Sneaking Out [Arabella]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Sneaking Out [Arabella]

Postby Eldon Sunkiss on February 3rd, 2011, 4:18 pm

Dangerously close was she? Eldon smiled as inches, very slowly, towards her. He wasn't at all interested in having his nose inspected. Sure, she whacked him pretty good, but he wasn't bleeding, it wasn't near cracked or broken, and the watering already ceased before they reached this place. Besides, Eldon could take a punch or two, he was a tough bastard. Eldon's lips were so close to Arabella's that he could literally feel her exhaled breath seeping into his mouth. He, paused a moment, not even an inch stood between the kiss that threatened to erupt. "Why are you sorry? What if I like it a little rough? I thought it was adorable to watch you sleep. I almost decided to take you right there. Wouldn't that be a surprise?" Eldon then, instead of closing that final, tiny distance in between their lips, leaned backwards, resting his back against the tree. A small, albeit devious, smirk was coiled across his lips. "But that would just be terrible of me."

Seeing her unharmed was such a relief for him. If he had known she was safe, untouched, like he should have believed in the first place, he would have slept so soundly the previous night. But then, if he hadn't, would he be here, visiting her so soon because he was worried about her? Probably not. It might have been an elaborate excuse that even he didn't recognize. "I might have a small idea of how you feel. I mean, I sought you out after all." Eldon couldn't help but feel she looked exhausted, almost ill. She hadn't eaten, which he didn't know about of course, but it was taking a toll on her energy. Eldon lifted an eyebrow as he studied her eyes. "Are you feeling well?" Eldon asked, only to be answered moments after. He felt his heart stop for a moment. This was now more dangerous, a whole new level of danger. Eldon felt her head drop slowly on his, and he leaned his own head to the side, placing his cheek against her hair. "Go to sleep now. I don't want you to suffer like this. It's madness to only live when I'm around, surely you see that? Take a rest, right here. I'll watch over you, I'll be waiting for you when you wake up."

Eldon had closed his eyes with Arabella, though she insisted on asking questions. Inquisitive she was. Eldon opened his eyes again and kissed her on top of the head before talking. "My life. I think it's starting to make sense, slowly but surely. It's like, I can almost see a path out in front of me, guiding me to different points in my life. Everything I want in the long run, it's far ahead, but I have a trail to follow now." Eldon nodded, a night visit would be much more than a mistake. It would be a romantic suicide. Instant give away, instant loss, instant repercussion. This was a better choice. "Have you thought much about that day? Where you slapped me, where we talked, where we... kissed for so long?" Eldon teased her lightly, saying everything but sex, the thing he was implying. He wanted to see if that still made a faint reddish blush blossom on her face or not. He hoped it would. He liked that. A little embarrassment, and a lot of dignity.
Eldon Sunkiss
Casual Self-Destruction

Words: 240265
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2010, 2:09 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sneaking Out [Arabella]

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 4th, 2011, 2:34 am

She snorted, laughter erupted from her, a real laugh, she threw her head back. "A little rough? I have to wear all this clothing to hide how slightly rough you are! You like it a lot rough! So rough in fact that I can see you sporting that lovely bite mark right there." she moved her finger to his neck, encircling it with her finger nail, looking at it, she had really done a number on his skin there, who knew she had such sharp teeth. "Gosh, I knew I had a big mouth but look at that thing, it looks like a horse attacked you!" It was much bigger then she had initially thought it was, she blushed, embarrassed that her enthusiasm was now a permanent mark, it was scabbing, she had drawn some blood. "Its your battle wound for sleeping with me, you play in dangerous circles my love." she smiled brightly at him. Poor guy, he shouldn't have teased her then he wouldn't have had that happen. She was quite dangerous when she wanted to be. "How's your back? Still all puffy and red?" she was curious about that, after the first time it looked like he had fought with a cat

Arabella heard his question, she was not feeling well at all, she felt dizzy and sickly. She should rest but she refused as long as he was with her she would awake to enjoy every last moment of him. "I don't need to sleep, I will be fine, it's no big deal really." she lifted her head from his shoulder and shook it slightly, trying to make the exhausted feelings she had go away. She hated feeling this tired, it made it so hard to concentrate on anything, and she wanted all her focus on him right now. She giggled at his statement, her life did end when he wasn't around because it was like her heart stopped beating. She didn't know how she would survive more seperation from him, it was enough to make her die from sleep deprivation alone. "Silly man, life goes on, eventually I will get over needing to be with you, but I can make it until such a time, no worries, I'm strong. she wanted to put Eldon's mind at ease, he shouldn't be worrying about her like this, enough to risk his life to see her. He was playing a dangerous game by doing that, but the danger seemed to be what brought them together. It's what made there love so much fun.

She was happy to hear he was starting to open his eyes and really see his life, she knew he could do it if he tried. She chose not to rub in the fact that she was right, but sly smiled instead, her face said it all though, it was such an 'I told you so' look. She was proud that he was getting things together, the road ahead would be hard but it would be worth it in the end, he would get things on track for himself. She was proud of him and chose to tell him so. "Oh Eldon that's wonderful, I'm so happy for you really, I think you will feel so much better if you have a plan for yourself." in the back of her mind she wondered if she played a part in his plans, if she did, what role was she to take for him? Anything he wanted she would do, she knew that, and she hoped he did to.

A night time meeting would have been amazing, she would have loved to sneak away with him, but there would be nothing sneaky about it, someone would have seen them or heard them. Her face reddened again, thinking about the night and the day they shared together always made her blush, try explaining why your face gets red every five seconds to a bunch of people, it was no easy feat. Arabella couldn't help but think about it though, even know visions played in her head, she could hear them gasping together, hear him saying her name over and over. Each time he had said it made her melt inside, made her hungry for more of him, to see him like that again. Never had she met a man with so much unbridled passion locked away within him, in his soul must be great things. The mysteries of what lay within him made her love him all the more, made her want him more and more, but she had to resist, she had to behave herself, be good. "I think of it from time to time, you know, every now and again if I have some free time, gives me something to do." she spoke casually, teasing him back, acting like it was no big deal. "But I don't know, I mean two days is a long time, I might not be able to remember enough of it to have more memories, and there is nothing around to...trigger it." she smoke smoothly, seductively, her voice dripped with venomous passion towards him. If she had to suffer these feelings of desire out here, he would suffer with her.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Words: 55633
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet

Sneaking Out [Arabella]

Postby Eldon Sunkiss on February 8th, 2011, 6:53 am

Eldon chuckled through his sleep-hungry self as she commented on him 'liking it rough.' "Alright then, a lot rough. I'm pretty sure we did quite a number on the body too." Eldon's lips curled deviously into a smirk, arrogant, proud. He wasn't even bothered by the idea that he could have undone a good day's of healing with their hormone-driven night of passion. "A Drykas takes his scars with pride. There's stories behind each and every one of them. I'm just waiting for somebody to ask me what happened. Wouldn't that be something? To tell them just what had happened, what we did. What you did to me, and I to you. I suppose it's not good conversation to have with people though. Regardless, I'm tempted." Eldon chuckled. Of course, he wouldn't dare tell anyone, wish the exception perhaps of Matasol and Sama'el. He knew he could trust them, but even then, he had no desire to let them know. It would expose him for the devious bastard he was. Respect amongst his family was important to him. "I actually told someone Vanah bit me. They bought it." A tease of course, Eldon had yet to be bothered about it. He had actually avoided people for the most part. "My back is as clear as usual. Hardly a scratch."

Eldon wasn't particularly buying her excuse. She admitted to not sleeping, but claimed it was unnecessary. Eldon took no measure to hide his hesitant displeasure. He was worried that this was having a negative effect on the girl. Was it even worth it when she wasn't able to sleep or eat because of him. He sighed as he struggled to think up something, anything. A plan to get her to take care of herself when he wasn't around. Hell, even when he was around she wasn't particularly being healthy. Sex didn't nourish the body, sadly. "I need you to take care of yourself though. How am I supposed to feel being afraid that I'm causing you to be like this? It makes me feel... cruel." Eldon bit down on his lower lip as he looked at Arabella. She shook her head, trying to wake herself. Eldon just wished she would give in and fall asleep against him. He would wait, hours, all day if he had to, just to make sure she rested herself. After feeling responsible for trapping her into something she wanted, but wasn't completely healthy or safe for her. "Good, if you can let yourself at least live when I'm not around, then I'll sleep better myself. Besides, you look fragile. I don't even think you could keep your strength. I'd be afraid of killing you." Eldon chuckled again. Feeling comfortable to be both caring and perverse at the same time. However, though it may have been hard to believe, he had no intention of going there today. He wanted to see her safe, and he had. Now that she was here, he wanted to sit with here, to talk, to just share a calm quiet moment without the worry of Endrykas glaring down on them and pointing spears at his neck. Besides, he hurt like hell.

Arabella and Eldon made eye contact as he told he was actually feeling genuinely happier. And that look, he knew what she was thinking. Arrogant little woman. She was so certain that it was her that brought out the new optimistic Eldon. Perhaps she did play a part... a rather large role at that. "And what is that look supposed to mean?" Eldon then nodded. Plans indeed. He was gathering ideas, what he would like to do, what he needed to do, who and what needed to be taken care of. Loose ends needed to be tied. Matasol and Eldon needed to bond like the brothers they were to strengthen the Family. Strengthen the family, it meant they also would need wives at some point. Eldon looked away from Arabella and into the sun once again. A smile worked its way into the open. "I've got a web of ideas. It's all clustered, confusing, but it gives me something to obsess over when you aren't around."

Eldon nodded, not willing to be so easily beaten. "Yes, time to time. Seems like quite a bit for just being a full day without meeting. I'm sorry your memory isn't so great. It may be a while until something provokes it you know. I happen to be pretty tired myself. All that lack of sleep is wearing on me. Besides, I have good memory. I remember every... little... sound... breath... word... taste." Eldon caught himself staring at her, face was very close. Perhaps his willpower wasn't quite as strong as he tried to make it. Maybe being stubborn towards himself was just in itself an impossible task. He exhaled slowly, a sigh. His teasing rhetoric cut off instantly as he just looked into her eyes. What he failed to say in his dancing playful words were all there in his gaze. He was hurting, physically and for her. One way or another, he was bound to ache. Eldon whispered softly, more to himself than anything.

"Caiyha save me." There was a smile, both happy and nervous.
Eldon Sunkiss
Casual Self-Destruction

Words: 240265
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2010, 2:09 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sneaking Out [Arabella]

Postby Arabella Starweaver on February 9th, 2011, 12:58 am

Arabella snorted at his comments about Vanna "I mean, I know she loves you and all, but only real love could have produced that bite. she giggled girlishly "That my dear Eldon, comes from a whole different kind of riding." she said with such seductive venow in her voice it was hard to ignore. She traced over it with her soft finger tips, a smirk played on her lips. She didn't much care about what he said about being tired, she would tease him regardless because she knew how to get to him, and she did it so well. She leaned forward, laying her head on her knees and touching her feet with her hands, sighing she looked out past him, up into the blue greys of the sky. Her hair was to one side, exposing her neck to him in such a tempting way, still that smile on her face.

She shrugged off his need to care for her in some way, she got sleep when she needed it, and her life went on, just not as easily as it had before. Now she considered Eldon with every step she took, every breath she drew, he was always on her mind. She knew her obsession with him was unhealthy and that he couldn't possibly feel the same, but she couldn't get past it. To be honest, she wasn't sure she really wanted to, she loved this feeling, hot and cold and needy and wanting all the time, her day dreaming took her to new places of wonder back to his pavilion, back to his arms, back beneath the pants that were adorning his legs. The last thought made her face go scarlet. it was not where her mid should be right now, it needed to be anywhere but in this man's pants. Her voice was unsteady "So, where do we go from here, I mean, what now?" she knew where she would like to go, back to his-ugh, her mind kept going back to those thoughts over and over. Looking at him, in all his beautiful and tanned glory, it was hard to think anything else. Even if the love she felt for his wasn't real, she would do anything to keep this lustful need going towards him. He made her hungry, and only he could give her the delicious taste that would keep her full. She tried not to show her smile, it was almost devilish at that thought, but it was impossible to hide, she practically beamed, yet her eyes glinted with the evil she possessed now because of him.

Arabella thought before answering his question, what was thee face for...well it was for many things. She felt satisfaction in knowing she made him happy, that after all her yelling and being in his face he had gotten up and was making real solid plans now. He could get is life together because she had called him out. "Oh nothing darling" she put a hand on his face, smirking "If only all men were as lucky as you to have a pushy and obnoxious lover to call them out when they are down, the world would be a much better place." she teased him so, she was stroking his cheek "Behind every great man, there is an even greater woman, he just doesn't know because they aren't as rude as I am." she stuck her tongue out at him and kissed him softly on the nose. Giggling she stretched herself out, and pulled up her sleeves, you could still see the bruises from him, they looked like so many battle scars, the marks from where he had grabbed her in their anger were showing now and she clasped her hand over them, grimacing at the touch. They did hurt, but she wouldn't let on, it was an accident, one she had deserved for the things she said. He wouldn't notice, and it would be just fine.

She practically drooled at the description but hid it well "Gosh, I don't remember it at all, on of these days you will have to refresh my memory, run it by me a couple more times, maybe then it will stick." she prefered him riled up over this stuff, wanted him to want her, every part of her ached for him, but she knew it would be bad for him. She looked to his wounds and her eyes lingered there on his chest for a moment, sadly, she was angry at who had caused him this, but she wasn't sure if it was because he was hurt, or because she was hurting so bad from the need she had towards him. Her thoughts betrayed her heart, of course it wasn't the second reason, that's selfish. Shame on her, she felt instantly guilty about feeling that way. She leaned against him and softly, tenderly stroked her hand of the wound, hoping he would receive some sort of comfort from her.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Words: 55633
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet

Previous