Introducing February's Featured Character - Velarian!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Cadence on February 2nd, 2011, 4:46 am

Congrats, Velararian! I’ve really enjoyed RPing with you. Good thing Iredeth decided to ask about that caged rabbit. :)
Cadence
Musical Silence

Words: 88873
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2010, 7:11 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Jilitse on February 2nd, 2011, 7:37 am

Fresh blood! Haha! Congrats on being this month's featured character. I love reading your interview! I'd love to check on your threads later and see the spiderman himself in action - sorry can't help the joke, it has to be said!

:)
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Velarian Zantedeschia on February 2nd, 2011, 4:34 pm

Thanks everyone! I feel so honored Velarian was picked and I am looking forward to do many more threads with all of you in the future :) (Especially with those of you I did not have a chance to meet yet.)

@Ophelia: So do I :3

@Alice: Would love to do a thread with you at some point :) Some little bird told me you are a fellow country(wo)man of mine even, hah.

@Haeli: Hope you don't count yourself to any little people ever ;) I love the threads we have together!

@Jilitse: I knew Mizahar missed something. Spandex. Blue. Red. Skin-tight. …or maybe not ^^
Velarian Zantedeschia
Player

Words: 111957
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2010, 3:24 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Satu on February 2nd, 2011, 5:22 pm

Velarian!

A well-deserved award for you! It is great to read of your thoughts and ideas behind your characters and to see a new face too! Thank you for helping to make this a wonderful place to write :)

*throws sparkly confetti up into the air!* Good job!

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Previous