[Note by Luminescence] Aetos

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Aetos

Postby Aetos on November 22nd, 2018, 10:58 pm

Aetos

Appearance

Race: Ethaefal
Dall of Fall: 6th Autumn, 518 AV
Place of Fall: Ravok

Appearance: Aetos has long, thick pale hair (hence the season) and short horns. She loves to wear elegant, silky clothing and bold makeup. She's tall, standing at nearly six feet and has skin so pale it seems to be transparent.

Character Concept

Aetos was one of the Ethaefal who fell to despair when dropped to the earth. She felt she was not meant to be in the heavens, but retains a glimpse of hope after being captivated by Ravok.

She fears death, which is part of the reason why she didn't take her life when she fell to the earth. With the slimmer of hope she retained, she hopes to find a hobby which will inspire her to take up a job.

Character History

As she fell to the earth, Aetos lost most of her memory. She remembers very little of her life in the heavens. One of the few people she remembers is a girl she used to be at least friends with. She remembers her dark hair and longs to recall who this mystery person is.

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Astronomy 10 SP 10 SP Novice
Cooking 10 SP 10 SP Novice
Cosmetology 10 SP 10 SP Novice
Perfumery 5 SP 5 SP Novice
Sewing 10 SP 10 SP Novice
Weapon: Spear 5 SP 5 SP Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Ravok Culture
Lore of History of Ravok

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Housing

House: N/A

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
Aetos
Player

Words: 587
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2018, 10:13 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Aetos

Postby Luminescence on November 23rd, 2018, 10:35 pm

Let me lend you a guiding hand

Welcome to Miz, Aetos; I'm Luminescence, and I'm here to help. Before you can continue, there are a few things you need to fix with your CS.

*Your race: Please specify if you are an Ethaefal of Syna or Leth, as well as what race your mortal form is.

*Your age: Your age as an Ethaefal is how long you have been on Mizahar; having fallen in the current season would have your age be 0. If Aetos looks to be around 23 you can specify that, but it is not her actual age.

*Your appearance: You should specify what Aetos looks like in her mortal form as well, for both your own and other people's reference. It may also be worth describing how her horns and hair change colour (unless she is Forsaken, which you seemed to imply but did not specifically state).

*Your history: Ethaefal do not retain memories of their time in the Ukalas or even of their past lives; despite being very newly fallen, you might want to describe any notable people that Aetos has come into contact with, or things she has already done.

*Your languages: You may wish to take the language of whatever race Aetos' mortal form is at basic, since learning languages in-game can be difficult. However, that's up to you, and is merely a suggestion.

*Your skills: You seem to be missing your racial bonus; on top of your 50 SP points, as an Ethaefal you get +10 RB points in either Astronomy, Astrology, OR Leadership.

*Your housing: You must have somewhere to live, as Ravok would not tolerate homelessness. You can see the housing options available in Ravok's codex in the city's forum, which differs slightly based on whether or not you are a citizen. Also, if you are renting somewhere rather than taking permanent housing, you may cash in your housing for 500 GM.

*Your heirloom: You seem to be missing your heirloom entirely; this can be any one object worth 50 GM or less. You can justify having it by saying Aetos found it or was given it by a kind stranger if that's a concern; I personally would recommend taking a spear as your heirloom since you have the weapon skill. There are several types of spears on the Price List, all of which are under 50 GM. (All of them fall under the general category of 'Weapon: Spear' when it comes to the skill)

Once you have made the above corrections, let me know so that I can remove this intervention. Otherwise, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or find me in chat!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)