[Stone Gardens] Beauty of the Gardens (Marline/Niahara)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Niahara Erskine on February 20th, 2011, 1:48 pm

OOCI'm very, very sorry for the huge delay. Real life was to put it mildly, hectic.

Niah glanced at the other girl as she struggled, surprised, to understand everything that was going on around her. The situation was indeed strange; it had been strange even without Lirael's outbursts and Niah's confession, but now it was downright confusing. Then, suddenly, as if having eaten too much sugar, the short-haired girl jumped up and down and introduced herself as Marline. She then described how she stumbled upon Lirael a bit and waited for the others.

Niah was unsure what was expected of her. She had already said her name and wasn't very keen on talking too much. She wondered whether she should let Ara take charge, but decided the situation would be too confusing then. So she waited... waited for Lirael to say something or even ask her to leave. She was not disappointed.

Lirael was travelling... she had left her home, Mura and headed towards Syliras. It was clear to anyone who spoke to her that she was looking for something, what Niah didn't know and seemed almost overwhelmed by the outside world. Probably she was just as Ara would be when she would finally leave Syliras and head to Taldera to learn to play the violin better.

Seeing as no one asked her to leave, Niah too sat on the ground and gazed at the two newcomers with strange eyes. She was still unsure what to say, but decided that being silent would be worse. "As I said I'm Niah..." she stopped. She decided that the worst she could do was make the others shun her out and that wasn't the first time. "I've been living in Syliras my whole life. I play the violin and wield the dagger. As I said I have a split personality."
Niahara Erskine
Wandering violinist

Words: 24379
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 9:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Chevalier on April 5th, 2012, 9:41 pm

Lirael

LORE
  • Music Recalls Memories
  • A Split Personality

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Running 1
Philosophy 1
Auristics 3
Flute 1
Observation 1
Rhetoric 1

Niahara

LORE
  • Music Creates Imagery

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Observation 3
Running 1
Acrobatics 1
Rhetoric 2

Marline

LORE
  • The Beauty of a Flute
  • Seizing a Conversation

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Observation 1
Rhetoric 2
Interrogation 1
Storytelling 1

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
As short as it was, there was some strong writing here. I'm unsure if this was just for dramatic game purposes, but I figured I would clarify, the only people with two Souls (without some sort of strange magic or divine intervention) are Akalaks and Akontaks.
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous