Spearhead Investagtions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Spearhead Investagtions

Postby Marta Morrax on January 31st, 2018, 8:13 am

Spearhead Investigations

Business Type: Service

Concept: Running a Private investigator business is a major goal for this character. The hope with this is using it to be the hook for most stories this character becomes involved in. Marta plans to spend her whole life devoted to learning secrets and studying people and she feels this is simply the best way for her to spend her life. Helping others in this way is what she will tell her clients is her first and foremost goal. But in truth, she simply wants to learn as many secrets as she can and helping people while a big and noble deal is a bit of secondary importance in her own mind personally.
On the physical business side she plans on offering the utmost customization to her clients no payment is considered before discussion of what the client wants to be done is first addressed and the differing major factors will be applied to the cost that way the danger of the task and the importance of the person involved can be considered correctly the hope being making sure no one pays more than they need too.
Spearhead’s main focus will also be on focused on small organizations (Such as shops or similar groups) and individuals. Finding out as many details as the client wishes

Services Rendered

Singular Investigation: 5 GM a day, for this service the target will be followed, watched, studied, talked to, or discussed with all according to the contractor's requests. A detailed report and/or discussion of the target will be had at the end of the investigation including all details that were requested will be laid out. These details can be anything such as Place of work, living conditions, how he/she treats other, faithfulness, attitude, and so on. If the target is dangerous it price of will go up by 1 GM a day, if the client outright lies about concerns with a danger of the target an extra 10 GM fee will be imposed on the client.

Small groups investigations: 7 GM a day, is the standard rate for an investigation into a group of fewer than 10 people. These people must be apart of the same organization whether that be a job, an activity, or a faction. Each member of the group will have a faction will have information gathered on them based on the requested details of the client. As well as detailed information on the group as a whole, also requested by the client, details can include. Group structure, resources, contacts and so on. If the target is dangerous it price of will go up by 3 GM a day, if the client outright lies about concerns with a danger of the target an extra 20 GM fee will be imposed on the client.

Large Group Investigations: 10 GM a day, is the rate at which a large group of more than 10 people is looked into and studied. Similar in structure to the small group investigations, the members of the group will be cataloged and notes are written down about each member with details requested from the client. As always if the target is dangerous it price of will go up by 5 GM a day, if the client outright lies about concerns with a danger of the target an extra 30 GM fee will be imposed on the client.

Finances

Base Income: Mercenary (Advanced Missions) 7 GM a day using Investigations

Skill Bonus: +3 GM a day Due to (LV 2 ) Investigations

Income: 10 GM a day

Assets

Office (Elaborate)
1,500 GM 400 sq.ft.
This will include the following: A small study with a desk, some shelves, a chair and a small closet for storing writing materials well as higher quality furnishings, polished wood or smooth stone floors and a few padded chairs for visitors.

Debt

1,500 GM to be repaid to the counsel of ten within a year.
Marta Morrax

To anyone I play with or who reads my threads please, feel free to give me feedback on my writing. The biggest reason I play is to become a better writer. So I want to hear what people think, what did you hate? Or perhaps truly enjoyed? Shoot me a message and let me know sometime!
Marta Morrax
Player

Words: 7570
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 5:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook