The Riverfall Character Registry: Summer 520 AV

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Surreal on June 13th, 2020, 4:58 am

Welcome to Riverfall

Summer, 520 A.V.

Please fill out the registry below if you intend on participating in Riverfall this season. I will be referring to this information often so be as through and specific as possible when answering the following questions. Thank you for your time, and happy threading!

Name:
Age & Race:
Profession: If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here. If not, what do you want to work as?

Length of Stay: How long are you staying?
Housing:Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

What are your character goals?: Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

Comments: Anything else you want to add.

Code: Select all
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age & Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Profession:[/b][/i] If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here.  If not, what do you want to work as?

[i][b]Length of Stay:[/b][/i] How long are you staying?
[i][b]Housing:[/b][/i]Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

[i][b]What are your character goals?:[/b][/i] Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
[i][b]How are you going to work towards that this season?:[/b] [/i]What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
[i][b]How would you like my help with this?:[/b][/i] Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

[i][b]Willing to Guest Storytell?:[/b] [/i][wiki]Guest Storytelling[/wiki], are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
[i][b]Do you need other moderator assistance?:[/b][/i] Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

[i][b]Comments:[/b][/i] Anything else you want to add.
[/style2]
Surreal
Retired Staff

Words: 47731
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Karsynwa on June 18th, 2020, 10:08 pm

Name:
Age & Race:45, Akalak
Profession: I would like to work with the militia.

Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Housing:Kauhala Estate Apartment (400 sq ft for 4gm/day)

What are your character goals?: 1. To join the intelligence branch of the militia.
2. To help Bronwen uncover information about her sister.
3. To go on a raid with the militia.
4. To meet some new (PCs) in Riverfall.

How are you going to work towards that this season?: I'm going to start by volunteering with the militia and putting in several threads with them before asking to be inducted into the intelligence branch. Then I'd like to try to get Bronwen pointed in the right direction to search for her sister. The other two goals are up in the air and free for pc's to contact me about if they would like to meet.

How would you like my help with this?: No thank you.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling No.

Do you need other moderator assistance?: Not at the moment.

Comments: If anybody needs a thread partner, feel free to PM me.
Tukant - Common
Karsynwa
Player

Words: 239923
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2020, 7:24 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Inni on July 23rd, 2020, 4:47 pm

Riverfall Registry

Summer 520 A.V

Name: Inka
Age & Race: 21, Inarta
Profession: Unemployed, possible Nakivak.

Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Housing: Godiva's Refuge

What are your character goals?: To become financially independent and increase her skills in topics that interest her.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: Inka will first find someplace to stay, most likely Godiva's Refuge unless something else becomes available. Once she knows she has a roof over her head, she will go to discuss her options, and then to the Oathmaster's Tower (or Employment Office, depending).
How would you like my help with this?: Would love any (modded?) threads to set up her Nakivak status and living arrangements, please and thank you.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Perhaps at a later time, when I reacquaint myself with the site and its lore.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: I think so, not quite sure!

Comments: I'm really interested in just about any sort of thread. Adventure, socialization, training or combat. I am not picky at all. Feel free to message me on the site, or discord: delemari#0115

Last edited by Inni on August 4th, 2020, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inni
Player

Words: 18358
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2020, 3:15 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Plotnotes