First Steps are the hardest(kinda open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Trakasa on February 1st, 2011, 8:37 pm

Winter 53, 510AV

Trakasa stood there, her back to a wall. The Noon sun overhead making it uncomfortably hot, even in the middle of winter. 'Why did i have to give him my name? That's stupid, i didnt have a choice. But i wish i hadnt, then he wouldnt have known who to ban from the ranks.' Such thoughts ran through her mind, as she stares out into the crowd. 'When did i start to focus so much on theese things, he's just a man and he cant force me to do anything' she thinks to herself. 'And if he does try to force me into something i dont want, my Kama's will do shortwork to his already short manhood.'

With that thought, she smile slightly. He had tried to impose himself on Trakasa before, and that had revealed his own inaddequcies. Even if that didnt matter much in the social game, she could ruin his chances of finding a decent marriage if he pushed to hard. That wasn't the hard part of this, no far from it. Trakasa could handle this problem easily if it wasn't for the fact that he was in charge of her division in the Foxes. It's up to that evil man whether or not she advanced. Trakasa would advance in the ranks, it wasnt a matter of if's, it was a matter of how she would handle this setback.

Scowling she set off, the training hall her destination. She's always done her best thinking, while engaging her body with the drills. As she walked along the path, weaving through the crowd, a scowl spreading accross her face. Trakasa's thoughts are in turmoil, and it's visible from the slunch of her shoulders, to the scowl on her face, to the clenching of her bottom pair of fists. So lost in her own thoughts, she doesn't even notice the crowd has givin her a wide berth of room. As if, Trakasa's angry thoughts were infectuous.

OOC: I'm going to continue posting, about once or twice a day. PM if you wish me to stop so you can, or simply post before i do. This thread will go on with or without others
Last edited by Trakasa on February 2nd, 2011, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trakasa
Player

Words: 1548
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 5:37 pm
Race: Eypharian

Postby Sysylunryuu on February 2nd, 2011, 1:16 pm

Sliding over the loosely packed sand, Sysylunryuu approached the training hall of the Foxes. Within minutes he was in the hallways, sliding over the support beams above the soldiers' heads. After a while, he found one that he decided would be fun to torture. She was an Eypharian who had the most disgusting scowl on her face.
I have to remember what Shasivasysylun taught us he thought sternly paralysis, pain, then death. Otherwise, torture isn't nearly as effective.
Sysylunryuu
Player

Words: 7311
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2011, 1:50 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Zelohaad on February 2nd, 2011, 5:27 pm

In the shadows of the alleys Zelohaad walked, carefully avoiding any patches of broad daylight. He wasn't sure how much his recent... experiences had changed his appearance. But he wasn't willing to chance being caught by anyone who might recognize him, after all he had murdered that man. But then again that was in the past, it could be forgotten... there was always a chance.

But what was this? An Eypharian woman, obviously of the rank of common solders. She seemed to be... quite unhappy, in fact she looked furious. Anger can easily lead to corruption, this was a chance that he could not miss.

So he walked forward carefully, then coming into the light he inclined his head to her. "Dear lady, may I ask what it is that ails you on such a fine day." as he said this Zelohaad's eyes took on a look of acute compassion. Every little movement could further his chance of success.
Zelohaad
The Zealot

Words: 6839
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2011, 8:21 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Sysylunryuu on February 2nd, 2011, 5:55 pm

A second man walked over to the woman, and spoke to her.
How is he allowed to speak to her without first introducing himself? wondered Sysylunryuu, then shook his hooded head in frustration Shasivasysylun said the humans were strange, but I didn't expect this
Sysylunryuu
Player

Character sheet

Postby Trakasa on February 2nd, 2011, 11:51 pm

She was deep in thought, and was startled out of that state when the man stepped out in front of her. She reacted before she fully realised what was going on, a hand on a kama, as another reached out to grab his shirt, still another curling into a fist about to punch him. As he talked however, she realised she had over reacted and let go of him. Embaressed she looked up at the man who was at least a foot taller then her. He smelled good, like flowers she thought.

What was troubling me? "Nothing an inferior being could understand" she said. But even as she said it, she felt foolish. Why treat kindness with rudeness? besides, she could use him. He might be the ticket to beating her superior and moving up in the ranks. Though it killed her to treat this man as something better then a bug, she had to. "I'm sorry for that, where are my manners? Somethings have come up, and it's just been stressing me." Wait why was she being nice to him? he was rude, he hadnt even given his name. "Who are you?"
Trakasa
Player

Words: 1548
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 5:37 pm
Race: Eypharian

Postby Zelohaad on February 4th, 2011, 7:02 am

Zelohaad bit his tongue when the woman called upon his "Inferior" nature. But he was used to such insults, the Eypharians are a proud and strong willed race. He would not let something as trivial as this bother him.

However there was something he could do... he began to push a feeling into her mind. He was very gentle with this, even though there was little to no chance of her realizing what he was doing. Such a simple technique of hypnosis hardly even reached the subconscious. He pushed a feeling of Ecstasy into her, and hoped that a little nudge would make her a little more amiable.

He frowned with surprise as she began to speak more pleasantly, not sure if this was a result of his hypnotism or if she was just playing him. "It is quite all right, I understand your troubles with... foreigners."he gritted his teeth and determined to stay pleasant. He needed to know what was troubling her. If he could but understand that, she would easily fall into his grasping hands.

"My name is Zelohaad, but may I ask what it is that is troubling you? I may be able to help you milady"
Zelohaad
The Zealot

Words: 6839
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2011, 8:21 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Yonsenssris on February 7th, 2011, 2:19 am

Yonsenssris had been following her master, the Eypharian Trakasa, from a slight distance. Her master had told her to stay behind today, however the Eypharian's mother had implored her to do otherwise. If it wasn't for Ssris' loyalty to both mother and daughter, she would have never gone out into the city.

"You must go and tell her how her mother misses her. I'm sure she is so busy with training, but please have her come see me. I want to know how much she has improved." Those weren't the exact words, but they were close. And so Ssris had venture out to find her current master at the bidding of her old one.

She had watched the various emotions play across her master's face and wondered if it was a wise decision she'd made. Her master would not be pleased, but would hopefully understand. She decided that now was the time. She quickened her pace but paused as the Benshira male began conversing with her master.

Should she wait a little longer? Or should she rudely interrupt? She didn't view an interruption between them as rude, but she knew there were customs that all had to abide. Or should abide, though not all did. If she knew what a fellow Dhani was planning, she might have interrupted right then, but she waited, propping herself against a wall.
Yonsenssris
Player

Words: 3810
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2011, 9:13 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sysylunryuu on February 7th, 2011, 2:35 am

A third person was approaching the group and pausing just outside their field of vision. Sysylunryuu cursed in snake-tongue, knowing to any but another Dhani it would simply sound like the sand outside rasping along the walls.
Will this girl never be alone? he asked himself in frustration At this rate she'll be in the middle of a crowd in minutes
Sysylunryuu
Player

Character sheet

Postby Gibbo on February 11th, 2011, 10:07 pm

Behind the group, in the shadows, was a shimmering, white wolf. He looked closely at the Dhani, as if measuring him up.
He seemed to make a descicion, and backed away, further into the shadows.
Later. The time will come.
Gibbo
Player

Words: 357
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2011, 9:18 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Sysylunryuu on February 19th, 2011, 5:50 pm

Sysylunryuu shook his head, slithering back and out of the building the way he had come. I will not be able to do much here he thought regretfully as he slid over boards and beams but I have an idea which could save me a lot of trouble in the future. With this thought, Sysylunryuu set off to the last place he ever wanted to return to. The outskirts of Ahnatep, and the campsite of his first kill.
Sysylunryuu
Player

Character sheet