[Sahova AS office - Vetala] Lets play a game

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Vetala on February 27th, 2011, 5:15 am

Welcome to my little home away from home. Feel free to enjoy your stay and please tell me if you would like to play some games today.

Grading threads: Open for it.

Modding threads: Open for it.

Anything else with Sahova send me a pm.

Rules:

1. I can be a slow modder. Once you write with me you need to understand that the wait time can be from one hour to one week depending on things.

2. If you find out what my PC account is and I am in chat under that account please send Vetala a pm or post in this office of a request. As when I am in the chatroom under my pc account more often then not I want to write for myself as I am a player as well.

3. Mods are not slaves. Don't treat them like one.

4. More rules may come.

Threads graded:
Secret :
The Performer
Wolf's cave Stranger Reality
Fisher of Men
[ur;=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic2033.html] Day in the life [/url]
Last edited by Vetala on May 16th, 2011, 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vetala
As of Sahova

Words: 19326
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2011, 5:46 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Yanessavhanet on May 24th, 2011, 7:35 pm

Heya Vetala, thanks for picking up after Puzzle! I really appreciate it. :) Have a couple threads I'd like to have graded when ya get a chance.

Pursuit of Knowledge
Seidaku and Vhanet meet at the Sunken Conundrum, and then go outside to a small park in order to show each other their magic. Much subterfuge and seduction from Vhanet, and much stuttering and Voiding from Seidaku.

Getting to Know You
Nasilia and Vhanet go into the Maze of No Return to spend some quality time. Vhanet makes a poison from Nasilia's venom, and then the two meet an innocent bystander who ends up confused and dead.

Thanks for your time! :)
Yanessavhanet
Alt of Alenias, Deceptive Seductress

Words: 83625
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets