Sparrow's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Sparrow's Plotnotes

Postby Adriana Sparrow on February 3rd, 2019, 2:08 am

Welcome to Plotnotes

Table of Contents

Code credit to Antipodes for original base code.
Last edited by Adriana Sparrow on March 13th, 2019, 7:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Adriana Sparrow
Player

Words: 111649
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2019, 7:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Guest Storyteller (1)

GST Reviews

Postby Adriana Sparrow on March 11th, 2019, 7:59 pm

Itt -- When Chaos Reins
Plotnotes :
I have wanted to get into GSTing, and as I was talking to fellow RPer, Itt, I mentioned this. He told me he had a few plots he wanted to write about, and asked if I could help with them. We decided that we both wanted to participate in his edification of Rhysol in the city of Ravok. The Kelvic has been residing there since the beginning of Winter 518, and yet still knows nothing of Rhysol, or religion and Gods in general. Obviously this is significant as Itt is residing in Ravok. Below are my plotnotes for how the thread would proceed upon acceptance of this application. Itt is not aware of these ideas, as he wanted to be 'surprised' - he simply knows the thread will follow the direction of learning about Rhysol.
GST Name: Adriana Sparrow
Reason for GSTing: I have been a Moderator on another PbP site before, and while I left for personal reasons, I loved the community and the unique situation for interacting with the players. I love writing with others, and I have been finding it difficult to do so with Adriana, as the threads take time and I worry about the season changes and never finishing or players leaving in the middle. As a GST I wont worry about that. I know I can post quickly and effectively, and so my only concern is creating an amazing, unique and memorable experience for the player with a higher level of freedom to do so. Also, I love Itt, he created some templates for me and since then we have continued to be friendly despite our PCs different locations. This is a great way for us to interact in Miz, rather than just in Discord.
Plotnotes: Itt, as a courier, is tasked to deliver a message to a priest inside the Temple of the Black Sun. The thread begins just after he delivers the message when he is approached by a different member of The Black Sun.
- An Agent/Priest of the Black Sun approaches Itt as he is leaving the Temple. He notices Itt does not signify any devotion to Rhysol while he was in the Temple and therefore feels the need to approach him.
- The agent quickly realizes that the man has no knowledge of Rhysol, and in his and the Black Suns goal of spreading choas and Rhysol in general, he begins to talk to Itt and attempt to bring him into the folds of a life dedicated to Rhysol.
- The conversation continues for for however long depending on how Itt reacts. Throughout the conversation Itt (may) take notice of the strange depictions of the Temple as well as the clothing of the Chaon. He may also notice the Chaons gnosis mark, a horrifying red scar that engulfs the mans neck and bit of his chin.
- I will attempt to plant the seed of corruption within Itt by using his parents abandonment of him, and therefore betrayal, to open his eyes to the chaos and lies of the world.
- Near the end of the conversation the Chaon will whisper in Itt's ear and enact his first level gnosis mark. For the next week Itt will experience voices inside his head that doubt those around him - attempting to ruin his optimistic view of life and towards Rhysol.
Appearance: Krytier is a Chaon priest of Rhysol at the Temple of the Black Sun. He wears the issued black robes with the black sun and hair closely cut brown hair. He is somewhat tan, suggesting foreign ancestors and he has dull green eyes. He appears older than he may actually be, his skin wrinkled and scarred. Almost his entire neck, and reaching to the very start of his chin is a large and horrifying red scar, the mark of Rhysol. The skin here is red as if burned, and stretched thin and torn.
Rewards: Mostly the lores of Rhysol will be rewarded. No items. A curse will mostly likely be placed on Itt as described above. Temporary - lasts about a week.
Curse:Within the bell directly after leaving the priest, Itt will begin to hear very faint voices in his head. These voices will speak in various voices, including Itt's own voice. The voices will cast doubt on those Itt interacts with or even passes on the streets and canals. The voices will last about 6-7 days following the encounter and will get progressively louder in his mind and more frequent. The voices will attempt to convince Itt that everyone around him is either lying to him, working to gain something from him at his own expense, trying to hurt him, or that friends don't actually enjoy his company and will leave him. The voices will be strangely quiet when/if Itt interacts with anyone marked by Rhysol.

Review :
1) What are your feelings on the overall plot of the story? Did you get what you wanted to get from the plot? Was something missing in terms of what you wanted Itt to get out of it?

You know, the thread definitely didn't go where I was expecting, quite the opposite actually, but I really enjoyed the turn of events. I honestly expected Itt to not get all that afraid within the thread and maintain his curiosity and ask questions and actually learn what a God actually was, but because Kry didn't do anything in terms of clarifying what he was saying and he was touching Itt when Itt really doesn't like being touched, it kinda spun out of control as Itt's imagination and self-doubt took hold, which is fitting for this kind of thread, so I really enjoyed it. I don't know what you had planned for Kry or what you had intended for the final outcome to me, but the plot as it is now was great.

2) How was my writing? Did you enjoy the POV I wrote in? Did you think I outlined the NPCs, locations, thought well or no?

I did like the POV. You did a pretty good job of describing his thoughts and feelings in a way that I understood the tone of his motives were (if that makes sense) but not exactly was his motives were. I really liked how you brought in the other people at the temple and how they interacted with the situation. My only note would be that I didn't get a full grasp of the tone (to use that word again) of the space. I understood what it looked like, but I didn't get the sense of grandioseness or holiness from the place as I would expect, especially from someone who views Rhysol as this holy, protective figure. Like, this was Kry's deity he was talking about, this was where he could directly connect with and worship Rhysol, the crystal is almost sacred, so I definitely feel like he would very very strong opinions on how this place looked. To Itt, the statues on the ceiling were just statues. Although I inferred he had deeper feelings about the place than what was directly on the page, the text itself didn't tell me that Kry thought of the place as any different than how Itt saw it.

Again, you did an amazing job with the people, and I did know what this place looked like, and Kry not explicitly stating how he views the place isn't even really a critic as much as it is an idea. I think it would have been really, really cool if Kry is over there talking about how beautiful and gorgeous and peaceful and holy this place was and then Itt's over here like "this is the place of Death why am I here".

3) Was the thread long enough / too long? Did the thread progress well, or was it too quick and not detailed enough, or too slow and stretched?

For me it was a little short but it was good overall. I don't know what Kry's intent was at the beginning, but based on what he said and was talking about, it came across to me that he wanted to bring the joy he got from serving Rhysol to Itt an a way of converting him and telling him that Rhysol will be there. Because Itt didn't understand anything in this subject, I thought he might have spent more time trying to make sure Itt knew that Rhysol was good and that the temple was good. However, he let Itt devolve into worry instead and just let him be, which made for a rather short interaction, which kinda surprised me, but it's fine. I'm not telling you you should have done better, I'm just saying what caught me off guard.

3) Did you enjoy your rewards / consequences that you may or may not have received. Did you want something more to come out of the thread reward / consequence -wise?

I absolutely love the consequences, it was absolutely amazing seeing Itt develope this instinctive fear and loneliness he didn't quite have before. As far as rewards go, I don't think Itt really got any in this thread. Which is fine, I can really work with the consequences. The expectation of what I would be getting from the thread just changed as we went on, which is normal and totally fine. If I were going with the original idea I had in mind, I would have wanted Itt to learn what a God actually was, but because things changed so quickly, I'm totally fine with him not having a clue yet being terrified anyway.

4) For your PC, is this thread / event going to last in his memory? Is this event something that changed or altered your PCs way of thinking / life, etc.?

Oh definitely. Itt didn't really understand much about Ravok and what being in Ravok really meant until this moment, so this literally changes everything for him. Ravok isn't just another city like Syliras, this place is terrifying and he has to be careful of who he talks to. He's also never going to see the name Rhysol the same again, so this definitely.

5) Do you have any other comments or concerns regarding the thread and my writing of it? Please be as detailed as you can!

I do want to talk about Kry a little, because he responses to Itt's breakdown was a bit surprising at times, especially given my initial thought of what his motivations were. Kry seemed like he wanted to convert Itt to Rhysol, but instead, he ended up instilling fear in him and did nothing to try and prevent him from being afraid of the temple, or himself. The curse was a good touch, but during his actual interactions with Itt, it didn't seem like he wanted to convert Itt at all. So my next assumption was then that Kry wanted to use Itt to create chaos through his fear, but then he gave Itt the curse that he'd be comfortable with Chaons and feel alone. So I don't think I understand what his overall goal was since his actions seemed contradictory to what his thoughts were telling me his motives were.

Adriana Sparrow
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Guest Storyteller (1)

Poison

Postby Adriana Sparrow on March 13th, 2019, 7:11 pm

Poison:

Aquatic - Known
Favored by water-based poisoners, these poisons are made from aquatic plants and creatures.

Name Level Description Etc.
Luminous Vos L1 A violet colored fluid with the consistency of blood that when coming in contact with flesh, causes a stain that glows with a violet luminescence. Causes slight irritation to the affected area. Effects caused through contact. Effects last for up to 5 hours. Made from aquatic seaslugs.
Phantom's Shell L1 A brown powder with the odor of wet fur made from the ashes of various types of sea-weed. Effects caused through injury. Causes the victim's flesh to become more sensitive to pain for up to four hours.
Blackened Breath L2 Pale yellow stones with pungent, colorless fumes found that when burnt and inhaled, cause a slight yet permanent loss of health followed by twelve hours of additional physical weakness. Most often found in coastal caves.
Caustic Jelly L2 A thick, gelatinous jelly with an acidic smell made from a variety of aquatic oozes and moss. Effects caused through contact. Causes severe acid burns to unprotected flesh resulting in pain and scarring.
Coral-Blade L2 A luminescent, pink liquid that smells of melon made from the liquefied cartilage of a coastal fish. Effects caused through injury. Causes loss of movement in limbs for up to two hours.
Emerald Anguish L2 A mint-scented, clear fluid with small bubbles made from the oxygenated cranial fluid of the giant, emerald crocodile found in certain tropical swamps. Effects caused through injury. Causes confusion for an hour followed by four hours of dulled mental faculties.
Heartstinger L2 A dense, brown paste that smells like manure made from the slime found in various mollusks. Effects caused through injury. Causes moderate physical weakness for up a day.
Intellect Mist L2 Dark blue, cold vapors created from the burnt mucus of a Ravokian eel found only in Lake Ravok. L2 to Skill to create. Effects caused through inhalation. Causes affected individual to benefit from quickness of thinking and increased focus/attention for up to four hours. Ravok Only
Wisps of Change L4 Silver, crystalline flakes made from refined crystals found only at at the bottom of deep underwater caves. Effects caused through inhalation. Grants the ability to randomly shift ones form to that of different animals from tiny to medium size for up to six days; some of the shifting is uncontrollable. When the poison wears off, the individual is left with broken bones in their arms and legs as well as broken ribs from all of the shifting.

Araneida
This family includes poisons brewed from typical species of mizaharan spiders. Most spider poisons negatively affect physical strength.

Corona L1 A lemon-colored syrup with a floral scent made from the aged arteries of a giant spider. Effects caused through injury. Causes mild strength loss increasing to moderate loss over the course of six hours.
Lilyweb L1 A thick, purple liquid with the scent of lilies made from the venom of medium-sized spider species. Effects caused through injury. Causes mild loss of physical strength for up two hours.
Silk Streak L2 A clear paste with a flowery smell made from the web of certain swamp spiders. Effects caused through contact. Causes black streaks to spiderweb outward from the point of contact. The affected area feels like something is crawling beneath the skin as the poison attacks the nerves in that area. Actual damage often comes from the affected individual trying to kill whatever is crawling beneath their skin. Effect lasts for 12 hours.

Arboreal - Known
This family is comprised of toxins made from trees, generally fruit trees or conifers. Such poisons are characterized by grassy or earthly odors. Additionally, tree poisons last longer than other types of poison; they retain their toxicity for a number of months equal four times their level instead of three.

Bromine L2 A thick, red liquid with acrid fumes made from concentrated bromine syrup produced by the bromine tree found mostly in pockets of the Cyphrus region. Effects caused through through ingestion. Causes moderate physical weakness followed by extreme nausea and internal bleeding over the course of six hours. Cyphrus Only

Bestial
Known among rangers and other hunters, these poisons are made from all manner of beasts; usually mammals.

Hag's Mask L2 A small, brown, odorless, tasteless lump made from the boiled heart of a grotesque-looking giant swamp rodent. Effects caused through injestion. Causes a victim's face to break out in hives, pimples and soars that constantly ooze foul-smelling fluid for up to a day.
Kracophage L2 A purple paste with an earthy odor made from the fermented wing membranes of various species of giant bats. Effects caused through contact. Causes deafness in one minute of contact which lasts for up to an hour.
Pillowsap L2 An odorless, thick red fluid with a faintly bitter smell made from the curdled blood of a giant beetle. Effects caused through injury. Causes a victim to fall asleep in one minute and lasts for up to three hours.

Chilopoda
This family includes poisons brewed from typical species of mizaharan centipedes. Most centipede poisons negatively affect physical agility and overall speed of movement.

Lazy Gel L1 A teal-colored paste with a sugary scent made from the poison of small centipedes. Effects caused through injury. Causes mild loss of balance and agility for up to two hours.
Carrion Limb L2 A pale green powder that smells like smoke created from the boiled lungs of giant centipedes. Effects caused through injury. Causes loss of movement in limbs for up to 10 minutes.
Isurian Hammer L2 An odorless, crimson liquid with green flecks distilled from giant centipede blood. Effects caused through contact. Causes victim to suffer from moderately reduced reflexes and lack of balance for up to five hours.

Fungus - Known
Poisons in this family are brewed from mildews, molds, mushrooms, and many others. Most fungus poisons have low potency but high toxicity and are relatively easy to find.

Black-Eye L2 A black, musty smelling powder made from dried, crushed black-eye mushrooms found growing on trees in various swampy environments. Effects caused through contact with eyes. Causes blindness lasting for 12 hours followed by swelling and itching around the eyes for 12 more hours.
Engeron Bane L2 A green, watery liquid with a minty smell made from concentrated fungi amalgam commonly found in subterranean environments. Effects caused through injury. Causes unconsciousness for up to 12 hours.
Wildleash L2 Brownish-green paste that smells like dry leaves. Made from a variety of mushrooms found on the forest floor mixed with a couple drops of kelvic blood. Effects caused through injury. Causes shape-shifters to lose control of their various forms; shifting uncontrollably until loss of consciousness. When awakening, the target finds they are unable to become angry or enraged, instead becoming quite passive. The uncontrolled shifting lasts until the target loses consciousness; only a minute or so while the passive affects last for up to an hour after waking. Requires Other Ingredients

Roots
As the name suggests, these poisons are made from plant roots. The poisons in this family are not as powerful as the poisons in other families. However, it is the largest of the poison families.

Bloodroot L1 A red, syrupy, odorless liquid brewed from a variety of roots found deep in various forest environments. L1 Skill to create. Effects caused through injury. Causes mild confusion and physical weakness for up to three hours.
Blue Whinnis L1 An odorless, light blue liquid extracted from concentrated whinnis root found in forest environments. Effects caused through injury. Causes mild weakness followed by unconsciousness for up to three hours.
Close Call L1 An odorless yellow paste made from the bump root found in forest environments. Effects caused through injury. Causes loss of motor skills, balance and agility for up to an hour.
Terror-Root L2 A violet brick that crumbles to small lumps made from the boiled roots of certain plants found growing in mountainous regions. Effects caused through contact. Causes moderate loss of balance and agility for up to five hours.

Hymenoptera
This family includes poisons brewed from typical species of bees, hornets, wasps, and the like. They are noted for the speed of their exposure times. Most hymenoptera poisons cause damage to physical speed and agility.

Rutlye L3 A thick, brown paste that smells of roasted nuts made from refined giant wasp stinger. Effects caused through injury. Causes immediately loss of movement in limbs for up to 2 weeks.

Lotus
This family includes all toxins created from the exotic lotus flowers. They can have very different effects but are characterized by high potency. Lotus poisons have no natural antidotes thus making them some of the most sought after poisons among crafters and assassins alike.

Blue Lies L3 A deep, almost-purple blue liquid that smells of berries extracted from a blue lotus. Effects caused through contact. Causes a nearly complete failure of mental faculties for twelve hours followed by another twelve hours of complete confusion.
Golden Arrow L4 A golden yellow liquid that smells of honey made from the extract of the insanely rare yellow lotus. Effects caused through contact. Causes an exponential increase in one's intelligence and grants the knowledge of and ability to manipulate Djed via Reimancy for up to three hours. Afterwards, the subject loses nearly all mental faculties and falls into a coma for three hours before recovering. All benefits and consequences of using Reimancy apply for the length of the poison's useful duration.

Lumbricida
This family includes poisons brewed from typical species of worms. Most worm poisons cause negative effects to physical strength.

Nightblinder L2 Odorless, gray granules combined with water to form a paste made from the dried and chopped spleen of a giant mountain worm found in the mountains of the Kalea region. Effects caused through injury. Causes nightvision blindness for up to three hours. Kalea Mountains Only
Ivak's Rage L3 Rust-colored crystals with the sulfuric odor made from the processed flesh of a giant worm said to dwell near the legendary prison of the god, Ivak. Effects caused through injury. Causes wounded flesh to bubble and pop as if on fire causing severe damage and permanent scarring to the affected area. Wind Reach Only
Fireice L4 An odorless, light blue, milky fluid that radiates cold made from the aged brain of a frost worm commonly found burrowing through the frozen wastes of the far north. Causes flesh to grow cold over the course of four hours followed by another hour where the blood and internal organs begin to freeze. After six hours, the entire body turns to solid ice. There is no antidote to this poison.

Mineral
Poisons in this family are processed from naturally occurring rocks and minerals. Their qualities are as varied as what they are made from. Due to the relatively lower amount of refining required to create them, mineral poisons are somewhat easier to craft than others.

Shimmer Dust L4 A fine powder with a slight smell of freshly baked bread made from finely crushed shimmer stones; stones found around the location of great magical battles (mineral). L4 Skill to create. Effects caused through injury. Casues victim to lose substance and become incorporeal for twenty seconds. When the effects fade, severe headaches occur for up to two hours.

Moss
Crafted from mosses, which are usually dried and turned into powder, poisons of this family are marked by their strong odors and are some of the more common to find ingredients for and craft.

Non-Ferrous Metal
This family is dominated by ingestion poisons that frequently affect the digestive system. Most poisons in this family cause negative affects to physical health or nausea.

Ooze

Poisons from this family are brewed from the remnants of jellies, oozes, and slimes most often found in subterranean environments. Harvesting raw materials from oozes is a relatively easy matter compared to other types.

Dripping Doom L2 A black, foul-smelling syrup made from the fermented residue of various oozes and slimes found in subterranean environments. Effects caused through injury. Causes a moderate reduction in willpower and motivation resulting in lethargy for up six hours.
Hope's Demise L2 A dark purple jelly with the scent of grapes made from the aged scum collected from the oozes growing in subterranean environments. Effects caused through contact. Causes the affected individual to become repulsive to the undead; keeping them at bay for up to twelve hours. When the effects fade, the individual is left feeling weak and lethargic for up to six hours.

Scorpionida
This family includes poisons brewed from typical species of scorpions. Most scorpion poisons cause negative effects to physical strength.

Brawnpinch L1 A black, oily liquid with a bitter smell harvested from large scorpions. Effects caused through injury. Causes moderate loss to physical strength over the course of twelve hours.
Desert Sands L3 An odorless, light brown powder created from ground giant scorpion chitin. Effects caused through injestion. Causes a severe and permanent loss of physical strength sometimes resulting in total loss of movement.

Serpente
This family includes poisons brewed from typical species of snakes. Most snake poisons cause negative effects to physical health.

Dark Tongue L1 A black, watery liquid that smells like coffee made from the concentrated venom of a black adder. Effects caused through injury. Causes moderate physical weakness for up to four hours.
Flamestrike L2 A green, watery liquid with a minty smell made from concentrated fungi amalgam commonly found in subterranean environments. Effects caused through injury. Causes unconsciousness for up to 12 hours.
Viper Kiss L3 Pink threads smelling of decay made from the muscles of a giant viper. Effects caused through ingestion. Causes severe and permanent loss of physical endurance and shatters the victim's health for weeks to follow.

Undead
Poisons in this family are crafted from the remains of undead creatures. Even incorporeal undead creatures leave a faint residue upon their destruction. Undead poisons most often cause negative effects to physical health but effects can vary.

Dark Reaving L2 A gray powder that smells of mildew made from the solid remains of various undead creatures. Effects caused through ingestion. Causes heavy physical weakness followed shortly after by a moderate loss of strength over the course of eight hours.

Vine
This family is comprised of poisons brewed from vines. It is important to note that these vines are often found in close proximity to roots which often makes for more productive harvesting. Poisons in the vine family are generally safer to handle than those of other families.

Greenblood Oil L1 A dark green oil with a slight pine scent made from pressed rogue vines found in forest environments. Effects caused through injury. Causes slight physical weakness for up to two hours.
Lost Tongue L1 An odorless, faint green mist made from evaporated vine oil from various vines found in forest environments. L1 Skill to create. Effects caused through inhalation. Causes thickening of the tongue to the point of muteness for up to two hours. Poison is inert at cooler temperatures.
Deathblade L2 A black, smoke-scented ash made from filtered cinder of a burnt assassin vine found in mountainous regions. Effects caused through injury. Causes moderate physical weakness over the course of six hours.
Englehorn L2 A brown, green veined vine with red flowers often used as decoration. When burned the vine produces foul-smelling green fumes that cause a target's throat to dry, crack and bleed almost immediately. Effects caused through inhalation. Causes moderate physical damage to the neck and throat resulting in fits of choking and coughing blood. Effects last for up to four hours.

Unknown Grouping

Symestra Poison L2 Poison produced by a Symenestra near starving, difficult to collect and spoils quickly. Effects caused through contact. Highly acidic, erodes flesh and metal in potent doses.
Void Mist L3 Green pellets that release an odorless, light green vapor when placed in water. Made from the spores of the void flower found in the vicinity of Spires. Effects caused through inhalation. Causes blindness, deafness and muteness for up to six hours followed by shattered health and reduced physical endurance for up to twelve hours.

In Creation :
Code: Select all
[center][box=500,#3d2828,white,white]Shade Smoke
[img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=62146[/img]

[indent]Wiki Entry[/indent][left]Shade Smoke is a powdered substance created from pulverized varieties of commonly found molds. These molds are found on decaying food and other biodegradable trash, coupled with dark and moist environments. This type of mold, with no specific name other than 'mold', is extremely commonly found in every land environment and setting, though more popular in dense cities, or other large humanoid populations.

The mold, if left to its own devices, would simply break down the food or waste, aiding in the rotting process, from bread to fruit to decaying flesh. Eventually the source would be depleted and the mold would disappear. In cases where the rotting food is consumed with the presence of the mold, depending on quantity of ingestion, the consumer might feel minor nausea, though even the most severe systems of the natural poisoning is vomiting to expel the poison.

The poison, once created from the mold, only has minor to moderate effects on the victim. The poison can be ingested or inhaled and will cause nausea, and mild headaches. In purer forms the poison can induce vomiting and slight hallucinations caused by intense headaches. The effects, in the purest form, only last a few hours and less so with more imperfect creations. The effects usually take up to a bell to begin, though can take only up to half a bell with more perfect poisons.

Due to the commonality of the found ingredients and the simple creation system as well as the mild effects, this poison only requires Novice skill to learn and create. In addition the easy access to this type of poison and mold only makes it worth about 7gm 5sm more or less per dose.

Shade Smoke has a sickly green to brown/black colored powder with a small, foul smell. The smell does not permeate and if one is to capture the smell it is more than likely they have already inhaled it and will soon experience the effects.

Refining the poison to create more severe effects can be done in several ways, each creating a more or less potent end result depending on the method. The simplest way, and least effective, is to simply pulverize large amounts of the mold into a dust where it can then be easily inhaled or ingested.

In order to create a more potent effect one can combine the ground mold with a bit of water and run it through a charcoal filter where impurities can be filtered out. Then the water mixture can be left to evaporate back into a solid form, creating a final product of a more pure dusted poison.

Many other practices that work to refine and purify a substance can be practiced with this type of mold to create this type of poison. The purer the final product, the more potent and lasting the effect.[/left]

[indent]Price List[/indent][left][ooc=Shade Smoke (4-dose tiny bag)]A green-brown powder made from ground and purified mold found commonly growing on rotting food in every land based environment. L1 skill to create. Effects caused through inhalation or ingestion. Causes headaches and nausea or vomiting lasting up to four hours.[/ooc] --- 30gm[/left][/box][/center]

Adriana Sparrow
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Guest Storyteller (1)