[Amarhyl's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Amarhyl's Scrapbook]

Postby Amarhyl on February 9th, 2011, 10:21 pm

[[Placeholder post for a picture/cover type-thing]]
Amarhyl
Knowledge Seeker

Words: 56680
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 5:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Amarhyl's Scrapbook]

Postby Amarhyl on February 9th, 2011, 10:21 pm

So, this is probably going to be a very un-interesting scrapbook. It's mainly going to be used for random thoughts and ideas, and to track Amarhyl's progress through her rp life.

I think one of the main things I will be dumping here is her backstory.
In her character sheet (which has yet to be finished) her history is about 1 line long and consists of a few notes.
Amarhyl is an old character if mine, I created her about 2 years ago with a hazy idea of a backstory. I was more interested in her right in the moment, and there was no focus on why she was the way she was. Upon joining this site I've completely revised who Amarhyl is as a character, and in doing so I've had to alter her history. Not huge amounts, but certainly a lot to fit in with the lore of Mizahar.
So be prepared for a lot of random notes and things relating to her backstory.
There may be the added bonus of a sketch or drawing of mine too :)
Amarhyl
Knowledge Seeker

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Amarhyl's Scrapbook]

Postby Amarhyl on February 14th, 2011, 3:11 pm

Hmm, I never did dump her story here, did I?
Ah well, maybe there will be bits to come when I'm fleshing it out.
I stuck her history into her character sheet. When I was initially creating Amarhyl, I had the idea of a very young mage in my head. Though, my understanding of mages before I joined the site was of people who could control a certain element by birth. I think I play too many mmo's. Anyway, I figured that it wouldn't work with Ama after extensive reading of lore (though it has provided me with ideas for a new character), and now she's a simple but highly intelligent girl who wants to be a master tailor or something. I thought I'd keep it simple, not have any major end goals just yet, so that I can see how she develops. I do have something big in mind, but I don't know if it will work...need to message a mod about that...

Anyways, I need to work on some more flashback threads. Have to figure out the more important parts of her backstory. I don't suppose there will be many, as she's only 16, and there's only so much you can throw at a child before they crumple.
Here's the first one, if anyone is reading this and wants to find out a little more:
Flashback Thread 1
Amarhyl
Knowledge Seeker

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Amarhyl's Scrapbook]

Postby Feyra on March 11th, 2011, 6:09 pm

I'm going to combine Amarhyl and Feyra's scrapbooks. I don't suppose I'll be posting enough that they each need their own.

Feyra's To Do:
- CS
- Start glass thread for Vala
- Start solo glass thread
- Gain archery skill
Feyra
Player

Words: 19482
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2011, 4:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Amarhyl's Scrapbook]

Postby Vala on March 19th, 2011, 2:50 am

Woah, didn't know you were Amaryhyl as well. Likin' your To Do list BTW

Here's a picture because I'm stalling on writing our post...
This Joke is the Pits :
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Vala
Crimson Beauty

Words: 439124
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2011, 7:22 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Renaria on June 13th, 2011, 10:29 am

Right.
I seem to have had a much longer absence that I anticipated. (Don#t ask why though, I don't really want to talk about it)
While I was away my idea for this character formulated in my head. Feyra was actually going to be a Kelvic, but somehow it just didn't fit her.
So now I have Renaria. I have heaps of idea for her and she is the character I am most excited about.

Character list (just for those who are interested)
Amarhyl, Fey, Renaria (+ 1 other who shall remain secret)

Renaria is the character I am focusing on right now, along with my secret one.
I don't feel like playing Fey (and I'm sorry to anyone who wanted a thread). As for Ama, every person I was threading with seems to have vanished, so I'm really not in the mood for her at the moment.

Next I need to write up a to-do list.
Renaria
Snow Walker

Words: 55485
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2011, 8:34 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)