Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!

Postby Kore Ingoa on July 12th, 2019, 4:13 pm

I decided to register today. It's been quite a while since I've actively done any writing, but after stumbling across this forum and briefly browsing some lore I simply couldn't resist. I love the originality that I see here and hope that you'll find me a welcome contributor to it. I'll likely take the weekend reading up on the extensive lore library and developing my character. It wouldn't do for me to jump in without at least the basics down! Besides, character development isn't something to be rushed. (;

But I digress...

I generally go by Pun as an online alias. It would suit fine for this purpose, I reckon. I'm from Missouri (so CST). I work in recruitment and management. Most of my writing/posts will likely be done on weekdays as a way to pass my downtime at work. Weekends can sometimes be hectic between family, friends and my Overwatch team always dragging me in for comp.

Anyhow, this is mostly just to say hello and that I look forward to writing with y'all.
Kore Ingoa
Player

Words: 344
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2019, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic

Greetings!

Postby Kamilla on July 12th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Welcome Pun! I can't wait to see what kind of character you think up. Good luck :)
Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Greetings!

Postby Gossamer on July 12th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

We are looking for creative folks that want to collaborate stories via roleplay with each other. Hopefully that's you. We encourage and motivate each other and become better writers doing so. This is a community and all that comes with it. Read your welcome PM. It holds valuable information and good links on getting started. We also have a Discord Chat. Come say hi.

I hope do enjoy for time here.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)