Crossing Blades (Sulavik)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Crossing Blades (Sulavik)

Postby Verilian on April 30th, 2011, 2:08 am

Aello

• +2 Intimidation
  • +1 Socialization
  • +4 Dagger
  • +1 Brawling

Lores: Another Alleyway Encounter, Meeting and Akalak for the First Time, Aello is a Terrible Kisser, Taunting (Basic), Facing an Akalak's Lust, Showing Understanding Even After Nearly Dieing

Sulavik

• +2 Seduction
  • +1 Meditation
  • +1 Socialization
  • +4 Lakan
  • +1 Brawling/Unarmed Combat (Your choice)

Lores: Talking to Aesthetically Pleasing Women, Crazy Women in Alleys with Daggers = HOT!, The Taste of She-Tongue, First Kiss, Losing Control, Taking Back Control, Aello is an Unusual Woman, Makil is Strange
You Question My Logic? :
Okay so I'll start with weapons. I gave you each 4 points, and then a point in brawling for the hand to hand shoving and stuff. You both got a point in socialization mainly cause I couldn't think of something better to give for your banter. Aello got 2 in intimidation for her intimidating way of existing, and Sul I gave you 2 points in Seduction.. although your methods were horrible, they might work on the right person. Also Sul got a point in Meditation for the calming stuff he did in one of the posts. If you feel I missed anything, short handed you, or gave you too much (though I'd keep that to myself if I were you) feel free to PM me and I'll reconsider.

Notes: This was a very entertaining thread to read. I kinda wish it had kept going, but oh well. Can't wait to see the rematch!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous