We all make sacrifices.... [Seliarus]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Nidassasyae on February 7th, 2011, 9:41 am

WARNING: Don't read this thread if you're easily grossed out by blood and gore.

Day 5, Winter of 510 AV, Evening

The Kelvic shifted her weight from one foot to another, eyeing the unconcious man in distaste. The shock, as well as that semi-annoying Luke were both gone.

And she was angry.

Like all her emotions, it appeared suddenly, like rains in the tropics. She hated this sailor, hated him with all the passion that her tiny body could possibly posess. She wanted to rip him apart with her fangs, to tear a long gash in his stomach and draw his innards out, slowly, one by one...

Nida shook herself, taken aback by these thoughts. She was angry, yes, but did that merit such emotions? When had she started to feel this... need... for other's pain?

The Kelvic knew the answer, but she didn't want to acknowledge it. It was Seliarus who had brought this to her, that had to be it. But she did not dislike the feelings, they brought on a strange sense of belonging and understanding. As her Bondmate wanted to torture this man, so did she. And the fact that she was involved in a partnership like that, where she actually mattered, astounded her. Nida craved that feeling, that bloodlust that only he could give her. As their Bond strengthened, so did she start to mirror some of his personality traits. Hate.

But was the emotion really hers? Was it like Markus had said, that she needed to concentrate on what she felt, not her Bondmate? Or was it part of this whole Bonding experience? Nida longed for another Kelvic to talk to, one she could ask these questions.

The anger within her, combined with the fear of her powerlessness in this form, served to make a dangerous mixture. It almost radiated from her, and the Kelvic's eyes darkened as she observed the man's prone form. Yes, it didn't matter the cause of her hate. Sel's emotions, her own, or mirroring, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that it would be sated.

"W-what do we do?" asked Nida, her voice quavering in anticipation.
Last edited by Nidassasyae on February 9th, 2011, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Seliarus on February 7th, 2011, 10:10 am

The feeling of complete, utter, and cruel excitement crawled all over the Dhani. Maybe, at times, he acted like a human, just for the sake of not being outcast away, like one too many times. he couldn't act like that anymore. Not this evening. Not this moment, with the sailor so close to his grasp. He was going tor ravage this body. Yes. Pour his hate to the human kind into this one man. Yet, he was losing himself. The thing he trusted his bond-mate with, was slowly growing.

'I'm not the one doing the killing.' His voice surrounded his mind. 'I can't control myself.' He did blink. Angry, that he is shown so weak in front of the Kelvic. maybe she did understand him, but, it didn't ease anything. Yet, unlike many times before, he didn't lose control. Mentally, he would lean on the support of his Bond-mate. She wasn't the only one experiencing a change. Yet, she was the blessing he needed.

With a few moments of standing there, the Dhani would walk closer to the sailor, observing him. He shown no signs of waking up, but, even if he did, it would be even better. He peered over his shoulder, looking at the girl with a half smile, half snake-alike grin.
"My Goddessss.. Sssiku. Isss like a mother to my racsse. I would like... That you... Underssstand her. That you... Undersstand me." He would speak, looking at her. His words sincere, just as a snake could be honest. "You...I want that you meet her. Hear her. Ssso ssshe could accsssept you, like ssshe accssepts usss."

He would say, motioning to her that she would come closer. This limb, still breathing body, was going to be payment. Sel knew well. Yet, he hoped, that Siku wouldn't turn Nida away, just because she wasn't one of her children. But, he was ready for that. He is going to show her, that his Bond-mate, can be in league with any Dhani. he counter for the Goddess' blessing.
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Words: 124204
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on February 7th, 2011, 10:49 am

Nida nodded, not understanding in the slightest, but knowing that was what her Bondmate wanted her to do. She did not understand him, though she strove to do so. If that were true, what hope could she possibly have of understanding a Goddess. And for that matter, what hope did any mortal?

She knew next to nothing about Siku. Who was she to sacrifice a man in the Goddess' name? But, Seliarus wanted her to do this. She could feel the excitement and need coursing through the Dhani's body. He asked her, and she would obey. Nida's fear and uncertainty meant nothing here. Her Bondmate wanted something of her, and like everything else, Nida could not refuse him. The Kelvic knew nothing that was greater than the pleasure of obeying him. It was her nature. It was what she had been created to do.

Marcus Kelvic, all those years ago, had created her kind to obey. That was what she was. Nothing more, nothing less.

But even she could not completely obey him in this, as much as she wanted to try. Seliarus spoke of meeting Siku. From what little Nida knew of the Gods, one did not simply ask to meet them. The task seemed impossible to her, and she bowed her head in defeat.

Caught up in her Bondmate's emotions, the fact that she could not obey him was almost devastating. Nida wanted to do as he asked, she fed on the anger and hate that he was projecting. But she simply couldn't.

"I would do as you ask, whatever you ask Sel," she murmered to him, taking a step forward as he beckoned her closer. "But I cannot meet her. Why would a Goddess come to us? To you, I would understand, you are one of her children."

"But I'm just an animal. You say I'm worthy, but I'm not. Siku is your Goddess, as much as I wish to follow her as you have. If we wait for her to appear, then we wait forever. We might as well return the human and be done with it."
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Seliarus on February 7th, 2011, 11:10 am

The Dhani understood her conflict. Her doubt. It was normal. No one could really understand a God. Not even he. The problem was, the Kelvic knew nothing. If she would know, if he could explain everything to her, then, and just maybe, she would understand. He spoke up. But not trough his mouth. Oh no, he would spoke trough the bond.

"You know very well I will not force you into something. I couldn't do that, even If I would try. But, before you decline me...Let me explain.

No one, is really worthy enough, to have the Goddess come to him personally. Unless your deeds are fully devoted to her, and you do whatever she expects from you.

No, the Goddess will not come here personally. But, the sacrifice in her name, will let you feel her presence. You're an animal, yes. But, so am I, for that matter. Imagine... the thrill of the first kill. The satisfaction from the first hunt. How.. Proud you were when you proved to the world you are not the hunt. You shown to the world you ARE, the hunter.

The Goddess does not know you yet. But, Nida...I do know you. I try my best to understand you. This human... You know very well what he did. You might feel my anger...As I can feel it slipping out of control...But, you can not tell me you do not feel your own hate as well. He dishonored you. Threw your animal pride away.

Do you understand? No one is Worthy at first glance. Not even I was. That's why you have to prove yourself. And I want to help you with that."

he would, afterwords, as these words were said, simply kept looking at her. by no means, could he force her into something. By no means, he could even do her bad. Yet, he hoped she would understand. If there was anyone worthy enough in the Dhani's eyes, then, that would be his bond-mate.
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on February 7th, 2011, 11:32 am

The Kelvic kept her mouth closed tightly, as her Bondmate expressed his desire to explain the situation to her. Had she wanted to speak, Nida wouldn't know what to say. The young woman felt relief wash over her, like a cool balm, only to be replaced by the need once again. She could do what he asked.

Though he might have thought himself a monster when they had Bonded, Nida knew differently. He was simply Seliarus, no more, no less. She knew that he wouldn't make her bend to his will. But that didn't change the fact that refusing would never occur to her. Where the Bond might make him more sensitive to her, it changed nothing about what she was bred to do. Refusing was not an option.

But at least he understood that she was an animal. If he could not understand her Kelvic impulses, at least he understood that fact. But Seliarus was different, his people had a culture, a history, a future. She was simply a leopard, and her future was whatever he decided. Though he might be uncomfortable with those decicions, they were his to make.

Nida was a young Kelvic. Young enough to feel compelled to obey, yet just old enough to be able to not be a mindless slave. But that didn't matter. Her Kelvic instincts, what magic coursed through her blood, told her that he was her Bondmate. She wanted to obey, just as she wanted freedom. The paradox of her conflicting feline and Kelvic natures was confusing, especially for her. But that didn't change the hate and bloodlust that now governed her body.

Yes, I do feel the hate she thought to herself, staring at the sailor with hungry eyes. That feeling, the need to tear and wound and kill, was back again. Through his words, and the emotions coming through the Bond, Nida was more of a angry and vengeful beast than a proud animal. But that mattered little to her.

"I- I think I understand," the Kelvic answered, not taking her eyes off the man. They smoldered with barely restrained hate. "What would you have me do?"
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Seliarus on February 7th, 2011, 12:37 pm

The Dhani grinned once more,as he realized that she understood him. He felt quite happy, as the circumstanced allowed him to. The Dhani, walked towards the Kelvic, and looked down on her. He couldn't help but be pleased. He did not want to order her around, but, trying to persuade her was, at least for him, the right thing to do. He would wrap his hands around her frame. As much affection as he would want to show her, however, would have to wait. Her touch, her scent, her taste. That could wait. That had to wait. Seliarus did not want to insult the goddess with his actions. He would press the quite sharp clam, he had in his palm, carefully against her hand, as he would be locked in the embrace. Of course, if she wouldn't move away from him, that is. He would offer her the seashell he found earlier on the beach. He thought they both knew what was going to follow.

After a moment of simply standing there, the Dhani would pull away from her. Gentle as he could be. His eyes, however, were now locked on the sailor, lying on the ground. Defenseless. Ready for the sacrifice.
"There...Are no rulessss to follow, but one. Do not kill him." He would speak, his lips parted into a grin. "The Goddessss...Enjoysss the pain, ssso, we offer her the pain of thisss man." He would finish. The Sailor touched his bond-mate. Held her like a captive. That meant, for the Dhani, a bigger insult then spitting in his face. He would enjoy the show, before, he as well, would join in.

"You can ssstart...However you wish too. Jussst, for the sssake of the Sssacrifice itssself...Make it lasst." He would say, his hand reaching for his backpack. He did, pull out a set of blowgun needles, yet, without the blowgun itself. The idea of piercing his eyes with them came to his mind. He shared the idea with the Kelvic as well, sending an imagine of the sailor, screaming, bleeding from the eyes, as the needles pierced right trough them.

Yes, the Dhani was a horrible person. No one could say he wasn't. But, he enjoyed being himself. Showing his true nature to Nida, was something, he didn't know if he should, but he knew that she would have to see. To see why he warned her. He just hoped, deep inside, where the hate and excitement had not yet taken control, that she would accept him like he was.

Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on February 7th, 2011, 1:10 pm

The feeling of his arms around her only quickened her heart, she could feel it pounding in her ears. But the intimacy here was different. This was no romantic sharing of feelings, this was the shared intimacy of the hunt: of the kill. She did not move an inch, standing as still as the stone upon which the sailor lay. However much she wished to sink into his embrace, she did not. The task was set before her. She would not fail him.

The Kelvic accepted the shell, holding it in her hands. Not delicately, as a child might a pretty bauble. But tightly, closing her eyes at the faint pain as it sliced a thin cut in her flesh. The pain only served to focus her anger, to remind her of the task. Too much hate, and Nida would lose herself to it. The Kelvic needed focus, something that, unless it was the hunt, she would be hardpressed to acomplish.

But this was the hunt. And the sailor was the prey.

The Kelvic shivered slightly as the Dhani pulled away from the embrace. In apprehension or longing, even she did not know. All Nida knew was that he wanted the sailor hurt, and she would obey.

"I will not kill him," she echoed, a droplet of blood escaping from her clenched fist, and falling with a faint plop onto the sand. Nida could feel the hate emanating from the two of them, the emotion only strengthened by the Bond. Sel wanted to cause the man pain, and so she would.

Nida did not think of him as a terrible person. She was utterly and completely caught up in the thrill of the hunt, of the sacrifice. Her directions were clear, and there was nothing to stop her from doing her task. Soft emotions and feelings were burried under the red haze that clogged her vision. There was nothing in her mind but the combined hate of both her Bondmate and her.

As if in a dream, the Kelvic drifted towards the sailor, settling down to kneel beside him. Her hand came up, dripping with blood, and she moved the shell towards his hands. Nida'd break those fingers, one by one. That seemed the safest. She knew how to kill an animal, not torture it. The man's hands seemed a safe enough decision.

Delicately, she lifted the sailor's hand up, examining the callosed surface for a moment, then bending one finger back. It went back and back, farther than would have been natural. Then, a snap. His body shuddered for a second, the pain bringing him out of his little 'nap'. The man's eyes widened as he took her in, and opened his mouth to scream his agony.

Nida simply watched him emotionlessly, and began to tear a strip of cloth from her clothing to make a gag.
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Seliarus on February 8th, 2011, 8:02 am

Would rest his gaze on the Sailor once again. The snap, that was heard, worked on him like alcohol. The joy shivered down him across his spine, his fingers pulled into a fist. Yet, he was able to control himself, as he understood, that now, when the Sailor is awaken, the two should be careful. Or, should the two be? The Dhani grinned, and walked towards the still lying Sailor. Not to get in the way of the Kelvic, he keeled down besides him, pressing his knee on the Sailor's neck, and placing the needles besides him, with one of the needles already in his hands.

Now, he wasn't going to do much, but he was going to make sure the Sailor does not do anything to his Bondmate, like kicking around, or trying to escape. And, as the Sailor did scream, he'd place the one needle between his thumb, and his ring finger, placing it on the poor man's right eye, and then, pushing the needle down with his thumb. More like pressing a button down. He could feel how the needle penetrated the eye, as he kind of locked the eye lid on place. He still wouldn't stop. Accompanied with wild struggles, choking sounds, and screams from the sailor, Sel would simply start to twist the tip of the needle around, slowly, changing the direction of the needle every now and then.

Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on February 8th, 2011, 8:32 am

Nida was glad, no, relieved, that Nehsmay was nowhere near them. The Kelvic thanked the Gods that her Vantha friend was far away from this soon to be bloody scene. Her heart would probably not be able to take it.

As the young woman finished tearing the piece of cloth, her mind wandered absently. Nehsmay's idea of morals were undoubtably innocent, naive, yet were more than Nida would ever have. If she knew that Nehs would find this action terrible, was it? She struggled with these thoughts, torn between what her 'sister' expected of her, and what her Bondmate wanted.

But it was obvious who she would follow. Nida was bred to follow, not to question her Bondmate's authority. Even that thought of Nehsmay was so painfully rebellious that she almost winced. No, that didn't matter now. She'd deal with it later. Sel wanted to hurt this man, and quite frankly, so did she.

"He's making a lot of noise, do I gag him?" The Kelvic asked, not knowing whether that went against the rules. One one hand, she wanted to make sure no one in the port city could hear them. On the other, she could feel the ecstasy that the screams brought to Seliarus.

If he told her to, she would gag the Sailor, stuffing the cloth into the man's mouth, and securing the ends in a knot behind his head. If no direction was given, then she would simply let the scrap of cloth drift to the ground.

Nida gave the terrified Sailor a dangerous smile, baring her fangs in a toothy grin. It was not meant to console, but rather to ensure that he knew exactly what was happening. She was Sel's creature, and in touching her, the man had insulted the Dhani. And the snake-being race was not exactly known for their forgiveness. That itself was apparent, as her Bondmate pushed the dart into the man's eye, toying with it.

She switched her concentration to another of the man's fingers, slowly bending it back. His eyes were locked on hers, and neither looked away. Feline eyes met human ones as the finger went farther than was natural. Then it came again, the sickening crack as the bone broke. "Still want a kiss?" breathed Nida, with no intention whatsoever in following through with the taunt.
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Seliarus on February 8th, 2011, 8:52 am

The Dhani stopped for a moment, thinking about the offer he was proposed with. It would, probably, be for the best, as he did not exactly fancy getting the local guards on his back, but, on the same time, he enjoyed the screams of the man just a tad too much. And he chuckled. The voice he gave away had absolutely nothing at least partly human on it. He would leave the needle there, as his fingers traveled across his face. His fingers weren’t exactly thick, so that allowed him to pull the following stunt off.

He would use his middle finger to place it on the other eye lid from the Sailor, and try to push it open, so he wouldn’t blink.
“Go ahead…Look at her. You wanted too before…Enjoy the lassst moment of that.” Sel would hiss, in his human form that would sound like a madman. But, was he really something else that that? He’d push his index finger inside his eye, seeing to press it against the eye socket. He didn’t mind me screams, the cries, the blood, which now appeared, the yells for mercy. He did, however, mind his finger, which would now be spin to the side, in a quite delicate attempt of gauging his eye out.

The force of the push, together with the right amount of hate, made that attempt successful. The eye, still holding on some of the nerves, together with blood, rolled down his face, and stopped near the Kelvic. The Dhani brought his finger to his lips, lightly trailing his tongue across it. Agony. Pain. Fear. He released a muffed chuckle.

“Pleassse…” He would turn to his Bondmate, who was still breaking the fingers, and beckoning her over. “Sssilence him…” He would say, giving her an innocent, warm smile. Now, -that- face impression, together with blood on his lips, and the fact he just gauged an eye out, wasn’t the most healthy one. If anyone would happen to see this, they all would agree. He isn’t sane.

After accepting the Kelvic’s offer, he would rise from the ground, and making a faint step back, allowing her to get to the mouth. However, he did come closer again, and press his foot on the man’s chest, as he tried to escape. Where did he thing he was going? They just started.

Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Next