[Issues found by Luminescence] Vulcan

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Vulcan

Postby Knighthammer on March 20th, 2019, 12:59 pm

Name: Vulcan Knighthammer
Age & Birthday: 26 of Summer, 494 AD (25)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 155 lbs
Ideal weapon: Sword and shield
Backup: Dual wield
Languages: Common (Fluent.) [I will put the other two on here as he learns]
Personality & Ethics: Vulcan is a mix of Lawful and Chaotic Good. Most of the time, he will try to do things as the law will enable him to do it, but when he gets desperate, he will start performing actions where in the end, the ends justify the means, and at the end of the day, his heart is always in the right place.
Likes: Vulcan enjoys helping people, and overall likes people in general
Dislikes: BETRAYAL.

Starting Equipment:
    1 Set of Clothing (cloak & footwear included)
    1 Waterskin
    1 Backpack which contains:
    1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
    Food for a week or 1 bottle of embalming fluid (for Nuits)
    1 eating knife
    Flint & Steel

Family Heirloom: Brother's Hunting Wolf

Money: 100 Mizas

Housing:1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a riding horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags.

Skills:
Negotiation (23 Points)
Intimidation (27 Points)

*claps* I think I have finished! Admins, anyone else, let me know if i'm missing anything, I need to figure out which thread to use first!
Knighthammer
Player

Words: 434
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2019, 12:05 pm
Race: Human

Vulcan

Postby Luminescence on March 20th, 2019, 3:14 pm

Let me shed some light on the situation

Welcome to Miz, Vulcan; first and foremost, I have to say, it seems kind of clear you have to go and take a more in-depth look through the lore. I know it can be a lot, but trust me when I say it's worth the time. You should have a welcome PM in your inbox with some helpful links on where to get started. That being said, you have some things you need to fix with your CS.

*Your name: The name Vulcan is not appropriate as it is both a name from a hugely popular show, as well as a deity; please change it to something else. Also, your account name and the name on your CS should be the same.

*Your age/birth date: Summer 519 has not passed yet, so your PC would only be 24. Please adjust this. Also, the year is not AD, it is AV, or 'After Valterrian'.

*Your race: Please include your race in your CS.

*Your birthplace: Please include the city where your PC was born.

*Your languages: Languages are difficult to learn in-game. If you wish to take any at the start and can justify it in your history, I suggest doing so.

*Your history: Speaking of, you are missing your history entirely. It doesn't have to long or detailed, but you should include the basics; where he was born, his parents, any notable events, any travel, and anything special such as learning unique skills or languages.

*Your equipment: Please remove embalming fluid from your equipment as it is only for Nuit.

*Your heirloom: Wolves are not pets, they are wild animals. To have one you would need a high level of animal husbandry. Also, they are too expensive to be an heirloom. An heirloom must be an item worth 50 GM or less. A wolf costs 75 GM.

*Your housing: What city are you living in? There is a list of cities that details which are currently open for RP. Each city has different living accommodations, and not all allow for people to live in tents.

*Your skills: Skills must be listed alphabetically. You have 50 SP points to distribute how you wish (min of 5 and max of 30 in one skill), and they must be denoted as 'SP'. You also have a racial bonus; as a human, this is +15 to any ONE skill, and it must be denoted as 'RB'.

If you say your PC has a certain skill, then you must actually have it. You mention a sword and shield and dual-wielding but don't have those skills; also, dual-wielding requires a minimum of 30 XP in the original weapon skill in order to dual-wield. You may also want to in general consider switching your skill points around; if you had a specific job in mind you'll want at least some SP in an appropriate, related skill, and depending on what city you choose you may want some weapon or fighting SP as well.

*Your lores: You are missing your lores entirely; you can start with two. These are specific bits of knowledge that can be about people, deities, cities, skills, etc. An example could be 'Lore of (City) Street Layout' for whatever city you decide to start in.

I highly recommend looking at the character sheet templates; you can copy-paste the code, and it will show you everything you need, and you can just fill in the blanks. There are also templates for specific cities.

If you otherwise have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me. I also recommend joining our Discord chat if you haven't yet; there's always someone around to help. I'll remove this intervention once you have made the appropriate corrections.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)