[Just outside the city] Hungry like the wolf (Amaya)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Re: [Just outside the city] Hungry like the wolf (Amaya)

Postby Trista on December 11th, 2009, 4:25 am

"All right then." There was a weight that Trista felt, the weight of responsibility for another person. The Akvatari had no children, had never taken a lover, had never had custody of so much as a houseplant, and caring for another was a burden to which she was unused.

"What I wish you to do." Trista said it more to herself than Amaya. The Kelvic needed a task, that was clear. "Erm...you said you guard, right? I'm not very handy with a sword, or a spear, or really much of anything else designed to inflict bodily harm. I'm pretty much limited to flying or swimming away from any danger. So...erm...your first task, should you choose to accept it, is to make sure that I stay safe while we're traveling." She tilted her head and waited to see what Amaya's reaction was before continuing.

"I -- we -- live in Abura, in a room in one of the towers. I haven't been there much recently, however, as I've been traveling. We should probably go back there before too long, but I'd like to stop in Eloab on the way. Anyway, before we leave, I'd like to see Riverfall -- maybe you could show me around?"

Trying to be authoritative was exhausting, and Trista stopped here. She was hopeful that Amaya would be amenable to these plans -- and so far, it seemed the Kelvic was amenable to pretty much anything -- but she would have to wait and see.
Trista
I can see for miles and miles and miles...

Words: 101570
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2009, 1:08 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Amaya on December 28th, 2009, 3:49 pm

(OOC: sorry, was busy during the holidays and with mid-terms before that)

"Sure, I know a good place in town. Godiva's where I've been staying the past few days." Amaya said. "But other than that, I don't know much about the town, cause I've mostly stayed in the forest and my room. I'm kinda shy when it comes to large crowds."
Amaya
Player

Words: 2717
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2009, 6:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic

Postby Trista on December 29th, 2009, 3:15 pm

OOC: No worries!

"All right then." Trista flapped her wings , raising herself perhaps a foot off the ground. "Let's go there, and we can decide what to do next after we arrive."

She waited for the Kelvic -- her Kelvic now -- to lead the way.
Trista
I can see for miles and miles and miles...

Words: 101570
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2009, 1:08 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Amaya on January 8th, 2010, 2:58 pm

((OOC: let's move to Riverfall an start a new thread so others can join))
Amaya
Player

Words: 2717
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2009, 6:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic

Previous