Crossing Blades (Sulavik)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Aello on March 8th, 2011, 3:09 pm

"Anyone can use their fists, much like anyone but a mute can use their words. The statement means nothing unless the wielder of their own fists can actually use them well. Otherwise, it's like saying that a twenty year old can drink water, or walk down the street with ease," Aello commented. "It's widespread, and only natural for people to do those things."

"As for a blade... well, not everyone uses those," Aello commented. "I didn't until recently, and I certainly don't wield the dagger well. But with practice, surely, it'll get easier." Aello sighed, she hated practicing, but that was the only way to become skilled in anything, it was kind of annoying really. Perhaps Sul felt the same way.

"And the lakan sounds like it's something only for your kind. Perhaps it's like the suvai for the Konti people?" Aello asked. "Do... do you think you could show it to me?"

Aello had never seen a lakan before, let alone heard of one. But then again, she hadn't exactly met an Akalak before either, which would make it difficult for her to actually come into contact with a lakan. The two items being associated with one another and all, and not likely to be in the same place without the other one also being present. "You don't have to. Only if you want to," Aello added. "After all, it's a part of you..." Whatever that means. If he loses it, does it die. If his body breaks, does it?

"But, if you want, we could even practice together. Spar a little," Aello said after a while. "You may have a slight advantage though, with your height and everything... or is height a disadvantage?"

Does it matter? With his muscles, and apparent connection to his lakan, you're going to be toast, Aello's right brain commented.

Well thank you for the vote of confidence, the left replied.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sulavik on March 10th, 2011, 8:11 am

The woman's comment irritated him. She should learn about the Akalak before she said things like "anyone can use their fists" - sure, anyone could use their fists, or their palms as she had demonstrated not so long ago, but very few could use them as well as the Akalak. It was simply put a part of their life, and though Sulavik certainly preferred the advantage of cold hard steel against soft pulsing skin, hands were a useful weapon that were always with you. Unless one or both of your hands had been chopped off. Which would be unfortunate.

The woman didn't know what an Akalak was, and she didn't know what a second soul was, now she didn't know what a Lakan was. The woman was truly ignorant and it was getting irritating having to explain everything that was daily life to her. She was strange, too. Makil had practically jumped her and she was still here, talking to the seven foot blue man she clearly though was insane - a feeling which was wholly reciprocated in turn by Sulavik. "A Lakan is basically a dagger which we acquire upon our Rite of Manhood, when we turn thirty. I cannot tell you exactly how it is a part of us, for it is a secret that only Akalaks and their most trusted know." Sulavik reached into his belt and drew out his beloved Lakan, watching the gleam of metal and feeling the joint pleasure that overtook his body every time he saw it. Yes, the Lakan truly was his preferred weapon.

He was somewhat shocked when the woman asked to spar. Makil on the other hand, was innately pleased. It's a chance to use her again.

Makil, you always come out when I fight. I don't think this is a good idea.

Try and hold me back then. Good challenge of will for you. Good luck, you'll need it.

Sulavik felt Makil's anticipation simmering away in the back of his mind whilst he waited for the inevitable decision. Sulavik thought it imperative to dissaude the young woman from sparring, for her safety and for his chastity. "Girl, you sure sparring is a good idea? I'm several feet taller than you, I know how to use the Lakan whilst you look nervous as all Ravok being interrogated by the Syliran Knights with the dagger. I'm strong, you're not. And..." Sulavik hesitated, not sure if he should tell her about Makil. She had a right to know. "Also, Makil is more prone to taking over when I'm lost in fighting. He loves blood, and his lust for said blood and ... other things tends to get a bit out of control when he's in a frenzy. You might find more than just your mouth plundered."
Sulavik
I warned you.

Words: 94130
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2011, 11:40 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Aello on March 10th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Aello smiled playfully. "Ahhh, an overly-confident one are you?" Aello asked as she took a few steps forward, and began to circle the Akalak. She sounded as though giggles encircled each of her words, but the giggles were deep, and sounded more amused than anything else. As though she felt this were merely a game of some sort. "It's dangerous you know, to think that way, to underestimate your opponent. One never knows if it's all merely a game, to lure you into a false sense of security before they strike. Some sort of ploy to get you to fall..." Aello came to a halt just behind Sulavik. She was staring at the center of his back, boring holes into his skin. Her voice had seemed cold, playful, yet amused. Her hand lingered above the place where her cursed blade hid. She could almost sense it calling to her, willing her to test the Akalak and her own ability.

Aello continued to tip-toe around the Akalak again. She never took her eyes off of him. She was stepping as quietly as possible as she spoke. "You have only just met me, and yet, you feel confident in your deductions. Your ability to tell how skilled your opponent is with a blade. Are you sure that was a wise choice Sul?" Aello asked as she crossed behind his body again, and pulled the blade from concealment. She held it uselessly on her right side. Her fingers were wrapped around the hilt. The blood seemed to glow. The blade, however, seemed strangely dark, almost grey. Lost in shadow.

"As for your self control, or rather lack thereof," Aello continued to taunt, "something you have mentioned, yourself as a flaw. Not me," she paused as she crossed to Sulavik's front again, and looked into the Akalak's eyes playfully. She made sure to give the last two words emphasis, and a moment to sink in before she continued to circle him, and to speak. "Well, isn't that something we all suffer from? Especially men? A lack of self-control? A need to give into the things we want, the things that tempt us?" Aello asked.

Aello paused for a moment before continuing, "what better way to learn to harness a flaw within one's nature, than to fight the thing that your other half is tempted by? What better way to learn how to control the portion of you that you seem to dislike so?" Aello stopped at Sul's right side for a moment and looked up at him. "How are you ever going to gain control over him, if you never challenge him, or test your limits?" Aello paused in her speech as she continued to step around Sul, "for if you never bother to fight, you certainly cannot win. It's as simple as that isn't it?" Aello asked. She wasn't sure, but she felt as though she could see Sulavik's muscles tensing. Had she gotten a rise out of him after all?

"Now, surely you feel your blood boiling. Surely you want to fight..." Aello said as she raised her right arm rapidly, extending it outwards and twisting the blade so that it was headed directly for Sulavik's right side. If he didn't block her in time, she would swipe him just above the waist. Lets see if he is all bark and no bite after all, Aello's brain mused as her hand flung towards him.

OOCThis post assumes you don't move much for most of it. If this is a problem, tell me and I can change it.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sulavik on March 14th, 2011, 2:05 am

Despite his advantage of height and strength, he could not help but be a little uncomfortable and worried as the woman slowly walked around him in circles, talking in her husky voice, amusement but also something darker laced beneath her words. There was something strange about the girl, otherworldly, intimidating that made Sulavik uncomfortable and feel unsafe with the girl. She was playing with him, as a cat played with a mouse right before they ate them. Strange image, the girl eating a seven foot three inch blue monster, but there you go.

He was about to spin around, the face the girl as he felt her eyes boring holes into his back, but once again, the girl took off, endlessly, slowly, circling round and round as water slowly circles a clogged up drain. He heard the slide of metal being unsheathed, and knew she had gotten out her strange bloody dagger. His mouth was dry and he had nothing to respond to - until she mentioned control. His lack of control, which was slowly slipping. Makil was almost equal with Sulavik in the control of his mind, and as the girl taunted him further and further, his edginess and lust grew more and more. The girl was making a mistake, Sulavik worried and knew that she would regret it, but he had not the strength to keep back a raging lusty Makil.

Sulavik could no longer listen to the girls' taunting, which seemed to have turned into almost advice. Sulavik had been quashed, sent back to the shadows, for Makil had taken control. The change was subtle, and Makil was sure that the woman had not noticed. When his two minds tipped the balances, there was no noticeable change, as there was for some Akalaks - he put it down to the fact that they swapped control so often. His muscles tensed with the joy of lust and the idea of what he would take from her in this fight, but he did not in anyway alert her to the fact that Makil was now the one she was speaking to. His voice took on a harder glint, an edge of steel and cold, but it was subtle. "You have got my blood boiling. I want you... to fight only, of course." He grinned a mischievious grin, making no attempt to rectify the slip he had made. If she noticed the change, it was alright. It would simply make the struggle more intense, and prolong Makil's pleasure from their fight.

The switch in control, the struggle for power, which Makil won only out of true lust for the woman before him, almost made him blind to the dagger swinging its way toward him. She raised her right arm, and for some reason, she crossed her arm over her body, wrist turned inwards, as it made its way toward Makil's left side. Makil tarried, hesistating, throwing up the possibility of letting the dagger stab him and the blood drive him wild, but the girl's trajectory was already too string - the stab would have been too deep. Quick as a flash, he raised his Lakan in his right hand, and blocked the thrust made by Aello, inches away from puncturing his skin. "You're playing with fire, girlie," he whispered, huskily.

If she did not pull away, she would find him shooting out his left hand and grabbing her right shoulder, pulling her in so his body touched hers. All the while, his Lakan pushed his dagger out of the way, his left arm wrapped around her waist, and his right fully outstretched, pushing hers behind her back.

If she did pull away, he would spring back a few steps, crouched low, Lakan outstretched before him - ready to begin the deadly dance again.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Character sheet

Postby Aello on March 14th, 2011, 11:22 pm

If Aello's hand hadn't already been in motion, she may have hesitated in her attack. There was something about the Akalak's words that didn't quite sit right with Aello, although she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Perhaps something about the way he said it, rather than the words themselves. Or maybe it was the other way around...

Sulivak moved swiftly, and blocked Aello's advance with his lakan. Aello smiled playfully. Perhaps the Akalak is a worthy opponent after all, she thought, as he seemed to pull Aello into his giant blue body. What the? Aello's brow furrowed as she took a half step back and pulled her dagger away from Sul's lakan. She then pressed the hilt of her dagger into the Akalak's blue flesh, as if to say, your being weird is not appreciated.

Aello freed herself from the Akalak's hold, and then took a few steps back, away from him. She was breathing steadily in through the nose, and out through the mouth, as her heart pounded in her chest. She could feel her muscles tensing, and then unclenching, only to tense up all over again. Aello was eyeing Sulavik warily, although her eyes still seemed to blaze. "That so?" she said playfully. If she really were on fire, shouldn't she be burning already? The Akalak had touched her... but all it did was make the hairs on the back of Aello's neck stand up straight, and send a shiver down her spine. Something a cold winter wind could easily accomplish. Or perhaps a rather horrific ghost story.

Aello bent her legs at the knees and crouched down again. She was standing on the balls of her feet, and she could sense the spring in her step. As soon as Sul had moved, she would. Unless, of course, he made her wait too long on an attack. Aello didn't like to be kept waiting after all. "Are you ready?" she asked.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sulavik on March 17th, 2011, 4:53 am

Makil was almost disappointed when the girl pulled away. But they were having such fun, pressed up together, cosied, Makil's rapidly growing lust showing itself quite physically. If she had stayed pressed up close to him, there was so much they could have done together... and who knows, perhaps she would have come to want it? Makil grinned, a sadistic grin, which spoke of rage, of pounding blood, of utter lust. If she didn't want him now... she would have him later. Wanted or not.

The dagger she poked towards him was still as bloody, still as haunted as ever. Makil hoped that later, some of his blood would pour down the blade, as would some of hers. The mixing of blood, the tasting of the blood, was what made the fight worth it - the high from the taste was even higher than the peak of sexual pleasure. Sulavik may rely on men to get that rush, that utter pleasure, but all Makil needed was the blade and the red juice that pounded through everyone. As the hilt was pressed into the hard planes of his stomach, he flashed out his wrist and grabbed the hilted. Assuming the weaker girl did not managed to wrest it away, he slowly forced it, her hand still on the hilt, so that the tip of the dagger was digging into his skin. The nick made a tiny cut, and one tiny drop of blood oozed out before the rest began to clot. "So close," he murmured, licking his lips. Whether he meant the dagger, or her, or death was up to her to decide. "And yet so far." He used his strength in his arms to fling the arm outwards from his stomach, leaping back yet again as if to wait tensely for her next move. His brow was furrowed but he could not help but lick his lip in anticipation. The lead up was delicious.

He smiled as she darted back. "Yes," he breathed, huskily. She would have to strain to hear. "And that fire is burning inside me." A grin graced his face then. "So, if the fire is burning inside me, and you're playing with it... get over here and play with me." He stood up fully out of his crouch, and with his left hand that was not holding the Lakan, he cupped the evidence of his growing pleasure through his pants. She spoke again, however, and the lewd moment was over. "Ready? Baby, I've been ready for you for a long long time." He walked towards her, casually, slowly, until he stood before her. Quick as a flash, he swung his arm out from his right to left, out in a straight line - as if aiming to slice her face in half.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Character sheet

Postby Aello on March 17th, 2011, 10:11 pm

Sulavik's hands were much larger than Aello's own. His hands easily wrapped around hers, meshing blue and white skin. His hands were warm, his palms felt a little sweaty. Was he nervous? Too excited? She doubted he had over-worked himself, they had hardly done any fighting yet. But even so, he just wouldn't let go of her, no matter how much Aello tried to pull her hand away. "Let go," Aello stammered as he began to push the blade into his flesh. What in all of Mizahar is he doing? Aello wondered, as several beads of sweat appeared on her brow, and her dagger made contact with Sulavik's dark blue flesh. It only nicked his skin, but it was still enough to draw a few drops of crimson-colored blood. Aello's eyes grew wide. "Stop! Why are you..." Aello stammered as she was thrown backwards. She stumbled a few steps before she regained her balance, and started screaming. "Are you crazy? Do you want to die or something? Because, if that's the case, you can borrow the dagger and simply end it if you'd like!"

Aello took another half step back, and turned away from him. Her face was rapidly growing red. Why is he acting like this? It's so... disgusting, and generally, just plain weird. A few minutes ago, he was wiping his tongue off on his hands because he had shoved his tongue down her throat, and now he wants to screw her again? What is this madness? Aello could hear him approaching her. What does he want now? Aello wondered as she turned to face him again. Her right hand and the dagger dangled uselessly at her side. Her face was returning to a more normal state, and was currently caught in-between embarrassment and normalcy. Aello's cheeks were a pale pink, that seemed to glisten with the sweat that was beginning to trickle down from her brow. Aello gulped as he stood before her. What the heck did she get herself into? Aello's brain screamed, as she leaned back so that Sulavik would miss her.

Aello's eyes were looking up at the sky, the blue body that hovered over her. Silently she was praying to any god that would listen to get her out of this mess. She backed up, and away from Sulavik, before she allowed herself to stand up straight again. She simply stared at her opponent, "Sulavik, are you in there?" she whispered, every ounce of her confidence gone from her voice. "Or is this some sort of really, really sick joke?" Aello gulped. "If it is, I'll forgive you if you give up on it now." Aello's voice trailed off, and would more than likely be nearly inaudible, if not inaudible. She forced herself back into a crouch, attempting to brace herself for the worst. For surely the worst was soon to come? After all, he did seem to be gazing at her rather hungrily, surely that wasn't a joke. The same with the thing in his pants. GROSS! Aello gulped. Ok maybe Sul wasn't kidding when he said there were two of them in there, and that one of them wanted you. "No shit," Aello whispered as she lunged forward again, and aimed for Sulavik's heart. If she actually managed to stab him, would only the lustful straight guy die, or would they both?

OOCI wish I could say this is not madness, this is SPARTA!
Aello
Looking For Answers

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sulavik on March 21st, 2011, 9:57 am

Makil raised an eyebrow, disdainfully. The woman had barely even begun to toy with him, and already she was in hysterics. Could she not contain herself? Did she not understand the true joy, the build up, the slow rise upwards to pleasure that came from a good steel fight? Evidently not. She was new to the battle, it seemed. Well, it was up to Makil to teach her.

"Girl," he purred, intending to berate her - then stopped. Girl was a useless name. If he was going to take pleasure from her, which was ultimately his aim, she needed to be more than just a girl to him. Yes, he was going to use her then leave her, but the pain he would be causing her would be so much more profound if she was more than just a number on a tally. She would, after all, be his first time. "What is your name, human? I would like to know the name of one whom I'm going to enjoy." He grinned wickedly, her hysterics forgotten, and his entire being focusing on the pleasure that was going to come. Pain for her, but as she would soon find out, with Makil as her teacher - pain is pleasure.

He sighed, shaking his head at her as she took a further step away, pressed against the wall. "I do not want to end my life," he said gently. It was one of those times that Sulavik and Makil blended, agreeing on every topic and every emotion was the same. Sulavik became more heady, more passionate, and Makil more calm and logical. "I want to be challenged. I want to train. I want to win." A deep breath through his nose, eye closed as he imagined her in his mind's eye, standing before him and blood pumping. A feral grin, predatory in the extreme, graced his face again, Makil entirely dominant now. "Of course, I want you too."

He grinned when she suddenly snapped her head back, nerves and terror splayed all over her face, but irritation rose when he tried to coax out Sulavik. Sulavik was coming free, he could feel it, by the growing levels of doubt in the corner of his mind. He shook his head rapidly, as if to throw Sulavik's conciousness out of his own mind. But Sulavik was undeniably gaining influence - so much so, that at the urging of the girl, he began to speak to Makil.

Makil, my friend, hush. She is not a threat.

Petch you, Sulavik. I want her.

I know, Makil. But she does not deserve you.

Makil may have hesitated, may have halted what he was doing for the briefest of moments if she had not aimed for his heart. The desperation in her voice and in her swipe was evident, and Sulavik felt a deep abiding sympathy for her, though Makil himself held none. The girl showed just how unskilled she was in that open obvious swipe - it was easy to block. With a roar of rage - at himself, for doubting, at Sulavik, for making him doubt, and at the girl for tempting him - he jumped forward, Lakan held in front of him. With a steady arm, he blocked the dagger swipe, metal against metal, and held it there. He slowly applied pressure to her arm, forcing it deeper behind her back, as if to twist her arm around her back. His strength would surely outdo her, unless she had hidden reservoirs or tricks up her sleeve that he did not know about.

As he pressed and pressed against her arm, he shot out his other hand, gripping her around the throat. Pressing hard, she would have brusies the next morning. A particularly vicious bang resounded through the alley as he shoved her entire body against the wall, and held her there. He jumped forward, and pressed his entire body against hers, chest to chest, legs to legs, crotch to crotch. "You made a mistake calling for Sulavik, woman," he breathed, panting. "You're mine now." He released his hand from her neck, and trailed them down her body, assuming his weight kept her where she was. If she managed to trick her way out of the spot, he would leap back and survey her once again, undressing her with his eyes, though a few steps back.

If however, she stayed where she was, she would feel his hand roaming, his hot breath on his neck, his hands cupping her breasts. Panting, Makil reached the waistband of her long skirt, and started to slip inside it.

Stop it now.

A sudden wrest of power and blinding light happened inside Sulavik's mind, for it was Sulavik's again. He stayed where he was, still, silent, still pressing the girl against the wall until he was sure the lusty Makil was contained. Calmly, he stepped back, releasing her and surveying her with calm eyes. He swallowed nervously before he began to speak. "I.... I am so very sorry." He bowed low before her, and stayed low as he continued to talk. "I could not wrest control until now. I am sorry it went as far as it did." He stood up then, smiling slightly, apologetically, his eyes infinitely kinder and more stable then before. Makil was silent, still regaining mental strength after having it snatched away so quickly. "It is Sulavik," he murmured, in case it was unclear.

OOCIf you feel I have controlled your PC (I tried to give you options at times where he would control them), PM me and I can change it.
Last edited by Sulavik on April 20th, 2011, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Character sheet

Postby Aello on March 21st, 2011, 10:26 pm

"Aello," she gasped, as he twisted her arm behind her back. Aello's chest was rising and falling rapidly as her heart pounded in her tiny rib cage. What the petch did you get yourself into this time? Aello's brain screamed as the Akalak's free hand snaked over her body and to her neck. Large blue fingers encased pale skin. At first all Aello felt was a pinch. It was the same moment her heart skipped a beat, and then another. Then his fingers seemed to dig into her neck. Small, dirty blue-tinted nails inched into her flesh as his hands curled around her neck. Even before he began to choke her, Aello had scarcely bothered to breath. The Akalak is going to kill you. It's rather inevitable, is it not? Perhaps you should just give in. Aello's eyes shut tight as her back hit the wall, and there was a loud crashing sound. It seemed to echo through the alley way.

In an instant, he had slid his hand from her aching neck. There was a sharp intake of breath as his hand fell and the young spiritst found herself pinned to the wall. Her right arm and the dagger was still pressed behind her. She could hear her knuckles cracking as Sulavik practically pushed himself into her, keeping Aello in place due to his size and weight. The tip of her dagger seemed to be tickling the center of Aello's back. Yet as he pushed, it seemed to dig into her flesh. Make a tiny slice in the fabric of her clothing. If she listened closely enough, and ignored Sulavik's breath on her neck, she could hear it tearing. She could feel his heart pounding against hers as his hands explored her body. With her left hand, Aello pushed against his left arm, his tensing muscles. "Get the fuck off!" Aello cried, as her brain continued to scream. What the fuck did you do, you bloody idiot? He is going to rape you now, and then kill you! GAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Aello grit her teeth as several more beads of sweat appeared on her brow. And should your sorry ass survive, you are going to have so many bruises in the morning it is ridiculous!

Sulavik's hands moved lower and lower until they cupped her breasts. Ohhhh bloody hell! Aello was getting frantic. The dagger was digging into flesh. She could feel it pierce her skin. A thin trickle of blood spilling out of the center of her back. It was just as warm as his hands. Then there were his hands, inching down her body until they reached her skirt... they were untying her skirt, and FUCK. But then it stopped; the blue being stepped away. Aello took a half step forward, unfolded her arm from behind her back, and simply stared at the man. Her skirt was slipping, and Aello made a point of refastening it onto her hips with her free hand.

What the petch had just happened? Aello's brain could barely so much as begin to comprehend what had happened. First he wanted her... AGAIN... and then there he was, freeing her. The man was a little strange. The edges of Aello's cheeks were still a bright pink, and her heart was still pounding. She was beginning to calm down, but she was still uneasy around the Akalak. It seemed like Makil could simply come out to play at any time, and she didn't like that.

The blood continued to trickle down her back, as Aello put the knife away. "Your... other half is a very strange individual," Aello commented as she stared at the Akalak's feet. It took her a moment for her feet to move towards him. She lifted her left hand, and patted his over-sized blue arm. "You weren't kidding, where you Sulavik?" Aello asked as she turned to gaze at him. She swallowed the clump of saliva that had gathered at the back of her throat. "There truly are two of you in there, aren't there? Always fighting for control?" Aello asked. Something Sulavik needs to learn how to maintain even when he is fighting, because the other brother is creepy. "Do you, ever practice Sul, you know, maintaining control? Or was this your first time?" Aello smiled shyly. "You didn't do that bad for your first attempt you know." Aello paused for a moment. "But if it wasn't your first... well... you might want to practice a bit there," Aello finished as she patted his arm once, as if to get her point across, before dropping her hand.

"You wouldn't want to kill somebody, after all," Aello whispered, more than likely too quietly for the Akalak to hear.

OOCI doubt you want to go into the Akalak ares and aren'ts again, so perhaps we should wrap up again, unless you want to do more fighting, but we could always do that again in the current season. So... I'll leave it up to you.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sulavik on March 28th, 2011, 6:12 am

Sulavik looked up from his deep bow when she began to talk to her. He was utterly surprised at the way she was handling it. Her voice was reasonably calm, her flushed cheeks were slowly returning to normal. She was not threatening to kill him or anything. She was being remarkably understanding.

He chuckled at her statement. Makil was indeed a very strange individual. Makil was sulking in the back of his mind, but would not speak to Sulavik. Sulavik was greatly amused by this. "Yes... yes he is. And once again, I sincerely apologise about what he did to you." He hestitantly raised from the bow, as if waiting for her to tell him that she had not accorded her enough respect. When she did not complain, he stood the entire way up, once again towering above her.

Despite the fact that she seemed fine with what had occured between them, he was nevertheless shocked when she voluntarily moved closer. He tensed up as she patted him on the arm, not sure what she might do. He stayed tense as she continued to talk to him, waiting for the moment where she used her bloody dagger against him.

Petching idiot, she's not going to stab you. She forgave you, don't know why.

Makil, I'll think you'll find she forgave you. Not me.

Silence from Makil. A smug smile pulled at the corner of his lips as he turned back to the girl. "No, I wasn't kidding, Aello. Makil is dangerous - I wish you had listened before." A rueful smile, then he continued. "No, I never practice. I do not usually need to. Makil has not been ... around long, and he has never been such a bother has he has been today."

A BOTHER?!

Yes. A bother.

He smiled at her as she patted his arm once last time. "I may take your advice, and practice. Thank you, Aello." He inclined his head, smiling kindly. "And now I will leave you. I suppose there is only so much time you can spend in the presence of the man who molested you before you snap." With that statement, he abruptly turned away and walked back down the alley way. Makil struggled within him, attempting to gain power so he could run back and claim the girl, but Sulavik was strong. In control. "Goodbye, Aello. I hope you do not have the misfortune of meeting someone like Makil again, if there is not someone like Sulavik to stop him," he called out, over his shoulder. He did not look back.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Character sheet

PreviousNext