability to switch from casual back to a stoney hard business tone. Though a part of her was very impressed at the smoothness of the change. Most of her life had been learning to do the very same thing. She walked away hearing her boots clicked not paying attention to if the woman was soliciting for a new rider once again. That had been how the two had met and seemed to be how they were departing one another. Standing in place, the girl watched as several children ran past laughing loudly playing some kind of strange game. Glaring slightly the woman always thought there was a time and place for children, in front of the temple running around like heathens was not it. Shaking her head the girl disappeared into the building shortly after.

Misc- 4 GM
NaNo count: 303
Maya Lark
Player

Words: 67052
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rook on April 5th, 2018, 2:36 am

Your grades are here!

Sayana

Your skills aren’t listed alphabetically! Once you’ve gotten them organized, shoot me a pm and we’ll get you your grade!

Maya Lark

Your expenses aren’t paid for Fall of 517! Once you’ve updated your ledger, send me a pm and I’ll get you your grade!

Don't forget to edit/delete your grading request in the queue, and PM me if you have any questions or concerns!
[/quote]
ImageImage Elias Caldera
Rook
Ever Watchful

Words: 120230
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Previous