Beatings and Bruises (Ciraaci)

A fist to fist unarmed combat training day!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Beatings and Bruises (Ciraaci)

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on December 12th, 2017, 8:49 pm

86th, Winter, 517av.

Time moved by so fast, it was almost too fast for Ramona. As a Mourningstar, Ramona was pushing herself to prove of her worth. She was not going to let Cordac down. Hunting was a struggle for the Mourningstars, however, they were successful, and with success comes celebration. Although, they weren't going to celebrate, at least not yet.

There was one problem for Winter. Morwen still has not returned to her duties. Even with the colder days spent in Winter, there was still no snow. However, that meant that Ramona still had more time to train, and to train meant that she was closer to becoming a Watchman. She wanted to be one so bad, it would be good to honor her father, and with that going along (even though, it's going super slow) well, things were looking up for her.

Training was the least of her worries by far. She had so much time on her hands, and she had spent the majority of the Winter training. Fall was the time to catch up with her hunting it seemed. Perhaps she could organize a schedule for herself? Stay on track when she needs to. That would be great!

Her brother Bhug, seemed to like it here at the Mourningstar Pavilion. Even though, he has been working hard too, he still enjoys the time he spends with the other kids. However, he still missed his friends back at the Diamond Clan Pavilions, and Ramona had set up a few dates in the Winter where he was able to play with his friends, but it still wasn't the same for the young boy.

Today was a good day, and today was a day that Ramona was going to train. However, she wasn't going to train alone, and she asked Ciraaci to train with her. This was going to be exciting, and Ramona was filled with joy, and with that joy came a sensation of confidence. She was sure that she can train Ciraaci.

During Fall, Hansel from the Pridesun Pavilion had taught her more about brawling then she had learned from her father in the past.

Ramona walked up to the Ethaefal's tent, and cleared her throat.

"Hey Ciraaci," Ramona said with a smile, "are you ready for our training?"
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes