Necromancy, Maybe.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Necromancy, Maybe.

Postby AustinCarent on March 1st, 2011, 1:03 am

I know i prolly annoying alot of y'all but im sorry for it. I have alot of ideas, and never have a chance to tell them. Could Necromancy be an acceptble skill in mizahar, I mean would the magic mechanics allow it.

For those who do know what Necromancy is, well its the magical art of summoning spirts and the undead to do your will. Commen types of summons our ghouls, skeletons, golems(which i know are used in another magic), demons, and others. would this skill work
AustinCarent
Player

Words: 1874
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2010, 8:06 am
Race: Human

Necromancy, Maybe.

Postby Jilitse on March 1st, 2011, 1:11 am

Hi Austin,

This is really dejavu for me.

Please see this thread. Your questions, which is eeriely word for word imilar to questions in : http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic1122.html, has been answered by Gossamer and Tarot.

:)
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Necromancy, Maybe.

Postby Solomon on March 1st, 2011, 4:13 am

I am almost positive I have linked you to this before. Please take some time to actually read some of the rules put into place in this forum. Thanks so much! <3

Your answer has been given by the lovely Jilitse, so this is getting locked up.
Solomon
Wise beyond his years

Words: 9399
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2010, 9:14 am
Race: Staff account