Morning Ecstasy [Arabella]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Mornings... Suck... [Arabella]

Postby Eldon Sunkiss on February 2nd, 2011, 7:20 am

"Your right, I won't exhaust you that much I suppose. If we continue, you must promise me one thing. You know my name, use it." Eldon chuckled lightly again as his fingers moved farther. She was warm, warmer now than she was an hour ago, considerably so. If it wasn't for the situation. it might be suspected that she was ill with fever. Of course, that was not the case. Arabella's body was craving this, begging for it just as much as his. They could claim that to be untrue all they wanted, but their own bodies were testimony's to the truth. His body was very much at attention, and hers was warming up, preparing for what was desired and to come. Eldon pushed his face near to hers to whisper into her ear. "Enjoy this, allow the risk to be worthwhile."

Eldon didn't like that she was so concerned about what happened after. Sure, it was a concern, that's when all the difficulty of their choices would be looming over their heads, ready to crush them at any given moment. Eldon sighed as he withdrew his hand for a moment. "Yes and no. We resume our lives because we are not dead, but we don't forget each other. I can't if I tried. The only family I have is my half brother, and my cousin. There is nobody in my life that has the respect within my family that has the right to shun me. Perhaps the Sunkiss pavilion rests on my shoulders, but I cannot see the other pavilions doing so, not so soon. I may have a... grace period." Eldon's hand returned, again moving between her legs, keeping her body warm, welcoming. "I've already been hurt. A story I promise to tell another time. Until then, truth me when I say that I cannot be hurt further than I am currently."

Eldon smiled as she said it, claiming without a doubt that she wanted him, here and now, and her concerns about the near future told she might for a while after. A comforting thought, a pleasing, wonderful thought. To be wanted like that. He withdrew his hand again, yet this time, he stood up, sliding his worn pants from his waist, down to the floor. They fell around his ankles loosely, from which he could discard them with a swift kick. Then he lowered himself slowly towards her. He almost looked to be imitating some feline predator stalking its prey as he walked towards her on his hands and knees, crawling towards her, then above her. Eldon smiled, finished now with the trivial teasing and casual banter. "I want you here, now, and tomorrow." Although he said tomorrow, it was more of a metaphorical term than literal. Later, the future, indefinitely. He just knew already he'd be craving this girl, her personality, that blushing face when she embarrassed herself. It was like taking a single bite of a fruit. Once a bite was taken, the rest only called out vigorously to also be consumed. He had already taken the initial taste.

Eldon must have misunderstood just how much she really did want this, because the clawing against his chest, which he found to be very arousing, would have, in any other situation, been a pain and nuisance. Clawing his chest, his biceps, his stomach, he winced lightly because it did sting, but moaned rather in pleasure at the sensation it stacked on their already hormone driven urges. He was just about to that point where he would be difficult to stop. Eldon leaned down, pressing his lips against her stomach, her chest, her cheek. "Are you feeling strong Arabella?"
Eldon Sunkiss
Casual Self-Destruction

Words: 240265
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2010, 2:09 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 2nd, 2011, 7:45 am

Arabella made a small noise as he moved his fingers, she felt herslef get warmer, she moved one of her legs up, and pushed herself closer to him. She got chills and heat waved over her all at the same time, it was the most insane sensation she had ever felt in her life. Arabella could hear herself get slightly louder and tried to reign it in, people would be awake by now, walking around, no need to alert them as to what was going on. "The risk is well worth feeling like this Eldon." it came out rapidly, her breathing had quickened, her pulse was beating faster, and her hands seem to move without her having to think. Apparently she could do this all on instict, that made her relax more.

She was sad to hear he had been hurt, someone like him should never feel pain. She understood what he meant about the grace period, but it wouldn't last very long. Pavilion heads were meant to be strong and start families and carry on the name. The Drykas bred more Drykas to be strong and proud. This was a fact of life, not forgetting this wouldn't be an issue, but knowing they might not do it again could be. She didn't know what to think about those things, feelings she didn't generally experience washed over her, gnawing at her painfully. She chose to keep her sad thoughts to herself, one day they would both be part of different lives, different families, and they would no longer think of each other. But for now, in this moment they were all they had, and that was okay she supposed. "You'll have to tell me why you've been hurt sometime, no one should hurt you, nothing should ever upset you." she curled her body around him almost stroking her hands up and down his arms, moving to his chest and down lower, she let her hands wander and her mind drift off.

It was then she snapped back to attention, he got off of her, she made a whimper sound, like a sad dog. She didn't want him to get off, she didn't understand why he was stopping, she wanted nothing more then to be with him and he was taking that away. She started to glare when he romoved his pants she paled slightly, now she understood. Her mouth dropped open again, that freakish drooling feeling came back to her, she had to shake her head to make herself snap out of it. He was enormous, much bigger then she, he could crush her in an instant, but she felt no fear of this, he wouldn't hurt her, she knew that without a doubt. He came towards her and she smirked at him, playful expression coming back into her eyes "Eldon dear, you sir are a beautiful creature." Admitting he wanted her made her more hungry for him, she nearly pounced on him, she wanted to, but her bod didn't seem to be working with her brain anymore. Never had she felt such excitement towards another person, she leaned herself upwards towards him.

He had said tomorrow, tomorrow meaning he wanted to see her more, have her more. She knew she wanted him more, all day, every day. Forever. Her cravings for him were like no other urges or feelings she had ever had, nothing in the world did she desire more then this man. "Tomorrow, and the next day and the next day and the next one after that, and every single one you want forever into eternity after that."

Arabella saw the wince, she softened her hands, using her finger tips instead, softly moving she blew air over the scratches, it was cold, and she could tell. Goosbumps rose up around them. Hearing is question she smiled and pressed her lips against his ear and whispered "Are you feeling brave, Eldon?" it was a dangerous game they were playing, bravery was needed.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Words: 55633
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet

Postby Eldon Sunkiss on February 2nd, 2011, 8:35 am

Eldon listened to the sounds she made, the moaning as it became a whimper, to that of moan, it was growing in intensity, it was working wonders on her body. He smiled at the sound of this, as if it was as innocent and pure as watching mere infants playing a game of chase. Eldon could have stayed there all day, but there was so much more to be done. That smile twisted into a grin. He took Arabella's word, and repeated them right back to her. Why would he change something that was too true? "The risk is well worth the feeling."

Arabella mentioned that he would have to tell his story, and after a moment's pause and a quick hesitation, he nodded. Yes, he would. Someday soon in fact, if it was convenient. "If you promise to visit me again, I promise I will tell you everything about my scars." Yes, physical, emotional, Eldon had only been about twelve days out of his injury. The markings belows his ribs, the healed hole in his left bicep. They were healing nicely, thanks to his good friend Denen, but still there were marks, maybe forever they would be. Eldon gave a quick glance at each of his healed wounds, then back into Arabella's eyes. "I promise." Eldon placed his hands against her chest, cocking his head to the side as he pulled his lower lip between his teeth. He, perhaps, didn't agree with her philosophy on pain, or perhaps it was on him directly. Pain, in his mind, was necessary to survive, to adapt, to grow. Without loss, there was no gain. In his situation, without the loss of his father, there was no gain of greatness within himself. Perhaps in Arabella's, her lose was living in a home without a feminine touch, and such a loss could only be filled by the contrasting gain, being treated like one. Perhaps this was a wrong, misguided philosophy, but he was confident in it.

Eldon smiled suddenly as she whimpered when he stood. Did she think he was stopping prematurely? Was she so eager, so ready, that even in the few seconds it took for him to strip she loathed? Eldon smiled, and smiled, he couldn't do otherwise. It was that desperation of a twenty year old girl, a woman, wanting to feel that which everyone wanted. Passion. Eldon moved on top of her again, not resting his body on hers, since he didn't want to risk crushing her small fragile frame underneath him. "I pale in comparison to this one." Cute, flowery words, they didn't particularly feel like the fit, but he offered them regardless. There was little any word could do to stop this. He moved in for the kill.

Lips collided for the hundredth time that day as Eldon moved forwards still, easing Arabella onto her back once again, except the difference this time was significant. Eldon felt his on crotch, harmlessly pressed against hers, and slowly, carefully, guided himself to her. If Arabella was inclined to respond to gasping moans or pleasure ravaged screams or, gods forbid, pain, he would place he hand against her lips, not to smother, but to gnaw on, to bite viciously if it would mean keeping their secret truly secret. Eldon felt her warmth flow through him like a spark igniting a mound of dead leaves. His own blood began coursing through him at speeds that, he thought, could not be safe, yet felt too amazing to even be concerned of. While one hand was resting there, hovering near her face so that she could wrap her tongue and teeth around them if she wanted, which Eldon wasn't sure, but thinks happened to him at some point the previous night. Eldon's other hand rested against her hip. "Always." Always brave, always bold, headstrong and proud of it. Eldon, Arabella, Drykas.
Eldon Sunkiss
Casual Self-Destruction

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 2nd, 2011, 9:01 am

He smile made her blush more, she was embarassed at how easily she reacted to him doing things. She didn't mean to make all those sounds, but she couldn't help it, the pure ecstatsy she felt was insane. Arabella was glad he repeated it, in there case it was so true, it was well worth the risk for them to be like this with him. She could stay this way with him forever.

Promised to visit? At the rate they were going she might never ever leave him. She wanted to stay by his side, underneath him like this for as long as possible. "I swear to come back and see you whenever you should want me here." she would stay forever if he asked her too, she wanted to be with him, to feel him, to taste him, every day all day. She noticed hurt in his eyes though, and knew the hurt he felt, wounds both physical and emotional were nothing new to her, she to had bad things happen to her. Being sheltered was unpleasant, never having many friends, always doing what she was told, she almost robotic, it was awful. She so wanted him to cheer up, and prayed her found some source of comfort in her company as she did in his. "I do hope that my being here cheers you up some, I'd do anything for you so that you will be happy." it was true, she just wanted him to feel happiness, and she wanted to be the cause of it so badly. She pushed herself closer, trying to comfort him in some way, feeling bad for bringing up the subject.

Eldon finally came back to her and gently moved on top of her again, he didn't rest him self down though and she felt the closeness falling out from beneath her. She pulled him down on top of her, making sure every portion of them was touching. She didn't want to miss a thing with him. She was going to take everything for all it was worth, not hesitate, not falter, just take and give until there was nothing left.

Arabella let out a soft cry, taking a deep breath trying to stop herself from getting louder, she bit down on her lower lip and blood pooled on it. She tasted it, metallic, hot, wet, she ignored it though, she wouldn't stop unless she was literally dead. Her heart raced, her eyes rolled up a little and she clutched on to him tightly, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him with all the love in her body. Again the noises came out of her, nosies she didn't think an woman should utter, but she couldn't prevent them, they got louder, reguardless of what she tried to stop them, she even dug her teeth into his neck tryng to prevent herself from anything more then muffled moans, but they turned into something of a scream. At that point so much was rolling through her body she didn't care who heard, or what happened, or what anyone did to her. It was well worth it. So, so worth it.

Always? What did he mean always, she heard the word, but didn't understand the meaning of the word. She was gasping for breath, trying to force words out "Always...what? Always what?" she had to repeat it for fear she didn't make it understandable the first time. She couldn't focus to long on it though, he was moving on her, and she was trying not to faint or die from happiness. She wasn't sure what to feel, or do, or say, she just reacted.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Postby Eldon Sunkiss on February 2nd, 2011, 10:08 am

Eldon's body quivered violently as his body grazed against her own. She had pulled him down, closer until he was afraid he might be crushing her, her legs shifted, contorting around his waist as if each appendage had a mind of its own and was fighting with all their might to hold Eldon right there, but he wasn't running. He wasn't moving away. If anything, the two of the were actually, slowly but surely, inching their way across the grassy floor of the Sunkiss Pavilion. The blanket that was somewhat of a padding and tool to keep them from smearing themselves in green stains of grass, as if either of them really cared about something like that though. No, there wasn't anything else in the world at that moment. They could have been in the frozen hills of Taldera and the would have burned a hole straight through the ground. They could have been having sex right there in front of Kayiri and neither of them would have noticed, and they were gripping each other with so much passionate strength, that even Kayiri himself probably couldn't pry them from each other. No, not now, not during this madness.

Eldon found that talking was difficult to do in between moaning and whispering the name 'Arabella', but still he managed, choking out words in short spurts of voice, to reply to her. "Come... as often... as you can... without... giving us away." Eldon lowered his head to mash lips with Arabella between those panting exhales of raw, uncensored, pleasure. Of course all he heard was her voice, he various charming, arousing noises, but he himself was quite loud as well. Keeping this a secret, that was a joke from the beginning. Everybody within a half mile radius would know Eldon had found someone, someone who he was obviously very fond of. Hell, it would be a surprise if Sama'el didn't jump on his back first chance he got to find out who Eldon finally found that made him rage in ecstasy rather than the bitterness that had recently infected him. No, she had taken his anger and made it into passionate lust, the kind that lingered for what felt like an eternity, never satisfied, but never felt neglected. "You're working miracles... already. Ar-a-bella."

As if one sound fueled another, with each raising pitch, the jump in volume, the intensity of their cries, the other retorted equally as strong to match it. Endrykas was busy this time of day, but few were in this way. Eldon saw her face, the extreme beauty that both appeared in pain and love, fear and unconstrained violent happiness. Violent, yes, this was growing, beyond what he believed possible, clawings, bitings, pulling and pushing. He felt like he was bleeding all over where there were really only pink lines as evidence of Arabella's momentum.

"Always... brave, strong... always... I'll want... this." Eldon felt the dull ache spreading into his shoulder as Arabella bit down on him. He closed his eyes, allowing that pain to mix and blend with everything else that he was feeling. Only in something like this would that pain, definitely a mark-to-be, be not only welcomed, but adored. Eldon grunted as he continued to move. His shoulder was smeared with the faint red tint of Arabella's blood that leaked from his lip. Such a vicious bite, it was gorgeous, she was too gorgeous. How could it have taken this long to find her, to do this? It didn't matter. Now it only mattered how long they could keep this up. Perhaps, while in Endrykas, they wouldn't be able to do so. "Arabella!" The words sprayed through his clenched teeth as he sat there in her embrace, her teeth digging into his skin, her legs pulled around his waist like some constricting snake, her fingers scratching at everything she could reach. How was it right for anyone to be refused this?
Eldon Sunkiss
Casual Self-Destruction

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 2nd, 2011, 2:13 pm

He didn't fight back, Arabella's body had crushed him down and she kept him pinned there, she wasn't going to let him escape. She didn't think he would even ever try, not now, not here in there moment or triumph. The two moved together like one being, not thinking or speaking, just feeling and loving each other for the unspoken things they saw and could fix in each other. She could feel his heart beat, and her own matched up with his, beating together, coming together in a strange bonded unity. No one but them was on her mind, not her family, her friends, how wrong this all was, it was just them. Here they were, doing what they wanted because they could, in that one moment they were free from every one else, from every law, untouchable. They were strong and proud and brave, and they were them.

She had become void of hearing, she was faintly aware of how much noise she was making, and knew he was speaking to her, she had to read his lips because the blood was pounding in her ears. She could come back, and she would, all the time, until people go suspicious. Though, how they weren't right now she didn't know, the look on his face matched how she felt, and she knew there was a lot of noise coming from that pavilion in that moment. For once, she didn't care though, she was to busy enjoying herself to let go of anything else, to think about those around them that could discover them at a moments notice. She too felt what he felt, never had she felt so good, she was cooing his name over and over again, she sounded like a child, her voice was high, but fragile sounding. But she kept saying it over and over, the only word at that time that made her happy 'Eldon' she repeated it often, she couldn't really make out any other words in between the moans and screams she was giving off at the same time.

Arabella knew from the beginning when he gave her consent, when she let him into her soul, that this could be dangerous if things got out of hand. She didn't know how much more out of hand it could get at this point, people had to hear them, the sound must be insane, sounds like murder is going on. She didn't understand why people weren't running in to check on what was happening, protect there neighbor from whatever ailed him, but she was deeply glad they didn't. If they had, she wasn't sure she would be able to stop herself anyway, she had herself wrapped so tightly around Eldon she was shocked he could breathe, her right leg was still around his waist, her other was being used to push her off the floor closer up to him if that was even possible. Her arms were everywhere, everything and anything she could reach she did. Even her lips hurt and were growing tired, she never knew anything could be like this, never knew she could kiss someone like that and really feel it into the depths of her body. But she could, and here was the proof, every touch, every stroke and every movement surge through her like electricity. She loved it, and didn't ever want him to stop his attack on her.

Arabella sighed against him "I will..always want this..want you, Eldon." it was hard to talk just then, she was totally out of it, in full out bliss. She let her head hang back and breathed a sigh of relief and pleasure. At that moment everything was right with the world, there world, safe and warm and away from everyone else. She didn't understand anymore how she had denied herself this one glorious thing, and she knew after that she would never deny it again.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Postby Eldon Sunkiss on February 2nd, 2011, 5:33 pm

Fighting back. What a silly thought, Eldon not fighting back. Did Arabella not feel that pulse erupting through her body every time Eldon released another firm exhale from his opened lips? Did she not feel the subtle pains and undeniable pleasure that radiated below? Did she not feel like a sudden halt would tear her heart in half? Yes, Eldon was fighting back, he was fighting harder, perhaps than she, who only seemed to hold on with everything she could. Even her teeth joined the action to get another sweet taste of Eldon blended into that faint metallic bloody taste she caused herself. Her nails scratched and clung to his body, scraping around for something, somewhere, a place to hold onto, to firmly sink in and wait this storm out. Oh, the pounding of their hearts was such a musical feeling. The cadence of drums, the cacophony of pulsing heartbeats gave them a soft tune they were dancing to. The faster their hearts quivered, the harder Eldon worked, and faster still the trudged on. Eldon could not estimate the amount of time was spent there, he had no reason (nor desire) to know. If all this had happened and not even a minute had passed by, then Eldon would be glad that this tremendous passion filled frenzy would be much longer, thus delicious without rival. If they had been there days, then he would be pleased that their bodies were so hungry that even exhausted failed to slow them down.

"Eldon!"

Eldon closed his eyes as he heard her voice cry out to him, shrill, crisp, audibly beautiful despite being absolutely fuming with primal ecstasy and pain. Hearing his name told him one thin. 'I want you' Even though Eldon didn't think it was possible, hearing her whisper his name in reckless abandon, quiet desperation, only made him assault her more vigorously. Each time he heard his name he moved so hard that he could have sworn his legs were about to tear their own muscles.

"Eldon!"

"Yes!" Again her dove some newer vigor as if some god just imbued his pelvis with raw punching power. Arabella was pulled herself off the ground, moving closer to him, how was that possible? Already their bodies were so closer her sweat was pouring from his pores, his deepest desires were answered inside her. His breath was warm, humid, hot even as if his insides were literally on fire. His throat parched but his lips did not call for water, but a nibble at her breast. It didn't feel like it should be lasting this long, this much energy and passion, but perhaps that was why they were different, why Arabella was the one he was attracted to. Why it was her body that, although being underneath, could push and pull him wherever she pleased should she feel the need to assume control, what little control there was to be had. This was why he didn't just want to taste her and then separate. No, even as he dined at the table of sensuality, he was far from fulfilled. This couldn't be a one time thing. Even if Kayiri himself did everything in his power, Eldon would simply smuggle Arabella away if he had to. Just a few nights out on the plains. They could do that, if that's what it took for them to be together, like this, in this moment again, Eldon could do that. He would bring her back, Kayiri would be angry, but as long as he didn't touch Arabella, strike her in violence, Eldon could do it, and he felt for sure that she could too. Even if it meant never leaving her pavilion again except to escape with him for a few passionate night, Eldon felt certain she would.

Eldon grinned as his face, red with heat, passion, violent surging as she cradled herself against hi body the best she could. Eldon found himself tracing all the lines she carved into his flesh with her nails, the trails and symbols she drew across his windmarks, his chest, and was almost upset that she hadn't more hands to claw more places on his body simultaneously. Eldon could feel the bruise on his shoulder that still was not visible except for the dents in his skin shaped from her teeth, and if she was tearing flesh like that of a Glassbeak, Eldon didn't think he'd give two notices. "I'm... all... yours... Ara-bella." It was amazing he could talk at all, he did feel light headed, like his breathing was not sufficient anymore to sustain his consciousness. Perhaps she was right, she just might have had more in her than he did. In his mind, he was doing more work though. Eldon winced feeling the burn in his muscular legs, his tremor-infested abdominals. Judging by his soreness alone, they had to have been going for many minutes, perhaps closing in on an hour.

Eldon might owe her something to eat after this. It seemed like the noble thing to do, at least do them backwards order than not at all.
Eldon Sunkiss
Casual Self-Destruction

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 2nd, 2011, 6:46 pm

Anyone could feel it, he grew stronger all the time, she was impressed and terrified of his stamina. Her heart was pounding and her muscles ached so bad, clinging to a person took a lot out of you, she was so tired, but at the same time she had so much arenaline coursing through her veins. She didn't what to think or feel, all she knew was this should never stop, it should keep going for eternity. Arabella's body kept colliding with his, her hands moving up and down his muscular frame, he was in charge, strong and over bearing, and it made her hungry for more. She raked her fingers through his hair, grabbing it in fistfuls and bringing his mouth down on hers, he was strong but then, so was she. Intimidation wasn't something she was familiar with, she liked to be in charge to, but for once enjoyed taking a more submissive role. She was faintly aware they had lost track of time, the sun had moved, they were further into a corner and it still beamed down on them, like a spotlight displaying there splendor for all to see. She could see him so clearly now, her eyes were watering, she guess she had cried at some point, which wouldn't shock her, it was still only her second time, it did hurt slightly. She ignored the pain, it mixed with the pleasure of his kisses and his touch and made her skin pulsate and beam.

She wanted him to be aware, no correction, she needed him to be aware, she wanted him so much more then anything in the world. To be here like this with him forever, and never have to be parted from him. The heat they shared was slowing, there tired and worn bodies were sagging into each other, shivering from the cold sweat they had both produced. They lay connected still, panting, hot and exhausted. She didn't think it would be possibe for them to get anymore tired, she ached everywhere, she groaned against him, the pain was setting in as they slowed down. It was like nothing Arabella had ever felt before, everything hurt, her ene body ached and she thought she could hear her muscles screaming. She wondered if he felt the same way.

Arabell knew she would stay with him like this forever if he wanted her to, she would take the risk, she would forget everything else. She didn't want to be around anyone but him, didn't want to go home and see her family, she wanted to wrap herself in his embrace sweetly forever. There breathing had evened, finally, she felt like she wasn't going to faint, or at least not from hyperventilation anymore. She brushed hair out of her eyes, it was so messy, so all over the place. She couldn't see him, and that was unacceptable. She kissed him so tenderly, it was sweet and long and as drawn out as she could make it and she whispered against his lips "Never in my life has anyone ever made me feel the way you do. I could spend the rest of my days searching for someone who makes me feel this way and I'd die alone." she had to pause and kiss him again, it just seemed right to do "I love you Eldon." her voice dipped down low, almost a whisper, but it had a definite tone. She wasn't afraid to say, she just didn't want him to laugh in her face. It might very well crush her.

All hers, that's precisely what she wanted, to covet him, to keep away from anyone else and to be selfish and have him to herself. Arabella never wanted to let go of him, not even to return home, she just wanted to curl up against him and remain like that. "And I'm all yours Eldon, for as long as you want me." it was the truth, she would be with him until he told her otherwise. She wanted to stay near him, in his heart and his soul.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Postby Eldon Sunkiss on February 2nd, 2011, 7:35 pm

Yes, they were slowing, their energy was fading despite the adrenaline assisting. Their bodies could only do so much, and they had already gone longer than they were meant to. They had moved harder, swifter, stronger, longer, better, just better than they were supposed to be able to do. Eldon was hysterical, joyous, ignited by passion, ignited by Arabella. Eldon felt a tug from his head, her hands giving either the option to love those welcoming soft lips, which were only more arousing with the metallic taste of blood, her life, transferring to him. The second option was for her to tear out a chunk of hair, and even then would probably still force him to her (not that he had resisted it by any means). Eldon took his hand, and slowly gently rand his finger across her cheek, taking the tears that had streamed downwards from her eye, then the other.

With lips locked, Eldon and Arabella began to slow, to weaken, cursed by the flaw of mortal flesh and blood, yet gifted with the human ability for such wonderful emotions. They could not go forever, no matter how appealing it seemed, no matter how hungry they were for it, they could not go forever. Eldon had, just a little more, strength, vigor, tenacity, just a few more moments, then silence. There was only the faithful cadence of his heart drumming away solo in his mind, the pulse in his neck throbbing so strong that it felt like bursting was not only soon, but inevitable. Eldon ran his hand, which was the only chilled part of his body, receiving little blood flow to keep it warm from the cool day, across Arabella's body. From her inner thigh, slowly sweeping upwards, past her stomach and chest. His hand moved to her neck, coiling his fingers around so that his thumb rested on one side of her jawline, and his other fingers on the other side. He kissed her again, and again. He couldn't stop. Even with energy sapped in that last final moment and barely the energy to run, he couldn't stop touching her, couldn't stop kissing, couldn't stop lying there, looking down at her quivering, fragile, beautiful body. He wanted her, again, already when he physically couldn't. Shameless perhaps, but natural, intense.

Finally she spoke, Eldon had to retract his vicious merciless lips as he did so. A smile crept onto his face behind the glistening of sweat across his forehead and the red flushed cheeks that now shone with tremendous ease on his tanned face. His faint panted, now finally settling, became quieter, slowly, controlled once more. "Never before have you been treated like you ought to. Why search for something..." Eldon took her hand, entwining his fingers with hers and pressing her hand against his chest. "When it is sitting right here, already in your grasp?" Eldon's smile remained after she kissed and pulled away. She said it, the words he knew he heard last night, but merely passed it off as the Ale, as much of the foul things they said (which would have made their parents cry if they heard) was completely fueled by their inebriation. But now, that was not a plausible excuse. Did Eldon love her? He was emotional, he loved what they just shared, he loved her attitude, her strange blend of independence and cry for feminism. Eldon leaned in and kissed her. Whether he was in love or not, didn't matter. He would say so, she deserved him to love her, he would force himself to do so for her. He would love her. He pulled back. "Arabella, I love you." Eldon said it, he meant it, truth, partial truth, or lie, he said it and believed it.

Eldon slowly rolled over, holding onto Arabella, pulling him on top of him. A new angle, a new perspective. He was looking up at this girl, small, slim, gorgeous, it was amazing what she had just experienced, and somehow survived. Eldon smiled as he just stared into her eyes, pansexual, always watching for emotion.

"Always."
Eldon Sunkiss
Casual Self-Destruction

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Morning Ecstasy [Arabella]

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 3rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Her hand closed in his, hers were so small and tiny compared to his large hands, they were rough from the hunt, she remembered feeling them gripping at her. She could feel him shaking almost, she knew what he wanted, and she wanted it to, but Arabella was so weak now, limp and drained of all possible movement. What could she do in this moment now? They were finished, and she was looking down at him, beaming.

"Well that was fun, glad you I wore you out!" she teased him, laying her forehead against his she stared into his eyes. What to do with such strong feelings, how to react. She didn't quite understand how they would hide this from those around them, she didn't generally leave her pavilion alone unless out on a hunt, and even then someone was with her. Suspicions would arise if she began taking off unexpectedly by herself. "What happens if people catch on, if someone sees or hears? What if we are followed somewhere one day?" these were big concerns, Arabella didn't know what to expect. She didn't expect him to give up anything for her, and she wouldn't allow him to anyway. He was the new head of his pavilion, and as such he had big things ahead of him, he deserved them, deserved the honor. She could never be the cause of that being taken away.

Her face still loomed against his, always, what did that really mean though? Always until there were caught and discovered, until he found out there could be real trouble ahead? Always was never a real guarantee, she didn't trust promises, they were always broken. Always wasn't real, it was just wonderful fantasy they could live in for the time being. A frown had formed on her face, you could see her thinking after his words.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext