[Lhavit AS] Neology

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Lhavit AS] Neology

Postby Neologism on January 19th, 2019, 4:44 am

If There Is No Precedent, Set It

Hello Lhavit! I’m your AS, feel free to call me Neo. Things I can do include moderated threads, plotting, and answering questions. If there is something that I don’t have the power to help you with, I will redirect you to someone who can.

If there is something you would like to do or an NPC you would like to talk to that requires moderation, please use the form and post below. I am also available for calendar events, training threads, personalized quest threads, and any thread that you think needs moderation. I cannot moderate Gods.

If you are having some plotting trouble or are searching for outside inspiration, come to me! I can offer you story prompts, thread cameos, NPC take-over, or connect you with threading partners who might interest you. I will not give personal favors.

I am also going to make a point to be present and aware in the questions and answers forum as well as in the discord. Feel free to DM (or PM) me if you have any questions, and I will answer! If I have my do-not-disturb light on, I will have already posted in my city’s OOC to announce my absence, and so will not reply to discord messages during that time, however I will answer when I return. If I cannot answer your question completely, I will redirect you to someone who can.

Moderation Request:
Code: Select all
[b]PCs Involved:[/b] [url=CS Link]Name[/url]
[b]Timestamp:[/b] Approximate or Exact
[b]Summary:[/b] Summarize your intent with this thread. Is there a story line that thread will be a part of? Any development that you want your character to experience? If I hear ‘please don’t kill me’, I will make it the goal of the thread.
[b]Requests:[/b] Are there rewards or penalties you would like to earn (this is not a garuntee)?
[b]Other:[/b] Anything else I should know?

Current Threads (1/3+):
The Azure Festival

Last edited by Neologism on January 21st, 2019, 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)